Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    better one

Jesus... thank you!

Actually, on second viewing, devil's advocate but it seems like Milo was discussing hebephilia/ephebophila and not pedophilia. I'm not trying to absolve him here, his language on the subject is still in my eyes disgusting, but with someone like Milo it's a good idea to frame things correctly lest he weasel out screaming defamation or some such rubbish.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2017-02-21 at 09:54 AM.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

This seems like a pretty fatal blow to Milos career. You can't really ever undo the moniker of "guy who said pedophilia was pretty cool". I hope he made a lot of money because, he won't be making much more, and it doesn't seem like he has skills that can be used elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    There definitely is SOME of this going on. Some anti-SJW people I know just knee-jerk immediately lept to Milo's defense and then continually ignored any other kind of statements from him since the one, most popular clip, ended slightly before the entire bit in question. Not that the entire bit in its full changed anything, but that is what they latched onto.

Its the same people who when GamerGate was happening I kept trying to warn to not become pro-Milo people, as he was just using the controversy for attention. But they hitched their wagons to them. Especially the most popular anti-SJW youtube channels, except perhaps the amazing atheist. So now they HAVE to defend him or else they lose face and seem suckered by this douchebag.
    Same with Trump supporters. We keep seeing his administration making complete clowns out of themselves, such as making up real fake news like the bowling green massacre. Yet they pride themselves on saying everything that isn't Trump or Breitbart is 'fake news', which is what I find funny.

Populist personalities do end up failing, because they build up a cult of personality about themselves, such as 'god emperor trump' so when things fail despite him saying "We are going to keep winning to the point where you will get tired of winning", they have no choice but to defend the man and even label people who are upholding the law as terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    @Cybran

Disregard my last comment, I missed the latest news about Weiner when I was looking it up. My bad.
    Does not make Weiner's wiener any less of a deflection in a thread about Milo.

Half you people have not seen the video. /thread
    Money talks, bullshit walks..

A Breitbart exit you say? That would be like a Brexi....shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Democrats who want to use Pedophilia to attack Trump supporters are hillarious. Words over actions, guys. Come on.
    This is some grade A deflection.

Yeah, this is some poetic justice in the end.

And it's glorious to see that there are still people defending him, now that shit has hit the fan.

HURRDURR.....raping refugees...*foams*....libural pedophiles...*gasp*...FREE SPEECH!

He gets what he deserves, now the mechanisms he has been abusing for so long turn against him. Karma at work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    How can you advocate for the death of someone that's literally done nothing wrong? Being a pedophile is different than participating in it. I think it's even classified as a mental illness. They can't help their thoughts but they can help their actions and as long as they don't act on it, they're doing nothing wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I was going to make a joke about sucking dick or something but I'm too tired to think of anything clever.

Because that is how strong I feel about protecting children. I think those who are attracted to children are the lowest of the low. I don't care if its something they feel is natural or not to me I feel the world is better if they ceased to exist. You can choose to disagree but some of us have had experiences that make us think this way. Perhaps when you have a child you will feel similar, perhaps not that is up to you.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Every single person I know who is at least familiar with him/his escapades feels that he is a discredit to not only gays, but also to humanity (granted, as a gay person, many of my friends are also gay, however, not a single one - running the political spectrum, had anything positive to say)
    Discredit gays? Why? Because he deviates from the hive mind mentality that the left groups them into?

Is that why anyone who the left wants to be oppressed (anyone not a straight white male) gets the worst of the left's bigoted hatred directed at them when they side with a different viewpoint?

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all the nonce defenders in this thread? I know the right has always been fond of kids but this is a bit blatant even for you

Is this the breaking point where even the biggest mouthbreathers humanity has to suffer realize Milo is nothing but a troll?

Congratulations, you reached the conclusion everyone with a working brain figured out months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliandal View Post
    Every single person I know who is at least familiar with him/his escapades feels that he is a discredit to not only gays, but also to humanity (granted, as a gay person, many of my friends are also gay, however, not a single one - running the political spectrum, had anything positive to say)
    Well that settles it, then! If the people you associate with don't like him, what else is there to say? Zzz...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Jesus... thank you!

Actually, on second viewing, devil's advocate but it seems like Milo was discussing hebephilia/ephebophila and not pedophilia. I'm not trying to absolve him here, his language on the subject is still in my eyes disgusting, but with someone like Milo it's a good idea to frame things correctly lest he weasel out screaming defamation or some such rubbish.
    Milo responded to this clip on his facebook page, which was edited by someone to make it look like he was talking about sex with kids. He was actually discussing twinks at the end, but the clip was edited at 1:23 to make it appear as if it were a segue from the previous conversation, which was about the priest that molested him. But who can be bothered to do any actual research into the matter? Today's internet is: "React to headline. Apply label. Move on."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    What's with all the nonce defenders in this thread? I know the right has always been fond of kids but this is a bit blatant even for you
    It's funny you should claim that, considering the stories by Todd Nickerson on Salon mysteriously disappeared before this coordinated attack (regardless of its merit). Too bad for them everything is archived.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Because that is how strong I feel about protecting children. I think those who are attracted to children are the lowest of the low. I don't care if its something they feel is natural or not to me I feel the world is better if they ceased to exist. You can choose to disagree but some of us have had experiences that make us think this way. Perhaps when you have a child you will feel similar, perhaps not that is up to you.
    So you disagree with the notion that allowing paedophiles to come forward and seek therapy or counseling to ensure they never commit an offense might reduce the danger to children overall? What would you prefer, that the paedophile living near you is known to healthcare professionals and receiving help, or is a mystery to everyone and struggling with their situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Is this the breaking point where even the biggest mouthbreathers humanity has to suffer realize Milo is nothing but a troll?
    I like him. He gets an emotional reaction that leaves the lefties open for counter attacks. Every time the media bleats about his words they will get bombarded with responses about Weiner, Podesta, Lena Dunham and the president of Salon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I like him. He gets an emotional reaction that leaves the lefties open for counter attacks. Every time the media bleats about his words they will get bombarded with responses about Weiner, Podesta, Lena Dunham and the president of Salon.
    You can like him all you want; doesn't have to do anything with the fact that he is a troll anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    No I don't think he should be arrested for thinking actual children are attractive, he should be hanged if he thinks children are attractive. That said I don't think children and teenagers are the same.
    So you want people dead for a thought crime?

You can't hang people for thinking bad thoughts. If you think that sort of stuff is moral or even rational, you can go live in Saudi Arabia.

The amount of pedo apologists really is astounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post
    Discredit gays? Why? Because he deviates from the hive mind mentality that the left groups them into?

Is that why anyone who the left wants to be oppressed (anyone not a straight white male) gets the worst of the left's bigoted hatred directed at them when they side with a different viewpoint?
    Thinking homosexuality is a choice and mental illness is hardly a good thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    You can like him all you want; doesn't have to do anything with the fact that he is a troll anyway.
    Also not sure what those 4 have to do with this, I only know Podesta from the crazy pizzagate idiots, no idea who the other 3 are.