Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zhero View Post
    you really don't need any of that. when the economy declines, the people will have less things and devices to distract them, leaving them to return to their more basic activities to kill time, baby making.
    I certainly hope so. Like many others, I enjoy having a land to call my own!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. This is incredibly dishonest. From what I gather, people don't "want Trump-like travel ban", they simply "think that 40k people per year is too much". The number of refugees we take in was raised pretty drastically, so it's understandable some people are worried we don't have the infrastructures to take in so many yet.

2. Not to disappoint anyone, but Trudeau isn't going anywhere, he has been doing a fantastic job as PM. Sure, he's a bit of a SJW, but it's not unbearable. I didn't vote for him, but he's way better than what we had before (conservatives, which are the equivalent of republicans, oil lords that defiled our entire culture in an effort for Americanization). Trudeau really represents the Canadian values. I can see him being in office for a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Nothing will come out of NDP. Ontario and Quebec will vote Liberal. Only chance the conservative has is not any of their possible leader, its Quebec electing bloc instead of Liberal.
    I think we're past this whole childish phase of wanting segregation. The people who cared about it are thankfully dying off, so it can only get better.
    Last edited by Synbios; 2017-02-21 at 12:55 PM.

The ones who agree are of course going to be the ones with more wealth and thus the least affected. It's not like refugees move into well off neighborhoods.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaransan View Post
    'Unneccesary'

You know there are these summits major countries attend where they promise to do things that lower carbon emissions right? I know most countries involved basically treat it as a do as I say not as I do sort of deal, but doing something to meet an international commitment is hardly. . . what I would describe as 'Unneccesary'. What's the alternative here really? Tell every company with a carbon foot print to fuck off and leave the country? Besides the carbon tax in Alberta for instance is hardly a big deal. They don't charge a sales, or payroll, or HEALTHCARE tax there. Keeping in mind they still actually BENEFIT from the healthcare system of canada, I don't think taxing 'that thing thats destroying the world slowly' is going to kill the everyone.

For bonus points when you file your tax returns you get a rebate on the Carbon tax that more or less off sets it entirely as long as your a middle or low income household. Basically only even causing an impact on people who it couldn't possibly hurt -anyway-.
    Come back to me with this argument when China, India and America all have the same carbon emissions as Canada does. We are not even close to being as bad as the worst offenders, so why should we pay a tax when they aren't doing enough to curb their emissions?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol his approval rate hasent tanked in any way he has exactly what every majority government had after same period. He still polls has winning with a majority seats. His performance is exacly that of everyone that last 10 years or more.
    Yes, it has dropped considerably. Carbon taxes and refugees lost him a lot of approval.

Communism took a big fall in the early 90's but it took a while but cultural marxism and diversity are also finally failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Communism took a big fall in the early 90's but it took a while but cultural marxism and diversity are also finally failing.
    Well Obama the marxist has a lot of support...

Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Well Obama the marxist has a lot of support...
    Obama is a globalist and definitely not a marxist. But the globalists tend to ride the cultural marxism and diversity train to pick up support for massive free trade deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sail into the wind View Post
    This is stupid. We NEED immigration, refugees, tourism and all that stuff - our fertility rates have been steadily decreasing. We are currently at 1.59 babies per woman, which means for every two monkeys getting together and conceiving a little brat, only one and a half chimpanzee comes out of the cradle.

The conservative solution to this is to try and bring back the large, ten-plus seat family tables of old and reproduce like mad rabbits, but they are losing the battle. The liberal solution is to import the babies of another culture, and hope that we can eventually turn into some kind of ethnic melting pot where everyone is equal, which is the only possible solution in an era where globalisation has won.

I hope those 1 in 4 Canadians are having unprotected sex like there is no tomorrow, because depopulation is real and it's coming to your neighborhood this summer.
    Thank you for taking the time to write this, I've had a rough morning and I really needed to read someone to post something hilarious. Thanks again. I know you think you know what you're talking about, which is what makes it funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    They're human beings. There aren't enough insults in the world for shitheads who say things like this, so I'll just leave it at that.
    Bitter little men who "run out of insults" the moment somebody disagrees with their narrative, all the while supposedly promoting peace, love, acceptance and freedom for all. Such hate filled hypocrisy is disgusting to watch. Enjoy your trainwreck when these "human beings" prove incompatible to the lifestyle you love and have come to expect in the west.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcan View Post
    Lol. Pro Muslim bill, more like anti free speech bill.
    Oh the ignorance is amazing. First it's a motion, not a bill, those are two very different things.

Second, this motion did nothing to even mention speech, so I'm not quite sure how you think it's like a "anti free speech bill".
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Thank you for taking the time to write this, I've had a rough morning and I really needed to read someone to post something hilarious. Thanks again. I know you think you know what you're talking about, which is what makes it funny.
    I'm sorry to hear about your rough morning. I'm a writer for a conservative journal myself, and we have been going through some tough times lately.

Fortunately, when I woke up earlier today, my nice curvy wife (which makes double my salary) served me a nice cup of coffee to cheer me up. She poured it into my favorite parrot-shaped cup, too! That devilish minx.

Trump style travel ban
    so 1 in 4 Canadians want a travel ban on countries that haven't had any citizens attack them?

that doesn't make sense. or let me guess, that wasn't the question asked?

That explains Trump's press conference this morning:

Refugee numbers under Obama were huuuge, bah-leave-me. The FAKE NEWS didn't cover it, but I'm saying it now. Do you know what refugees do? They do many bad things, like when they cross the border and do very bad things, it creates a lot of bad things. Bah-leave-me. My travel ban is going to work so big you won't even bah-leave it. Under Obama 5 out of every 4 people in the United States were refugees, bah-leave-me. They all did very bad things, like when they did all of those terrible things. Bah-leave-me. Do you remember what happened in Wyoming last night. So many bad things were done. Bah-leave-me.

Did you hear about Canada? 99% of all Canadians are REFUSING to accept immigrants because they do very bad things, like when they did those bad things in Wyoming 2 nights ago. Bah-leave-me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karfal View Post
    Ya look at sweden. Country that had one of the lowest rates or rape to one of the highest? All because of muslim refugees.

Just remember EVERY SINGLE TERRORIST ATTACK proves my point. proves Trump is right. There will continue to be attacks and that 25% will continue to grow.

- - - Updated - - -

But thats just it liberals wont do that. They want the good hard working americans to suffer with the terrorist while they hide behind their walls and bodyguards with guns.
    ppl are starting to take the law in their own hands here in Sweden.
    one of the rapist in a gang rape were they kidnapped a woman and raped her for hours and hours got assassinated the other week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tram View Post
    ppl are starting to take the law in their own hands here in Sweden.
    one of the rapist in a gang rape were they kidnapped a woman and raped her for hours and hours got assassinated the other week.

same in Germany. Many of the refugee sexual predators, are getting killed. Also their families are being killed as well. Media won't report it, because germany is afraid of letting the world know Neo-Nazi's are still around strong as ever

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    So, what do you do when it's some young, white US citizen that is going around America killing people in saaayyy... I dunno, a school or something? Does that add to any Muslim refugee statistics?
    i'd take my chances with citizens of a country, then a chosen evil. Yes I do consider muslim refugees just that, an evil.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing will come out of NDP. Ontario and Quebec will vote Liberal. Only chance the conservative has is not any of their possible leader, its Quebec electing bloc instead of Liberal.
    The NDP is likely to be Ontario's next government. Wynne has fucked people over for far too long and the criminal organization known as the Ontario Liberals will get blasted out of office and down into a minority political group. People in Ontario are pissed off, rightfully because the Liberals have sold us out. The provincial Con leader is an idiot who has no experience and is just another wannabe GOP type of politician, running on theocratic grand standing rather than the real issues with Ontario (like Toronto's fucking gluttony of hording all the tax money).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    so 1 in 4 Canadians want a travel ban on countries that haven't had any citizens attack them?

that doesn't make sense. or let me guess, that wasn't the question asked?
    That's the issue I take with with the article that particular question was very biased. They effectively offered a choice between either being satisfied with the current refugee plan or wanting to take in more, or using Trump style travel bans. I think you can clearly see it's a false equivalence, there are a great number of possible positions locked within that category. Furthermore the poll was taken off a specific population, and for you to extrapolate that to the whole of Canada you need to accurately show that it is representative. Unless you can do that it's not really valid to claim that this is a worthwhile statistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Come back to me with this argument when China, India and America all have the same carbon emissions as Canada does. We are not even close to being as bad as the worst offenders, so why should we pay a tax when they aren't doing enough to curb their emissions?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it has dropped considerably. Carbon taxes and refugees lost him a lot of approval.

I mean, the carbon emission thing isn't like say, NATO or the war on terror, where if we don't get involved it isn't our problem (not that we SHOULDN'T do those things. But they're half way around the world and ultimately peripheral to us). Whether the other countries give a shit or not, OUR grandchildren are gonna be the ones choking back smog like it aint no thang if we ALSO choose not to give a shit. Isn't it better to at least try and not be shit stacks than it is to basically fuck ourselves on account of 'fuck those other guys' ?

I always picture Canada as being 9-10 large cities and then vast empty tundra wastelands. That's a lot of refugee space. They can build their only huts and shit, there ya have it.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pizz View Post
    same in Germany. Many of the refugee sexual predators, are getting killed. Also their families are being killed as well. Media won't report it, because germany is afraid of letting the world know Neo-Nazi's are still around strong as ever

- - - Updated - - -

i'd take my chances with citizens of a country, then a chosen evil. Yes I do consider muslim refugees just that, an evil.
    I'd rather have 8 million 'evil' muslim refugees than one guy like you in my country.