Page 63 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valentin0 View Post
    I am a bit confused, right now i am using demo bracers and the demo ring(willfred) as my 2 bis legendaries. But i also have the kil'jaden trinket, my trinkets atm are 880 unstable arcanocrystal and 910 whispers in the dark.I can't quite understand if i shall switch one of my legendary with the kil'jaden burning wish, i understand that i will take off the unstable arcanocrystal for it tho, but what legendary between bracers and ring i should take off?
    A 880 Unstable Arcanocrystal and a 910 Whispers are BiS, keep your trinkets and your other BiS legendaries, don't change anything. The trinket isn't that good when you got the braces and Willfreds.

Just looked at the top leg list, since when is wilfred Nr.1? I remembered it way behind the others. Its nice, i have it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Radde View Post
    Just looked at the top leg list, since when is wilfred Nr.1? I remembered it way behind the others. Its nice, i have it ^^
    It gets better and better the more soul shards you generate so makes sense with double haste proc trinkets and much higher ilvl + 2 piece bonus that it would much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    It gets better and better the more soul shards you generate so makes sense with double haste proc trinkets and much higher ilvl + 2 piece bonus that it would much better now.
    I've had wilfred's for ages and I've always lined up the cast with a tkc, sometimes delaying casting a doomguard. Comparing some recent logs in mythic nighthold I'm thinking that's maybe not the best usage for it. I lost an entire cast of Doomguard on my most recent Krosus kill because I was holding it for TKC. Is yolocasting it an option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Should we still be using Impending Doom on multi-target fights or is Improved Dreadstalkers better straight up? Does Belt vs Ring Legendary choice have any effect in this decision?

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paarthurnax View Post
    Should we still be using Impending Doom on multi-target fights or is Improved Dreadstalkers better straight up? Does Belt vs Ring Legendary choice have any effect in this decision?
    Only in Aluriel, Tycondrius and Botanist.

I'm levelling my lock as demonology and I really enjoy it. I was wondering tho... how screwed am i if i don't get the good legendaries ?

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    I'm levelling my lock as demonology and I really enjoy it. I was wondering tho... how screwed am i if i don't get the good legendaries ?
    About as screwed as any other spec really. Although with demo you can try to pick up a lot of haste with some crit and it will soften the no lego hit a bit.

Deleted
    The damage legendarys for demo are all fairly close. You can perform well having any combination. Even legendarys such as norgannon is really good on fights such as krosus, were it would allow you to deal with beams without ever stop casting. Especially useful on last platform where he double beam.

Deleted
    The good thing about demo is all dps leggos are pretty decent. Not equally, but decent enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    The damage legendarys for demo are all fairly close. You can perform well having any combination. Even legendarys such as norgannon is really good on fights such as krosus, were it would allow you to deal with beams without ever stop casting. Especially useful on last platform where he double beam.
    Beams are mostly irrelevant as demo on krosus. Just use that movement for your lifetaps.
    Last edited by mmocc9cfd5da3c; 2017-02-25 at 03:16 PM.

Thanks guys !

I'm having a blast with my demo atm even tho I feel so useless in HC dungeons trash packs x) But I'm used to that life after 11 years as a SP.

Homophobia is so gay.

Deleted
    Thanks guys !

I'm having a blast with my demo atm even tho I feel so useless in HC dungeons trash packs x) But I'm used to that life after 11 years as a SP.
    Use implosion+synergy and you won't find yourself being useless ;P
    Oh well, who i am going to lie, you are going to feel useless anytime a 900 or more is on party.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yipikayey View Post
    The good thing about demo is all dps leggos are pretty decent. Not equally, but decent enough.

- - - Updated - - -

Beams are mostly irrelevant as demo on krosus. Just use that movement for your lifetaps.
    I suppose to some extent. But between soaking, bridge smashing and rng orbs. Many pulls there was way more moving than what I needed to life tap. Granted, if I maximized my movement a bit better, there might not have been.

Deleted
    The sindorei spite legendary affects only the demons that are already summoned when i activate its effect, or it also affects the demons that will be summoned inside the duration of the buff? Anyone knows?

2874 eredars later... only 4 heads I want to die

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    The sindorei spite legendary affects only the demons that are already summoned when i activate its effect, or it also affects the demons that will be summoned inside the duration of the buff? Anyone knows?
    It affects all demons summoned before and after the effect is used.

Deleted
    2874 eredars later... only 4 heads I want to die
    icr, took me about 9 hours effective farming to get the hidden skin.

I finally got it... I love it ! The dagger is just so gorgeous... it really makes me salty as a SP main -.-

Homophobia is so gay.

I got really confused by the demo legendaries.I have recurrent and wilfred's(+ sephuz,pillars) and left the loot spec on demo to have a chance at kazzak's.Now I see that wilfred's actualy sims higher.I understand that kazzaks would be awesome in m+ and aoe situations, but dunno if its worth it anymore considering that I play destruction too and have no dps legendary for it(or affliction, but I really dont like the play style it has) ... Any suggestions?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerhzul View Post
    I got really confused by the demo legendaries.I have recurrent and wilfred's(+ sephuz,pillars) and left the loot spec on demo to have a chance at kazzak's.Now I see that wilfred's actualy sims higher.I understand that kazzaks would be awesome in m+ and aoe situations, but dunno if its worth it anymore considering that I play destruction too and have no dps legendary for it(or affliction, but I really dont like the play style it has) ... Any suggestions?
    Kazzaks is better than wilfred's. Wilfred sims only better with Sin'dorei bracers because they don't take the 3 minute internal CD into consideration. Kazzak pushes your 2nd highest dmg source by 40%, so no question about it. Also for Raid utility, Kazzaks is better because it allows you to have more dps on priority adds because of higher doom ticks.