10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    There being a alternative or not does matter a lot. You had no choice to lug around the games.

In 2016 you have choices on how to consume media. Why would a parent spend $300+$60 per game just to give little jimmy something to do when a tablet for $50 can do the same and less risk.

Needing to carry around game cards is 10+ years ago, even more so when there is clear (and sadly) a push into full digital.

Ignoring all of that, this will hurt developers releasing DLC. They are not going to release DLC if SD cards become a requirement because its not worth it. People raged about 8gig/32gig Wii-U's 5 years ago.

32gig Switch's is bad, It should have been 64gig base and 128gig "pro" model.

- - - Updated - - -

You are replying to someone who thinks RE7 is as demanding as Witcher 3 because there base system requirements are nearly the same....
    Do you want to explain to me how Witcher 3 could have Such amazing graphics, many times better according your n64 to snes comparison, and a huge open world and still even run? Im saying. Take an item from RE7 and an item from Witcher 3, and RE7 is going to be higher fidelity. Not saying Witcher 3 doesn't look better. That game has tons of stuff going on all the time. No, I have no technical experience. I have my eyes. And my eyes see RE7 as a better looking game up close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Define scan it... no seriously, the fuck are you talking about. If you're talking about a die shot... yeah that's not something anyone can do. That takes quite a bit of equipment just to get and not something anyone can just up and get.
    The only technical specifications you get, is the die size. Absolutely nothing about any of the architecture or other technical specifications because there is nothing to go by.
    Rude much? Literally every tech site on the internet is clamoring to dig into the Switch and see whats inside in detail. People WILL find out whats inside of it. They have with every other system in the past. And scanning it was the term Spawnwave used. I have no idea what the correct term is, so sue me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't claim certainty on something without knowledge or reasoning behind it. Is it hard to wait for reviews and the final product?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Do you want to explain to me how Witcher 3 could have Such amazing graphics, many times better according your n64 to snes comparison, and a huge open world and still even run? Im saying. Take an item from RE7 and an item from Witcher 3, and RE7 is going to be higher fidelity. Not saying Witcher 3 doesn't look better. That game has tons of stuff going on all the time. No, I have no technical experience. I have my eyes. And my eyes see RE7 as a better looking game up close.
    I have personally grown tired of telling you over and over and explaining to you over and over how you are wrong.

As I have said many times before you clearly lack knowledge on what you are talking about. If someone wants to pick up the reins and go for it be my guest, but I'm tired of talking to a wall.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I have personally grown tired of telling you over and over and explaining to you over and over how you are wrong.

As I have said many times before you clearly lack knowledge on what you are talking about. If someone wants to pick up the reins and go for it be my guest, but I'm tired of talking to a wall.
    You haven't explained a thing. You just shout about how I'm wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Then don't claim certainty on something without knowledge or reasoning behind it. Is it hard to wait for reviews and the final product?
    Im certain RE7 looks better to my eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Im certain RE7 looks better to my eyes.
    Can you prove to me that you are right regarding RE7 and Witcher 3? Perhaps its the art style, but RE7 to ME looks much more realistic and modern.

Whatever you got to tell yourself, Like I said done repeating myself to a wall.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forget why RE7 even came up in the first place?

- - - Updated - - -

Whatever you got to tell yourself, Like I said done repeating myself to a wall.
    Yeah, thats right you keep repeating yourself. The only thing you keep saying is that "I clearly have no knowledge of tech", and that "No you are wrong". I went back and read all of our posts over the past week, and you never provided a shred of proof. Thats fine, but dont claim you laid some amazing knowledge down on me.

Yeah, thats right you keep repeating yourself. The only thing you keep saying is that "I clearly have no knowledge of tech", and that "No you are wrong". I went back and read all of our posts over the past week, and you never provided a shred of proof. Thats fine, but dont claim you laid some amazing knowledge down on me.
    Funny enough you accuse me of something you did yourself.

You didn't provide proof that RE7 in anyway looks better then Witcher 3. All you did was post a screen shot of witcher 3 and said "HEY GUYS RE7 IS SO MUCH BETTER TRUST ME". You didn't post any compare pics of the games running max and in the same side by side (as much as you can) setting.

Your argument was then that the BASE system requirements was nearly the same. I then told you how fucken stupid of a argument that is when what you need to MAX both is miles apart. Tech also explained to you how you was wrong.

But all you seem to want to do is keep crying that you are right and ignore what has been told to you. You have also been wrong about hardware over and over and even Remilia called you out on being wrong and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Here is a tip for you: If a million people keep saying you are wrong and no one is saying you are right........good chance you are fucken wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny enough you accuse me of something you did yourself.

You didn't provide proof that RE7 in anyway looks better then Witcher 3. All you did was post a screen shot of witcher 3 and said "HEY GUYS RE7 IS SO MUCH BETTER TRUST ME". You didn't post any compare pics of the games running max and in the same side by side (as much as you can) setting.

Your argument was then that the BASE system requirements was nearly the same. I then told you how fucken stupid of a argument that is when what you need to MAX both is miles apart. Tech also explained to you how you was wrong.

But all you seem to want to do is keep crying that you are right and ignore what has been told to you. You have also been wrong about hardware over and over and even Remilia called you out on being wrong and not knowing what the fuck you are talking about.

Here is a tip for you: If a million people keep saying you are wrong and no one is saying you are right........good chance you are fucken wrong.
    More like 2 or 3 people, but I never claimed I had proof. Not factual proof. I was just giving an example however wrong it may have been. I didn't try to act high and mighty though. Anyways, I'm done with this. It doesn't really matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, because you all know the actual specs of the Switch. I came in here with hope and you all from day 1 shot anyone down about anything even remotely positive.

Yeah, because you all know the actual specs of the Switch. I came in here with hope and you all from day 1 shot anyone down about anything even remotely positive.
    when nintendo releases any info that is remotely positive then some kind of positive comments can commence. So far the only thing they got going is that it's a portable WiiU. Accessories are over priced (almost 100 bucks for a standard controller what?), ports of old games are over priced, paid online sucks because the subscription is ass (a rental game really?), having to rebuy all your VC games you already bought again (but at least it's tied to your account now? Just buy it one more time.....) launch line up sucks (there is really no reason to pick it up day 1 unless you really really really can't wait for zelda) and it's not powerful enough to run popular high end games hence it's not even using remasted skyrim and it's memory is horrible.

even 3rd party support is lacking because they don't even believe in the switch, but hey guyz zelda on the go
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    when nintendo releases any info that is remotely positive then some kind of positive comments can commence. So far the only thing they got going is that it's a portable WiiU. Accessories are over priced (almost 100 bucks for a standard controller what?), ports of old games are over priced, paid online sucks because the subscription is ass (a rental game really?), having to rebuy all your VC games you already bought again (but at least it's tied to your account now? Just buy it one more time.....) launch line up sucks (there is really no reason to pick it up day 1 unless you really really really can't wait for zelda) and it's not powerful enough to run popular high end games hence it's not even using remasted skyrim and it's memory is horrible.

even 3rd party support is lacking because they don't even believe in the switch, but hey guyz zelda on the go
    All of which is why i am not buying this for a long time to come.

And honestly if the lineup is as lacklustre as the Wii Us which was trash compared to the Vita and even Xbone then i wont be touching one until it gets a mainline monster hunter. It just looks like too many others shoes are going to drop on early adopters this time.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    All of which is why i am not buying this for a long time to come.

And honestly if the lineup is as lacklustre as the Wii Us which was trash compared to the Vita and even Xbone then i wont be touching one until it gets a mainline monster hunter. It just looks like too many others shoes are going to drop on early adopters this time.
    The switch will be a great system to play first party games.....

.... in a year when there are games actually for it and nintendo discounts the heck out of the system and accesories to a more affordable price.

You know how many accessories this thing has already? It's got like 8 different carrying cases and a magnetic traveling screen protector like wut
    Last edited by zito; 2017-02-20 at 11:34 PM.

And some of us already got Zelda on the go on 3DS. Ocarina of Time (with Master Quest), Majora's Mask, A Link Between Worlds, and Oracle of Ages (got it for free with ALBW preorder) is what I have. That's two 3D Zeldas (one of which is considered one of the best games of all time), one console exclusive, and one VC Zelda.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Honestly i would consider both oracle games as a set as good as ocarina, hard to believe they were a capcom title not nintendo.

More like 2 or 3 people, but I never claimed I had proof.Not factual proof. I was just giving an example however wrong it may have been.
    All you have done is try to pass a opinion off as fact and deflect whenever wrong.

See its shit like this that show you don't have a fucken clue what you are talking about.

There is enough information out to make a highly educated guess on the system spec of The Switch.

No one is shooting down anything positive, we are shooting down false information (That you keep trying to provide) and Nintendo's Bullshit choices. Hell I have said many times already even with its flaws it will be a amazing handheld. I personally can't wait to get one but I will because its lacking in games.

You are pissy because people got something negative to say about The Switch. Sorry but when negatives are there they will get pointed out, Just like the positives do.

Want people to only talk nice about The Switch go make a thread for it. Want people to stop saying negative shit about Nintendo/Switch, Contact Nintendo and tell them to STOP making stupid fucken choices.

/r/NintendoSwitch is there if you just want a bias circle jerk with no criticisms allowed. This ain't the right place to expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Honestly i would consider both oracle games as a set as good as ocarina, hard to believe they were a capcom title not nintendo.
    I'm playing Ages at the moment.
    I can't walk five steps without a fucking puzzle; it's like Professor Layton with more fucking swordfights.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I'm playing Ages at the moment.
    I can't walk five steps without a fucking puzzle; it's like Professor Layton with more fucking swordfights.
    ages is puzzles seasons is action, both are two sides of the coin.

Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    It certainly does matter - you're not suggesting that markets don't evolve, are you? Because that would be silly.

Buying full games aside, patches are a real thing in the current gaming ecosystem. While Nintendo can police itself regarding patched content, third party developers aren't going to, because that would mean actually paying for a full development cycle and regression testing their games.

Add to this the VERY lucrative DLC market and it's quickly apparent that 32gb is woefully insufficient by any standard.
    Are you suggesting you have some form of proof to back up that people have an issue with carrying around 3DS games? Because that's what I'm stating, it didn't matter with the GBA, and it doesn't matter now. I've never heard someone say they're not going to buy a 3DS because they need extra storage for digital games.

And yet again, should worry more about 3rd party even touching the Switch in the first place, rather than whether or not they'll put DLC on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    /r/NintendoSwitch is there if you just want a bias circle jerk with no criticisms allowed. This ain't the right place to expect that.
    I clicked on the "games and their download space" thread and people are literally just talking about getting a 128gb card cause it's not expensive. Lol ok $40 memory card on top of $50 1 2 switch and 80$ controller nooooooooooooooo that's pretty cheap the fanboyz are real in there

I clicked on the "games and their download space" thread and people are literally just talking about getting a 128gb card cause it's not expensive. Lol ok $40 memory card on top of $50 1 2 switch and 80$ controller nooooooooooooooo that's pretty cheap the fanboyz are real in there
    Why are these being listed as mandatory still?