Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    This whole "aborting a baby 5 minutes before it's due is murder!" isn't an argument, that stuff is so absurdly rare and is almost always because the baby is no longer viable and you risk losing the mother in addition to the child.

People do not wander into clinics demanding abortions after their water has broken, or even months prior. The grand majority of abortions take place before the 5 month mark.

I don't want to get an infraction but holy shit, this stuff is so over documented it's is absolutely *astounding* that people still seriously argue this "they're gunna abort their baby hours before they're going to give birth" nonsense. IT DOESN'T APPLY. STOOOPPPPPP.
    At 6 months you would argue it's just fine, but at 7 months born premature you'd argue it's horrific to terminate the baby, though, no? Why? Because now it's outside the womb? By exiting the womb it somehow gains personhood? I'm making a lot of assumptions here, so feel free to correct me.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    baby killing
    Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, not the killing of a fetus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    At 6 months you would argue it's just fine, but at 7 months born premature you'd argue it's horrific to terminate the baby, though, no? Why? Because now it's outside the womb? By exiting the womb it somehow gains personhood? I'm making a lot of assumptions here, so feel free to correct me.
    No one has an abortion at the point a fetus can survive outside of a womb, because at that point it is called birth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    So...um...what if I'm not married? Was that answered yet?
    Re-read the entire OP and you will understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy, not the killing of a fetus.

- - - Updated - - -

No one has an abortion at the point a fetus can survive outside of a womb, because at that point it is called birth.
    so that makes it right in societies eyes? becauuse its a termination and not a birth, that is the lamest argument yet
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    so that makes it right in societies eyes? because its a termination and not a birth, that is the lamest argument yet
    If you think it's ok for others to decide who can retain the use of your body, by all means let me know. I would love to have the right to decide that for you.

- - - Updated - - -

if the mothers life is not at risk then there is no reason to take that child's life
    If you are going to continue to state things that are simply not true, there is no reason to have a discussion with you.

You have already been shown that removing someone from the use of your body is not killing anyone or taking the life of anyone.

"If my body was hooked up to your body because your body is my only life support, you can remove your body from being hooked up to me and let me die, LEGALLY, because you have the right to be the ONLY one to decide WHO can or can not use your body at ANY TIME."
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-21 at 07:58 AM.

Every time I see this thread title, I think of KY as the jelly and not as the state, simply because of the context.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Apparently the pro-abortion crowd isn't intelligent enough to tell the difference between getting an erection and killing an unborn human.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Apparently the pro-abortion crowd isn't intelligent enough to tell the difference between getting an erection and killing an unborn human.
    Sure we can. Sadly, you can't understand the definition of an abortion and that it doesn't entail killing anything. But if you would like help understanding it, let us know. We don't mind trying to help you out because the pro-forcewomentocarryfetusestoterm crowd isn't going to help you out, you are already born, so we understand that your education may be lacking.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-21 at 08:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    Which is basically the same as lying.

Someone changing their mind which leads to you suffering 18 years of child support is a major dick move and deserves retaliation.
    I'm not saying that it wouldn't totally suck.. but there is a massive difference.

If your girlfriend tells you she paid the electric bill and then your power is shut off, she lied.

If your girlfriend tells you she isn't interested in children, finds out she is pregnant and changes her mind for whatever reason, thats much different.

The intention to deceive is the important part. I used to be against abortion when I was a teenager. I changed my mind when I got older. That doesn't mean I lied to my younger self or others at the time, it just means I changed my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

When you have sex you know that a life may be a consequence of this, you also know where this life will have to be to have the chance to live, the fact that you don't acknowledge this does not change the fact that you know this, removing this child from your uterus removes its right to live, therefore you are murdering it>
    This is false.

Quote Originally Posted by Vexilius View Post
    If a guy has no say in the child he helped conceive, he shouldn't have to pay child support either.
    100% this.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Sure we can. Sadly, you can't understand the definition of an abortion and that it doesn't entail killing anything. But if you would like help understanding it, let us know. We don't mind trying to help you out because the pro-forcewomentocarryfetusestoterm crowd isn't going to help you out, you are already born, so we understand that your education may be lacking.
    Here is a 15 week old FETUS, and it's legal to abort up to what? 24 weeks? You can't see why people have a problem with this? They're also pretty active if you have ever seen one on an ultrasound, pretty sure that's killing something when you terminate it.

Last edited by zenkai; 2017-02-21 at 06:59 PM.

A risk which I should not have to take in a society based upon equality.
    If you're upset about the fact you don't get to make decisions about your uterus because you don't possess a uterus you unfortunately have an issue with (reality/life/nature/god - delete as appropriate) and other than stamping your foot and declaring it isn't fair, there's not a lot that can be done about it.

So I and every other man that doesn't want a kid shouldn't have sex.

Feminism 101.
    That's not feminism, it's biology. Of course you and those other men who don't want kids could just have sex with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    I want her to succeed at passing it. Just to have to explain to constituents why she thinks the bill will help the state.
    It will help those poor men realise that the reason they need ED meds is most likely due to being in marriages they don't want to be in. Help the state? no way lol
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

Quote Originally Posted by Frogguh View Post
    Moral relativism runs into brick walls with logic and reasoning.

It seems to me it is merely a projection trying to paint sexuality between the two genders as the same. Thus, trying to create a rosy image of abortion.

10+ Year Old Account

Whether you use technical definitions or semantics to make your argument viable what you are doing is telling us that killing your child is okay. We know you are wrong, there is no justification for killing your child. You can tell us how in all these ways you don't feel bad about it, thats all up to you, but, what your doing is killing a child. It is wrong to kill children, it is the worst thing you could possibly do. All we see by you arguing semantics and trying to be as technical as possible is that you are for murdering children.
    Last edited by Begrudge; 2017-02-21 at 06:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Here is a 15 week old baby, and it's legal to abort up to what? 24 weeks? You can't see why people have a problem with this? They're also pretty active if you have ever seen one on an ultrasound, pretty sure that's killing something when you terminate it.
    wrong its not a baby. get your facts straight. its a FETUS.

- - - Updated - - -

Whether you use technical definitions or semantics to make your argument viable what you are doing is telling us that killing your child is okay. We know you are wrong, there is no justification for killing your child. You can tell us how in all these ways you don't feel bad about it, thats all up to you, but, what your doing is killing a child. It is wrong to kill children, it is the worst thing you could possibly do. All we see by you arguing semantics and trying to be as technical as possible is that you are for murdering children.
    hi. i don't know if you know this but it's physically impossible for you to have an actual child inside your body since a child is ages 4-8. a fetus is what it is called when it is in the mother's belly.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post

- - - Updated - - -

hi. i don't know if you know this but it's physically impossible for you to have an actual child inside your body since a child is ages 4-8. a fetus is what it is called when it is in the mother's belly.
    be as technical as you life, there is a human being, your flesh and blood, who can grow up and be someone, you are removing their right to live. Whether you want to be technical or not what you are advocating is the murder of a child.

Change the word, my point still stands. Next time when I see someone asking a pregnant lady "How is that baby doing" I am going to shout in their face and say "WRONG! IT'S A FETUS, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!"

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

btw saying a child is 4-8 is hilarious, child is anyone under the age of 18

killing your child.
    You are the one stating things that are untrue. Until you want to discuss things that are actually happening, there is nothing to discuss with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Here is a 15 week old FETUS, and it's legal to abort (a woman's pregnancy) up to...
    the point a fetus can survive outside the uterus. At that point, a woman's pregnancy will no longer be aborted, it will be inducing birth.
    Last edited by Total Crica; 2017-02-21 at 07:43 PM.