Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    The level of obsession to type all that out is amazing to me. Jesus Christ, at this point in the past two presidencies, we were still picking the drapes and the china out. Take a deep breath, guy. You are taking every bit of media bait possible. We all knew that Trump was an outsider with no experience. Yet here you come huffing and puffing that he is doing things differently, and amateurishly. Of course he is. The idea that he is in over his head, isn't exactly an original one. Everyone knows this, even him. That said, we didn't elect a King. We have a gigantic government to support him, once the bad apples are indicted for leaks. It will be fine. If Bush and Obama couldn't fuck this up, nobody can.
    hahahahahahahahaha.

Chronicling the sheer trainwreck and stupidity of this piece of shit POTUS, shows there's a problem with a poster and NOT the POTUS. Jesus you people have reached new levels of batshit.

What's this "taking the media's bait" bullshit you're spouting? Are you implying none of that is big deal?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Deleted
    It's kinda becoming boring already.

We need a new source of entertainment imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    It's kinda becoming boring already.

We need a new source of entertainment imo.
    You could always start making your own threads about... IDK, Benghazi or something. Or get a hobby, like collecting butterflies.

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Minimizing the Economic Burden of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Pending Repeal

Border Security and Immigration Enforcement Improvements

Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry into the United States

I guess you can say this failed since a liberal court that get overturned 80% of the time put a TRO on it. But theres a new one soon.

Reducing Regulation and Controlling Regulatory Costs

5. The dakota access piepline

6. Keystone XL pipeline

7. Bill to rebuild military

That's a lot that being accomplished. More than obama.

- - - Updated - - -

But he still appoints the man. he couldve appointed an idiot like Roberts...
    No, he nominated the man. And Obama nominated someone too. If you're counting that as an accomplishment, it's a wash.

Tell you what. Just go to http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/ and match up Trump's accomplishments with Obama's. See how far you get. And remember, you don't get to ignore an Obama accomplishment just because you don't like it, or we get to do the same with Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    No, he nominated the man. And Obama nominated someone too. If you're counting that as an accomplishment, it's a wash.

Tell you what. Just go to http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/ and match up Trump's accomplishments with Obama's. See how far you get. And remember, you don't get to ignore an Obama accomplishment just because you don't like it, or we get to do the same with Trump.

Except I can ignore it. If it is a failure and bad for the country. its not my fault obama is a radical that hated america.

- Obama did so much evil stuff he destroyed this country. We had to make it great again!
    - Look at all Trump has done so far! That's more than Obama ever did!

Which is it?

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

7+ Year Old Account
    Except I can ignore it. If it is a failure and bad for the country. its not my fault obama is a radical that hated america.

There's more documented proof of trump hating America than there ever was for Obama.

If ignoring actual accomplishments just because you don't like it is the thing to do to support your alternate facts, then I guess your claim that your boy trump actually did anything...based on a whole lot of nothing that you've posted so far was never to be taken seriously here.

The fucked up thing is...I could post trump's accomplishments here (many more than you have)
    But why bother to do your homework.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    There's more documented proof of trump hating America than there ever was for Obama.
    Trump is friends with someone like Bill Ayers? Prove it.

Ahahah, holy shit, what is this, 2007? Go back to Alaska, Sarah, your time has passed.

Obama wasn't friends with Ayres.

Trump is more than friends with FUCKING PUTIN!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Obama wasn't friends with Ayres.

Trump is more than friends with FUCKING PUTIN!!!!!!
    Reagan has to be rolling in his grave...

10+ Year Old Account
    - Obama did so much evil stuff he destroyed this country. We had to make it great again!

Which is it?

Conservative Hypocrisy™
    He's been baiting for the past few posts.
    It's not really hypocrisy.

On a somewhat related note, it's odd all those brand new accounts baiting for Trump. Kinda shows how desperate their side has become honestly.

Deleted
    Love these threads! Thank you OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    The level of obsession to type all that out is amazing to me. Jesus Christ, at this point in the past two presidencies, we were still picking the drapes and the china out. Take a deep breath, guy. You are taking every bit of media bait possible. We all knew that Trump was an outsider with no experience. Yet here you come huffing and puffing that he is doing things differently, and amateurishly. Of course he is. The idea that he is in over his head, isn't exactly an original one. Everyone knows this, even him. That said, we didn't elect a King. We have a gigantic government to support him, once the bad apples are indicted for leaks. It will be fine. If Bush and Obama couldn't fuck this up, nobody can.
    Everything is fine. Lifting of Russian sanctions is fine. Having his son in law as an advisor with his sons running the business under the auspices that he doesn't know the day-to-day is fine. Attacking the free press is fine. Attacking the judicial branch is fine. Attacking US businesses because of his daughter's sales is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

hahahahahahahahaha.

Chronicling the sheer trainwreck and stupidity of this piece of shit POTUS, shows there's a problem with a poster and NOT the POTUS. Jesus you people have reached new levels of batshit.

What's this "taking the media's bait" bullshit you're spouting? Are you implying none of that is big deal?
    Nothing is a big deal, until it's proven to be true. The only serious issue I have seen raised, is the Russian connection. If Trump is really the Moscowian Candidate, we will find out in the investigations. I suspect he will be found laughably innocent but, you never really know. That Paul Manafort seems shady to me though. I would not be surprised if there was more dirt on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Everything is fine. Lifting of Russian sanctions is fine. Having his son in law as an advisor with his sons running the business under the auspices that he doesn't know the day-to-day is fine. Attacking the free press is fine. Attacking the judicial branch is fine. Attacking US businesses because of his daughter's sales is fine.
    It would seem you don't understand real estate. There isn't really a lot to discuss, unless you are in the development or land acquisition phases. Once a building is built, you just collect the rent, keep it from being vacant, and provide maintenance.

Why would attacking the press be not-fine? Are you implying it is only they who enjoy freedom of speech?

Why is attacking the judicial branch not-fine? Are you implying two branches of government can be critical of each other on a daily basis, but the third has ears too timid for criticism?

I'm with you on attacking Norstrom. That was wrong. Kellyanne's "free commercial" was also wrong, and I would have docked her pay, at a minimum.

Nah he didn't destroy the country, just the healthcare system, well him and his fellow democrats.
    The only destroying I have seen is from Anti-Trump protesters.

I know this doesn't matter to a radical leftest as yourself but no amount of emotion you put into your post will change facts.

Nothing is a big deal, until it's proven to be true. The only serious issue I have seen raised, is the Russian connection. If Trump is really the Moscowian Candidate, we will find out in the investigations. I suspect he will be found laughably innocent but, you never really know. That Paul Manafort seems shady to me though. I would not be surprised if there was more dirt on him.

- - - Updated - - -

It would seem you don't understand real estate. There isn't really a lot to discuss, unless you are in the development or land acquisition phases. Once a building is built, you just collect the rent, keep it from being vacant, and provide maintenance.

Why would attacking the press be not-fine? Are you implying it is only they who enjoy freedom of speech?

Why is attacking the judicial branch not-fine? Are you implying two branches of government can be critical of each other on a daily basis, but the third has ears too timid for criticism?

I'm with you on attacking Norstrom. That was wrong. Kellyanne's "free commercial" was also wrong, and I would have docked her pay, at a minimum.
    Would you agree that the President - any President - has more political power than any other single person? Would you agree that he has a disproportionately large influence on society? Would you agree, therefore, that he should be held to a higher standard than most other people? That if he does accuse the press or the judicial branch of something, those accusations should not be outright lies, such as calling factual reports 'fake news' or claiming that a judge is not authorized to make a decision on one of his Executive Orders when they clearly are?

If Trump disagrees with the press, then he needs to do so in a manner befitting his station and back up his position with facts. Instead, he throws a tantrum and adds more lies to the fire.

15+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I understand real estate. It takes a huge heaping of willful ignorance to believe that because his son is making the purchasing/selling/branding decisions that Trump, a man who has built an image based upon his way or the highway mentality, his image of micro-managing decisions of his supposed multi-billion dollar business conglomerate, will just divorce himself from it. The more likely legal strategy he is employing is that of obfuscation and using the slow wheels of the judicial system so by the time a strong case against his COIs and ethical violations, he will be out of office, even dead.

A presidential administration that considers the free press the opposition party shows the insecurity and paltry defense of their own actions and policies are.

Personally attacking a federal judge, for at least the second time, again shows how vacuous their own defense of their policies and actions are. Don't cry about the mean man when you can't muster of a legitimate defense of your ideas.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Deleted
    Trump made worthless countries advertise their military again. What a blessing. And he just came to office.

I hope he can awake the primal thought "trust nobody" in all countries.