Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Had a feeling mark pellegrino might show up. You cant do Lucifer without him he owned that role

Deleted
    Did not really enjoy this episode.

The story was intresting but I totally disliked the "soft spoilers".
    This episode would have been 10 times more enjoyable if it wasn't for those time leaps. - they felt forced and did not fit most of the time.
    Last edited by mmocdb0456d826; 2017-02-18 at 10:39 AM.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nogahn View Post
    Did not really enjoy this episode.

The story was intresting but I totally disliked the "soft spoilers".
    This episode would have been 10 times more enjoyable if it wasn't for those time leaps. - they felt forced and did not fit most of the time.
    It was an homage to Quentin Tarantino movies.

Mark fucking Pelegrino bitches. So happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    It was an homage to Quentin Tarantino movies.

Mark fucking Pelegrino bitches. So happy.
    so? because it's an homage it does not make it fantastic by default.

My guess, and would make sense to tidy up the storylines:

Dagon is behind the british MoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    My guess, and would make sense to tidy up the storylines:

Dagon is behind the british MoL.
    Maybe not Dagon after this episode, but Asmodeus is still an option. Would be an interesting turn.

Great ep. Love seeing more Lucegrino.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

10+ Year Old Account
    Y'know, it really feels like they decided to try moving Lucifer on to another host, but fan support for Pellegrino was just so high that they said "fuck it" and figured out a way to write him back in.

Which I support wholeheartedly. They just seemed to gloss over that REAL fast.

Deleted
    That episode with the yellow eyed demon dude was great, the one after that (last one) was pretty good too.

why was pellegrino gone again?

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    why was pellegrino gone again?
    What do you mean? The actual Pellegrino host we have not seen since Lucifer dumped him for Sam. The "Pellegrino" we've seen since then is just Lucifer's "image", so to speak.

Now we have a legit Pellegrino Lucifer host that works (presumably) much the same way Castiel's host does. A special-made (in this case--reinforced) flesh suit.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the writers definitely said fuck it and made Pelegrino perma-lucifer because it's what everyone wants and they know it's probably the best choice overall. I know I'm pretty giddy.

I was enjoying the season earlier but it didn't really seem like it had a direction. Now it seems to be coming together well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaese View Post
    What do you mean? The actual Pellegrino host we have not seen since Lucifer dumped him for Sam. The "Pellegrino" we've seen since then is just Lucifer's "image", so to speak.

Now we have a legit Pellegrino Lucifer host that works (presumably) much the same way Castiel's host does. A special-made (in this case--reinforced) flesh suit.
    I mean the actor himself
    maybe I'm mixing sth up but I could swear I read somewhere he didn't get a contract for this season or he didn't want or sth like that

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I mean the actor himself
    maybe I'm mixing sth up but I could swear I read somewhere he didn't get a contract for this season or he didn't want or sth like that
    I imagine he just wasn't available.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    well that episode was pretty cool - loved seeing the alpha vamp again, despite his demise. and watching the preview for next week, alpha hellhound?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    well that episode was pretty cool - loved seeing the alpha vamp again, despite his demise. and watching the preview for next week, alpha hellhound?
    Really liked this episode as well, was great seeing Alpha Vamp again, mentioning of Bobby and Rufus and I'm starting to like Mr.Ketch

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Vampire episode was pretty good, though, I'm still not enjoying momma Winchester. I find her pointless, other than just adding in a main female cast member.

I'm really hoping the Brits don't screw Sam and Dean over. I want to hope that they're ultimately there for good reasons (rid the Earth of monsters in the most efficient way possible), but I'm not holding my breath. Maybe I'm missing something, but they just seem like they're faking it to get something.
    The plot of British men of letters and their plans for USA could be worked into a series ending.

15+ Year Old Account
    As mentioned by someone above, some believe the British Men of Letters are actually run by one of the Princes of Hell. Would make sense.

As mentioned by someone above, some believe the British Men of Letters are actually run by one of the Princes of Hell. Would make sense.
    Dagon has the Nephilim

Asmodeus is still unknown, so that would be my guess.

Really enjoyed the episode. I like Ketch. Shame about the Alpha Vamp. He was cool

I want more of Ketch he should become regular like Cas and Crowley did.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    it would but do you think Asmodeus would send them after his brother?