Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    So Milo is a kiddy molester, color me not surprised. Hopefully this is the last the world has to hear his disgusting mouth and stands as An example of just how disgusting the alt-Reich are.
    ...did you read the OP? Because that's not at all what it said.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

so much of what they claimed he said was taken out of context, just like pewdiepie and Idubbbz.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    I'm homophobic so I don't like him, he's funny some times, but most of the time he is purposely outrageous. However I do find this ultimatum by breitbart to be a little childish, but I sympathize with them a bit, since Yiannopoulos is just a troll.
    Honestly, this is sort of why I do kind of feel an ounce for sympathy for Milo at times. Because he's taken the side of people who would absolutely despise him if it were not for the fact that he says exactly what they want to hear, the minute that he gets in a little trouble he has exactly no one willing to back him up or support him. This means that some kind of epic meltdown is virtually guaranteed to be in his future, and from what I've seen he doesn't really have the mentality to handle that well.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    so much of what they claimed he said was taken out of context, just like pewdiepie and Idubbbz.
    If a 5 minute long uninterrupted video can still be so out of context people think you're advocating pedophilia?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If a 5 minute long uninterrupted video can still be so out of context people think you're advocating pedophilia?
    The video I saw had cuts in it, haven't seen an uninterrupted 5 minute video. But from what I saw, nothing advocated pedophilia

I feel bad for long time Breitbart employees. When Andrew Breitbart was in charge it was just a regular conservative news website, probably a bit more liberal than others actually. Now it has turned into this psuedo-racist European far right tabloid trash that's run by absolute cranks.

- - - Updated - - -

I feel bad for Andrew Breitbart too. He was a decent man who's had his name dragged through the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    The video I saw had cuts in it, haven't seen an uninterrupted 5 minute video. But from what I saw, nothing advocated pedophilia
    Apparently there are a couple of videos.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...n-cpac-invite/

This way all the conservatives can claim I'm using a biased source.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Apparently there are a couple of videos.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/02...n-cpac-invite/

This way all the conservatives can claim I'm using a biased source.
    I got confused about the dueling videos as well. There is one, where he is clearly joking around on a morning radio show. But, the other one he is not at all presenting these ideas in a joking, nor intentionally provocative manner. He is legit making a case akin to NAMBLA.

That said, half of what you guys say about Breitbart is just fake bull shit. They have a lot of Jewish writers so...calling them Nazis is a bit strange. But, I personally prefer a little more of an intellectual angle than they present.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-02-21 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Milo has some serious mental health issues, genuinely. I don't say that to insult him, I say that because I'm genuinely convinced he's got some serious issues he's never dealt with in a healthy manner, as anyone can see in his behavior.
    Says the person with loli hentai as his/her sig. But yes I do agree with you.

The liberals should be more tolerant of pedophilia. After all they have no problem looking away when a refugee does it. Sad!

well the 2 and a half hour podcast that you can find here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY offers the actual context. though the damning part where he talks about the positives of statutory rape is... indefensible.

Yannapalooza's endorsement of statutory rape really undercuts Brietbart's noble message of xenophobia, anger, and fear.
    Comment of the fucking month. +100 pts

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    That said, half of what you guys say about Breitbart is just fake bull shit. They have a lot of Jewish writers so...calling them Nazis is a bit strange. But, I personally prefer a little more of an intellectual angle than they present.
    You should expect more from both sides because when you get shit like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    The liberals should be more tolerant of pedophilia. After all they have no problem looking away when a refugee does it. Sad!
    It's really hard not to generalize all of something as something. Seems to be all these people understand. Why bother classing up the argument when more than half the people you're arguing with make statements like this. An intelligent discussion about Breitbart with a decent amount of Breitbart supporters amounts to pissing in the wind. Same thing goes for the opposite side of that coin.

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Says the person with loli hentai as his/her sig. But yes I do agree with you.
    Those particular characters aren't loli, but w/e.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    Are we really doing this? Whataboutism for pedophilia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    I would be pretty angry also if someone that associates within my group told it how it actually is.
    What are you trying to say? Milo doesn't represent the majority of gay men. What the media portrays, what people get from stereotypes isn't the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowofVashj View Post
    source: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...r-yiannopoulos

Wow so I wasn't really that surprised that CPAC uninvited him but I guess this is really blowing up. I guess some things are too risky even for Breitbart!
    The manufactured outrage is real. I say let em go bye bye. You don't threaten your employer to get what you want. They seem awfully entitled

It's not that surprising.
    When he merely espoused the hateful things they agreed with, that's fine. They could hold him up as their token gay friend.
    Now that he's confirming their inner beliefs that homosexuality and pedophilia go hand in hand, confirming him as one of the "deviants" they stand against, they can't associate with him any more though.

It's gratifying to see him laid low, but it only shows quite how disgustingly far someone has to go before they get dropped by their peers in the alt right. Sadly nothing except his personal absence will come of this, in fact it might even cause some to double down on their existing homophobic beliefs in response to distance themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuujin View Post
    You should expect more from both sides because when you get shit like this...

It's really hard not to generalize all of something as something. Seems to be all these people understand. Why bother classing up the argument when more than half the people you're arguing with make statements like this. An intelligent discussion about Breitbart with a decent amount of Breitbart supporters amounts to pissing in the wind. Same thing goes for the opposite side of that coin.
    If your argument is that all humans are assholes, except for me, we are in agreement.

All jokes aside, it really does suck that you have to wade through so much shit posting to get at the few posters who are fun to discuss and debate with.

That said, I'm not exactly innocent of shit posting myself, lol.

Lol at people freaking out TJ and Rogan have already said this is bullshit hes obviously trolling i mean "Father Michael" lmao come on hes known to push the limits to make people get all upset.

I mean on Rogans pod cast when milo asked him "so you have never been attracted to a 15 year old girl when you were 20-25 years old" and rogan did his "HOW DARE YOU SIR you think i'm and idiot" because its a rhetorical question everyone knows the answer too, I mean hell i lost my shit to my friends 22 year old sister when i was 15 and i can assure you i wasn't molested or raped lol in fact i would thank her if i could while all my manlet friends were afraid to talk to girls i wasn't at all.

edited- for spelling errors
    Last edited by Mohangz; 2017-02-21 at 04:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    It is funny when employees of a company are outraged at a few mean words, but are okay with promoting neo-nazi rhetoric for years and advocating for deporting millions of people to the war zone. Nice priorities.
    Didn't know Mexico was doing that badly