Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Stockholm is a warzone atm riots burning cars fire bombs etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Apparently, riots are happening? Burning cars and destroying property.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Stockholm is a warzone atm riots burning cars fire bombs etc.

Im hoping the vikings and real men rise up in sweden like has happened in america(voting trump) and in england(brexit).

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, since people seem to not know. The police were in Rynkeby last night. One of the infamous "No-go zones" (that isn't no-go, people just tend to CHOOSE not to go and help self segregate. Got an aunt who semi-regularly go to those areas).
    So, the police were there to arrest a person at the subway. People started throwing rocks at them. Police fired at the crowd after warning shots didn't help disperse them, missed people. Then they managed to leave the area with the man they apprehended.
    Then between 2200 and 2400 there were rioting, with some stores being looted and some of the owners, trying to protect their property, being injured. It started with several cars being set on fire and destroyed. Police had to come in and help calm it down before the fire department could come do it's job.
    What is needed to say here is that it was caused by a minority of the people who live in the area.

Reputable source, in Swedish, http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...for-att-traffa

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    So, the police were there to arrest a person at the subway. People started throwing rocks at them. Police fired at the crowd after warning shots didn't help disperse them, missed people. Then they managed to leave the area with the man they apprehended.
    Then between 2200 and 2400 there were rioting, with some stores being looted and some of the owners, trying to protect their property, being injured. It started with several cars being set on fire and destroyed. Police had to come in and help calm it down before the fire department could come do it's job.
    Just out of curiosity, what do you THINK people mean when they say "no-go zone"? Something like Aleppo?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think people tend to use it as extreme hyperbole, but some people on this forum and others are straight out of the opinion that law enforcement and such do not go to those areas ever. Which is just untrue. A majority of the people living in those areas are citizens who want a higher police presence all things considered.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    I think people tend to use it as extreme hyperbole, but some people on this forum and others are straight out of the opinion that law enforcement and such do not go to those areas ever. Which is just untrue. A majority of the people living in those areas are citizens who want a higher police presence all things considered.
    Why are there swedish cops saying there is zones where they wont go(controlled by muslims) out of fear for their life? If thats a no-go zone I dont know what is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Im hoping the vikings and real men rise up in sweden like has happened in america(voting trump) and in england(brexit).
    So voting a man into office who has no clue what he is actually even doing, and who gets his information about what is happening in the world from some TV channel is "being a real man" now? :/
    I mean, I understand that some people want less immigration - and that is their prerogative and fine. But really?

People want to take the term "no-go zone" literally, whereas it's more the police advising people not to go there at certain times (the night) and letting people know they're unable to police these areas properly. You get people who'll try to play down stories by saying "there are no no-go zones" meaning it in a literal sense, but the reality is there's shitholes like Rinkeby where the police do struggle to get a hold on things and it is an area you're probably best avoiding. A lot of these areas just so happen to have a high immigrant population. That's not to say they're from the current refugee crisis though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    So voting a man into office who has no clue what he is actually even doing, and who gets his information about what is happening in the world from some TV channel is "being a real man" now? :/
    I mean, I understand that some people want less immigration - and that is their prerogative and fine. But really?

Its not even less immigration, educate yourself. obama flooded america with people. many of which have diseases. Mumps, measles and TB have been popping up all over. We want controlled immigration. People need to be tested for diseases. People need background checks, which these 7 countries are unstable with a severe lack of information on immigrants to properly vet them.

His "muslim" ban didnt ban 9 of the top 10 muslim populated countries, why? because theyre countries where we have more imformation to vet people.

Building a wall and blocking all immigration for a few years wouldve been my answer. We cant help others until we fix our home. We have 95 million americans out of the work force many of whom mooch off the government. Lets get these people educated and back to work first before we help others. Thats my opinion but no one would go that far.

Deleted
    Building a wall and blocking all immigration for a few years wouldve been my answer. We cant help others until we fix our home. We have 95 million americans out of the work force many of whom mooch off the government. Lets get these people educated and back to work first before we help others. Thats my opinion but no one would go that far.
    I thought US unemployment was at healthy levels, or do you mean full time employment?

Could I have a source by the way?

It's FOX news but last that I ran across on this was:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rime-wave.html

Take it for what you will.

Building a wall and blocking all immigration for a few years wouldve been my answer.
    About as smart as Trump's answer.

And good luck paying for that wall. Because now it's to be the taxpayers' burden to pay for it...LOL. (Congress has already said "Hell no!" to that.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    It's FOX news but last that I ran across on this was:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...rime-wave.html

Take it for what you will.
    I like the 'related story': "What is a bidet. The shocking truth"

Smh.

Deleted
    I bet most of these doomsayers have never even been to Sweden. Hell, I bet a decent amount of you never even left your own Country or ever even saw a Passport.

Are their problems? Yes. Riots are not a immigrant only thing

Is it even close to how the British Tabloids and American Media claim it to be? No. Saying otherwise is like saying the US has School shootings everyday or that every Brit on vacation is a Chav.

American Media outlets have been caught lying to sell their Docus and News stories.
    http://www.dn.se/kultur-noje/nyheter...r-is-a-madman/

Now that Trump talked about Sweden. I gurantee you the American Media is going to go full retard mode until Benghazi or something else shiny shows up.

10+ Year Old Account
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    I'm sorry but the article you linked doesn't at all say he tore down anti SD posters. Nor did he jail him, he was detained for a few minutes and then let go, it says so right there in your own link.

One of the articles is the opinion of a cop who hasnt been a cop for 5 years, it's an opinion, just as valid as Springares. The last article from svd says nothing to actually refute Springare, only that it is wrong to declare immigration at large as the problem.

I think you should retract your statememt and apologize, since you can't even get your facts straight.
    It was tore down, the reason the poltician got arrested was because he protested it. And I don't think I said jailed, I said arrested.

The second link is a police officer that patrolled with Springare during this period that refutes his claim and says that 90% of the people they apprehended were white.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn the Second View Post
    I can relate. The British NHS has been struggling recently and for certain things, our public healthcare has had to pay for me to be treated with private hospital equipment, because public hospitals couldn't afford the fancy shit.
    OT: If you think that's a result of anything other than intentional piss poor management of the public health trusts; you haven't been paying attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    Or maybe you love to live in your made up fairytale land with your delusions. Crime rates went down in 2014? Still winning at rape in 2016.
    Still there are no go zones.
    Obligatory 'rape is classified differently in Sweden to other countries' comment.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    People want to take the term "no-go zone" literally, whereas it's more the police advising people not to go there at certain times (the night) and letting people know they're unable to police these areas properly. You get people who'll try to play down stories by saying "there are no no-go zones" meaning it in a literal sense, but the reality is there's shitholes like Rinkeby where the police do struggle to get a hold on things and it is an area you're probably best avoiding. A lot of these areas just so happen to have a high immigrant population. That's not to say they're from the current refugee crisis though.
    The police has never ever stated or adviced this. This entire no-go story comes from a police report about areas where they should focus more on. In no way was there any mention of not going to these areas. And the listed areas include some really nice and trendy areas including the third wealthiest municipality in the country which has accepted almost no refugees. This is just the standard fear mongering of people with an anti-immigration agenda.

There are a few areas that has more problems, such as Rinkeby that is mentioned and Biskopsgården/Rosengård. But they are still quite tranquil places. There are just a small group of youth that are manipulated by gangs that occasionally cause these stuff. At a recent event people were even applauding the police from their balconies. The people in these places are also tired of these kids.

The problem with all this made up stuff is that it makes it a lot harder to discuss the actual problems.