Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    They made WoW more accessible in TBC.

At launch they introduced LGF tool, but it's kinda underused, in 2.4 they removed attunements for BT, despite what some people w/ rose-tinted glasses like saying, pugging BT and many other raids right after clearing heroics became a thing.

Thanks to these changes quite many people who thought that almost everyone was more or less an OK player in WoW were shocked by the number of people who were outright bad at playing their classes, bad at handling various mechanics, etc. It's an eye-opening experience for many.
    And for that reason Blizzard got rid of all the players that were OK, and catered their product for that 1% hardcore AND people "who were outright bad at playing their classes, bad at handling various mechanics, etc.", which i still believe were minority amongst all WoW players, and now they wonder why the playerbase is severely polarized.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post44622739

So you re-posted the same thread that got closed 4 days ago? Yet a change of a title got it 11 pages hmm .
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

This has been my favorite expansion since Wrath personally.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by shoegazing View Post
    Again with this word balance? Who said anything about balance? Balance is not the complaint.
    Except it is balance.

Those spells you might call "utility" in PvP might be borderline broken in some encounters in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
    Except it is balance.

Those spells you might call "utility" in PvP might be borderline broken in some encounters in PvE.
    Because it's sooooo much work to disable Grounding Totem for certain boss mechanics

Get real. Of all the excuses Blizzard has invented for pruning, that one is the worst.
    Subtlety Rogue was an amazing, incredible, unique, and fun spec prior to Legion and BfA

“All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.”

― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post44622739

So you re-posted the same thread that got closed 4 days ago? Yet a change of a title got it 11 pages hmm .
    Lol, nice catch. No wonder this thread seems so similar to the thread(s) that pop up daily proclaiming "wow is dying" or "this game sucks because xyz reasons".

Deleted
    Weekly caps sucks, so does this post.

And legion is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    With a cap you feel like you are behind if you don't cap it

Without a cap you feel like you are falling behind unless you are playing WoW and that character 24/7

Thats the problem.
    That's a pretty accurate assessment. Blizzard seems understand this though, and they seem to understand that their system was completely scaled incorrectly to do what they wanted, the question is will they correct it appropriately.

It's an interesting effort by Blizzard to try and give people a reason to play every minute of every day. Back in the day, I feel like Blizzard was instituting caps to make sure people were not playing too much. They had those deaths of people not taking care of themselves and going on playing binges, and you saw a concerted effort by Blizzard to curb it. Here we are today arguing the opposite, that people should always have something to progress their character in game. I wonder what the message is Blizzard really wants to send here.

Clearly, if they want people to feel less compelled to the necessity of farming all day, there has to be diminishing returns the longer you play throughout the day. That diminishing return needs to be significant in order for a player to feel like "they no longer have to keep playing more" that day/week. There needs to be a point where a vast majority of people will understand clearly it is the normal persons stopping point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    What? WoD is 10000X worse than legion, how can you even call legion worse? WoD was a facebook game. How the hell can a raiding experience (That's still not even completed yet) confirm that you hate 1 thing over the other? Have you tried the PVP system? Have you gone through all of the AP shit, are you ilvl 910 yet? Have you killed Mythic gul'dan, or any mythic legion boss for that matter? Have you completed your +15 keystone yet? Have you upgraded your legendaries? Did you complete the suramar story-line? Did you see the 7.2 PTR yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Those numbers aren't complete yet. Even blizzard confirmed that next PTR build, it'll all be changed.

Besides, people complete the same number of dungeons of the exact same length, for alot of times, ALL THE TIME! Except, this time, there's a reward now. Better titan-forged gear, and AP....
    Did you actually read what i said, you moronic buffoon? It's my experience, my opinion, not a fact. And yes i've most of the things on that list, which led me to rank it the least fun for me.

Legion is fine. Quit crying

Deleted
    Legion is the worst expansion. Yes, even worse than WoD. So I agree with op.

Legion is legit worse than WoD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atrial View Post
    Ban him please, so less people do topics like that.
    Banning opinions is a stupid idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    Legion is legit worse than WoD
    Quote Originally Posted by zupf View Post
    Legion is the worst expansion. Yes, even worse than WoD. So I agree with op.
    lol the levels of delusion people reach is amazing. I honestly think a high-level psychologist should study WoW forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Phumbles View Post
    lol the levels of delusion people reach is amazing. I honestly think a high-level psychologist should study WoW forums.
    I didn't unsub once during the entire time WoD was out and have already unsubbed from Legion. What makes you think it is delusion? Other people are allowed opinions you know?

I do understand that some people like Legion, but it feels way too much as a mainstream AAA-game compared to how WoW used to feel. As if they are just trying to adapt to the all round game market instead of doing their thing in fear of too many old players quitting and not being able to attract new players.

I feel like Legion is even worse than WoD because I hate the idea of being locked to spending all my time with just one character and spec and in Legion I have never before felt so forced to spend so much time on just one char/spec to keep up with everyone else.

I feel that Legion is better than WoD because it has a more vivid world with more things to do, even tho it seems it is maybe even a bit too much.(loop back on previous statement)

Comparing to Vanilla. What I like more with old Vanilla WoW is that it in some way managed to feel much more casual and much more hardcore at the same time. There is no pressure to constantly play and keep up, while at the same time the game can feel challenging and efforts feels rewarded. While its fine to just take a few weeks break and not play at all without having the feeling of missing out of lots of weekly/&daily caps that every one else did.

Enter the MoP, Mists of Pandaria feels like the best expansion to me, since its the last expansion that retained most of the casual/hardcore freedom feeling while still having most of the modern features of WoW.
    Last edited by Zalamander; 2017-02-21 at 07:24 AM.

Deleted
    Wtf, they banned Anaxie again?

Like seriously, he was one of the few who spoke about it how it actually was...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinezor View Post
    Still better than everything after and including Wotlk.
    FTFY

Holy hell your memories are all so short. WoTLK was lauded as the biggest babymode expansion until Ulduar. Even post-greatest raid ever, the rest of the content was almost all filler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    FTFY

Holy hell your memories are all so short. WoTLK was lauded as the biggest babymode expansion until Ulduar. Even post-greatest raid ever, the rest of the content was almost all filler.
    This. Is true.

Quote Originally Posted by NadEFurY View Post
    Wtf, they banned Anaxie again?

Like seriously, he was one of the few who spoke about it how it actually was...
    He said a bad word. The mods here are so bloody useless in terms of getting rid of trolls and pruning threads that are total shite but you dare say a bad word that happens to be directed at someone and they will crack down hard. Mods are literally 12 year olds on power trips.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    FTFY

Its almost like some people have opinions that differ to your own.

Deleted
    If WOTLK would have been released as the most recent addon, a lot of people would have complained too... (and so they did back in WOTLK times, lol... group finder and stuff)... I like Legion, of course it has flaws, but everything has fucking flaws, there is no perfect game or expansion, if people would stop hyperfocusing on the flaws and instead just enjoying the game... no I'm not saying there should be no criticism, but unfortunately constructive criticism is burried under tons of irrational and contradicting bashing, I wouldn't even wonder if the most of the devs got misantrophes during their years at Blizz, because the louder part (not saying it's the majority, because it isn't) of the WOW community doesn't really represent the good sides of humanity.