Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No. (A one word answer is sufficient.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    WoD was a good start.

Mostly joking, part serious, btw.

As for the OP, this is probably only the 143762348th time he's asked this question in some way, shape or form. WoW still has unique skins/titles/mounts/etc. from mythic raiding and top rating pvp as far as I know. This question can generally be boiled down to "I only want mythic raiding and/or top tier pvp to have all the good rewards while everyone else is stuck with quest/dungeon loot". There's already a solution for that, too, but the downside is that it may have something to do with private servers.
    Legion has done more to ruin this game than Warlords of Draenor ever could.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Yeah, its fun that I cannot acquire the only kaldorei mount in the game because I do not PVP. Totally fun. Its also very fun that its character bound and not account bound.

/sarcasm
    L2P issues, or buy a boost.

Saying "omg i hate this because i suck at the game because i cant get it pls remove it oohohhgohgo" is just fucking retarded. People with your mindset is ruining games and anything special with it.

Deleted
    yes.

its super easy to see everything. Random groups EASILY clear all raid content on normal and they even clear it on heroic.

The only real content for good people left is mythic and that is basically the same raid just a bit harder.

There is no REAL EXCLUSIVE content for good people. Everything has been dumbed down for the casuals. The only difference is that the numbers are a bit higher for good people. Like higher arena ratings and stronger opponents. higher mythic+ keys. higher health and damage on raid bosses. higher ilvl on items.
    Everything is basically the same since everything has to be scaleable in 2016/17.

People who actually think that this game needs LESS exclusive content and made even more casual-like are honestly the biggest noobs of the lot. Simply get good and stop drooling on the keyboards while you pull more unneeded trash in raids and dungeons

I believe in timed exclusivity like mythic skins.

I hate seeing things removed for exclusivity like elite skins and I speak as a person who holds one of arguably the best for my class.

Let things be special when they are hard then open them up later for people who like the look.

I think those arguing for exclusive content are only doing so because they assume they'd get to see it.

If it was guaranteed that they'd never experience the content they would change their minds. Not that they'd admit it here, of course.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Raid attunements should make a come back. They were fun ways of setting goals for you and your raid team and when you got attuned, it was the greatest feeling.

More exclusive content needs to come back.
    so fun to pull the new guy through a bunch of raids just so we can actually do the raid we wanna do
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Nah, I don't really see a reason why we would need - and why Blizzard should spend resources on - more content for a small percentage of the playerbase. It's fine as it is.
    I think expansion exclusive works wonders like mythic tier.

I just hate seeing things removed. Simply let the less progressed pug it in the next expac. I mean look at my trans og minus the hands... its a thing of beauty and its gone forever for new players.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lmatter/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That's for upper Mythic progression which is a very small portion of the game's population. Raid attunements blocked 99.5% of players from ever even stepping foot in the instance.
    What the hell are you talking about. Name one attunement that blocked 99.5% of players from stepping foot in an instance. There has never, even once, been an attunement that was more difficult than the raid itself, and I'm sure you can fill in the logical blanks from there. If you can't complete an attunement, how can you complete the raid? That's right, you can't, so please don't come back with raid participation figures - a large number of people just didn't raid, attunements or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    I think those arguing for exclusive content are only doing so because they assume they'd get to see it.

If it was guaranteed that they'd never experience the content they would change their minds. Not that they'd admit it here, of course.
    Let them have it. You see, the "filthy casuals" are what make up the majority of this game and as Blizzard continues to cater to the minority, they'll push away more and more of their players. Eventually those "hardcore" people will be all that's left and there won't be enough of them around to even keep a single server up. Which I'm all for because when these no-lifers no longer have World of Warcraft, they'll probably take their own lives (and the world will be better off for it).

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Legion has done more to ruin this game than Warlords of Draenor ever could.
    Couldn't say, since I don't have Legion. Hence the partially serious quip about it being WoD's fault.

Based on feedback from forums plus long time friends (some who still play WoW to this day, others who have quit at various points), I've drawn the conclusion I haven't missed anything. Having more fun playing other games at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Let them have it. You see, the "filthy casuals" are what make up the majority of this game and as Blizzard continues to cater to the minority, they'll push away more and more of their players. Eventually those "hardcore" people will be all that's left and there won't be enough of them around to even keep a single server up. Which I'm all for because when these no-lifers no longer have World of Warcraft, they'll probably take their own lives (and the world will be better off for it).
    You could argue the reverse is true... the more casual wow got the quicker its numbers dropped.

I also think skill and time spent are mixed up when they shouldn't be.

It takes me two weeks to gear for deep mythic raid progression and about a month or two of playing 9 hours a week to clear everything am I a hardcore or a no lifer.

That was before legions "casual" design. Now I am about six weeks or more from even having enough ap to be considered for mythic raiding.

If anything the nolifer seems to benefit more then the hardcore or the casual.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    That's for upper Mythic progression which is a very small portion of the game's population. Raid attunements blocked 99.5% of players from ever even stepping foot in the instance.
    Which is why it was a dumb idea just imagine the fun in having a 16 week long attunement to the first raid instance in the next expansion you can hear how fun that sounds right? all of them being character bound and each week would need about 40 hrs of play time to just move the progress along for next week and no speed up in later patches or for alts so 600 hrs to unlock the first raid. that exclusive enough for you folks or should we make it longer?

Quote Originally Posted by SheepHunter View Post
    L2P issues, or buy a boost.

Saying "omg i hate this because i suck at the game because i cant get it pls remove it oohohhgohgo" is just fucking retarded. People with your mindset is ruining games and anything special with it.
    Thats not what I am saying.

Read again.

Something exclusive might be a pvp title for being High Marshall, Gladiator, Khan and Battlemaster, I would like that.

Apart from these however, WoW is for the mass, it's pretty much its niche right now.

What I would think would be reasonable is more things to do than the grind of now. Like doing something in the past regions once in a while, not doing the same world quests and dungeons on the same continent over and over again.

A high quality game would have hard to reach content.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    A high quality game would have hard to reach content.
    Is that not Mythic raiding?

Quote Originally Posted by Sansnom View Post
    Is that not Mythic raiding?
    No it would be Sunwell.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It should, but it should only reward cosmetic gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    What the hell are you talking about. Name one attunement that blocked 99.5% of players from stepping foot in an instance. There has never, even once, been an attunement that was more difficult than the raid itself, and I'm sure you can fill in the logical blanks from there. If you can't complete an attunement, how can you complete the raid? That's right, you can't, so please don't come back with raid participation figures - a large number of people just didn't raid, attunements or not.
    Oh, right. Because guilds were running old, obsolete content which still required near perfect execution just to get people attuned all the fucking time, right?

Spoiler alert: They didn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    No it would be Sunwell.
    Yep. Let's go ahead and backtrack the advancements made in the most successful expansion of all time so we can have content designed for 1% of the player population. Absolutely brilliant! I have one question, though. With an intellect as immense and far reaching as yours, why are you posting on MMO-C instead of curing cancer, solving world hunger and bringing peace to all nations?
    Last edited by Relapses; 2017-02-21 at 03:47 AM.