Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post

The problem is the person you quoted didn't say that either... but keep the fail train coming.
    "I guess I "want" the Switch to fail..."

-Tech614

You can write, but not read ....or perhaps it's just not the Switch that has insufficient memory...?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    "I guess I "want" the Switch to fail..."

-Tech614

You can write, but not read ....or perhaps it's just not the Switch that has insufficient memory...?
    Clearly you can't read since that in his post was clearly sarcastic. If you read the whole post you would have notice this.

That line you snipped was fallowed up with
    yes I want a system I will eventually own to fail because I point out flaws in what Nintendo is doing.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Clearly you can't read since that in his post was clearly sarcastic. If you read the whole post you would have notice this.

That line you snipped was fallowed up with
    Alright, I was a bit quick, and misinterpreted the sentence, but as a sarcastic remark it makes no sense, especially in the context of the rest of the post. He's way beyond pointing out flaws, and if he is sincere, he should not "eventually own" a Switch. The only thing that's going to change about the Switch is the price, and not any time soon either.
    Mother pus bucket!

The only thing that's going to change about the Switch is the price, and not any time soon either.
    Who knows what if anything will change, doesn't mean people can't provide feedback.

Like I said what you want is people to not say anything negative or talk about shit that doesn't interest you. It isn't going to happen in this thread, If we want to talk about the hardware we will.

What you want and what the vast majority want is two different things.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Alright, I was a bit quick, and misinterpreted the sentence, but as a sarcastic remark it makes no sense, especially in the context of the rest of the post. He's way beyond pointing out flaws, and if he is sincere, he should not "eventually own" a Switch. The only thing that's going to change about the Switch is the price, and not any time soon either.
    Yes because "want" is clearly not sarcasm. You know, I just randomly put quotations on words for the sake of it.

I will eventually own a switch because I enjoy Nintendo games. That doesn't change the fact I think it's a terrible display from Nintendo with many flaws thus far. Sorry you can't comprehend simple matters in your 1 way political argument of if you're not a shill then you hate Nintendo and want them to fail.

The Prince Controller has 40 hours of battery life and auto connects with a Switch when you connect it to a dock while in TV mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Who knows what if anything will change, doesn't mean people can't provide feedback.

Like I said what you want is people to not say anything negative or talk about shit that doesn't interest you. It isn't going to happen in this thread, If we want to talk about the hardware we will.

What you want and what the vast majority want is two different things.

Well, the Switch won't change much, the hardware is decided and there is no reason for Nintendo to do a "Surprise! we have some extra cool stuff for you" now.
    People can say negative things if they are interesting, but if it's just general bashing and dismissal of the entire Switch concept, it's just a waste to read.
    Mother pus bucket!

Well, the Switch won't change much, the hardware is decided and there is no reason for Nintendo to do a "Surprise! we have some extra cool stuff for you" now.
    People can say negative things if they are interesting, but if it's just general bashing and dismissal of the entire Switch concept, it's just a waste to read.
    Don't like what someone has to say then block them.

Simple fix to your simple problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Yes because "want" is clearly not sarcasm. You know, I just randomly put quotations on words for the sake of it.

I will eventually own a switch because I enjoy Nintendo games. That doesn't change the fact I think it's a terrible display from Nintendo with many flaws thus far. Sorry you can't comprehend simple matters in your 1 way political argument of if you're not a shill then you hate Nintendo and want them to fail.
    Such a master of arguments, I'm blinded by your rhetorical genius. Nah, just kidding, it was one of the most forced and just pointless uses of satire I've ever read.
    You're foolish to buy the Switch, now or later. If you hate the hardware, stay away this time. If enough people do, the will probably switch to being pure software developers, and you can get their games on a different platform, perhaps you can even choose which. It's much more effective than just whining about design choices you don't agree with on an MMO-forum.
    Mother pus bucket!

Such a master of arguments, I'm blinded by your rhetorical genius. Nah, just kidding, it was one of the most forced and just pointless uses of satire I've ever read.
    You're foolish to buy the Switch, now or later. If you hate the hardware, stay away this time. If enough people do, the will probably switch to being pure software developers, and you can get their games on a different platform, perhaps you can even choose which. It's much more effective than just whining about design choices you don't agree with on an MMO-forum.
    Keep the fail coming.

I don't want Nintendo to go software only as it would destroy the company and turn them into a shell of what they are just like it did with Sega.

You keep trying to strawman or act like you know something about someone just because they post criticism but you clearly have no clue about me or my thoughts.

You're so stuck in you're one way or the other mind set to even realize what's going on here. I think we're done with this conversation, have fun replying to yourself.

10+ Year Old Account

Chuckle...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

Chuckle...
    Nintendo are you over compensating for something with such a big case?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody wants the Switch to fail. They just want Nintendo to stop with the gimmick shit that nobody - except for the hardest rabid fan boys - want in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners

Well then...

10+ Year Old Account

Chuckle...
    wow such a gigantic waste of resources time and money on such a unnecessary amount of packaging in an economy where oil prices are starting to go back up again....no wonder nintendo's addons/controllers,docking bays,etc cost so much if they waste so much on unneeded packaging like this. nintendo really needs to stop pretending it's 1995. if they are shipping millions of these how much waste is that?

- - - Updated - - -

are you going to continue to just make fallacious bullshit arguments or are you going to actually come up with a constructive argument? how does forcing nintendo to go third party and possibly bankrupt themselves in the process do anyone any favors by having people not buy their console?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    All of which is why i am not buying this for a long time to come.

And honestly if the lineup is as lacklustre as the Wii Us which was trash compared to the Vita and even Xbone then i wont be touching one until it gets a mainline monster hunter. It just looks like too many others shoes are going to drop on early adopters this time.
    i too am worried about the lack of titles in the launch line up. there's what 4 in the first month? The rest won't come out until the end of summer and beginning of winter/end of fall.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hey, all that extra room is for publishers that still actually put game manuals in with their games. LEAVE ROOM FOR THOSE AWESOME MANUALS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Those boxes are far far far too big. They're bigger than the PSP cases, and those had UMD discs that needed the space. This is is WAY too much for such a tiny cartridge that size!
    Nintendo wants people to think of them as full sized games.

- - - Updated - - -

Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hey, all that extra room is for publishers that still actually put game manuals in with their games. LEAVE ROOM FOR THOSE AWESOME MANUALS.
    Yeah, you can see the clips where a manual would go. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will be doing manuals anymore (at least not any good ones). Everything is so streamlined in games these days that you can pick up just about any game and play it, and they have in-game tutorials that go on for half a century even if you can't. I'd appreciate a small concept art book more than a manual at this point.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/16924025_1104915809618957_1244113032_n.jpg?oh=7f20dc3d8425f5b6e221443f2fab0684&oe=58AE6DA9[IMG]

Chuckle...
    Still bothers me when opening up PS Vita boxes, lol. Same thing, except just a bit less wasted space.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    Yeah, you can see the clips where a manual would go. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone will be doing manuals anymore (at least not any good ones). Everything is so streamlined in games these days that you can pick up just about any game and play it, and they have in-game tutorials that go on for half a century even if you can't. I'd appreciate a small concept art book more than a manual at this point.
    Funny enough for games on PS Vita they put the manual also on the game page before starting the game. So you can just look at that too and ignore the physical thing altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Nintendo wants people to think of them as full sized games.

- - - Updated - - -

Discuss.
    i have to concur that it might not be a switch that have been benchmarked, but if it is then the first set of benchmarks, at least the handheld-temperatures seem to match what have been shown through thermal footage from the swedish live event (Source: http://imgur.com/gallery/egT5E )

and as a note, if it is a switch then it's a darn heavily modified tegra chip considering the ''stock x1'' only got 256 cuda cores and these show 516 cores

Also that spelling error in the bottom of the tab is bumming me out CROE TEMPERATURE (which may raise suspision that it could be a clever photoshop, unless theres actually a error like that in the software.)