Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    I'm sorry that you haven't learned to read yet, Tijuana. I guess it's easier to accuse me of idolizing the press than actually backing up what you're saying. Another thing you have in common with Trump.

As for the 9th 'Circus' (what a witty unforseen jibe that is)... most overturned? No. But the SC doesn't even address the vast majority of the cases they get from the lower circuits, so the difference of overturned cases at that level is less than 1% in any case. Most liberal? No. Apparently they've gotten more centrist with Obama's appointees. As for 'fanatic', that's a pretty useless term without some data to back it up.
    I actually knew this detail. I misspoke. I should have said "one of the most" instead of "the most". It's hard to imagine but, there are actually two courts whose rate of overturn is higher than the 79 fucking percent of the 9th Circus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You mean generally accepted bullshit. The general acceptance of the bullshit among a specific group of people does not negate the actual bullshit of it.

Woops.
    Well, how could I defend myself against such a well thought out and eloquent rebuttal? You basically just slapped me with a giant fucking "NUH UH".

Whatever, dude...

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I actually knew this detail. I misspoke. I should have said "one of the most" instead of "the most". It's hard to imagine but, there are actually two courts whose rate of overturn is higher than the 79 fucking percent of the 9th Circus.
    SCOTUS reversed about 70% of the cases it took...so 79% is not some outlandish number.

But no please continue on with your "generally accepted truth" shtick...lol

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Well, how could I defend myself against such a well thought out and eloquent rebuttal? You basically just slapped me with a giant fucking "NUH UH".

Whatever, dude...
    Oh, I'm sorry you thought your assertion of bullshit being "generally accepted truth" required something more? Why is that?

And as the article points out, in 2015 the 9th Circuit ruled on 12000 cases, of which the SC reviewed 11 and reversed 8. So, 0.067% of their decisions were reversed. But it doesn't even matter; that doesn't invalidate their decision in the slightest unless and until the SC reviews it. You can try to discredit them all you want, but their decision stands. Get over it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't follow your point. The leaks are clearly from people who do not support the president. Why is there an assumption of patriotism, instead of political bias??
    There is no assumption, if the press are the enemy of the American People, then why are government and administration employees leaking to the enemy? See what happens when you label? His milque-toast message isn't conveying well.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

And as the article points out, in 2015 the 9th Circuit ruled on 12000 cases, of which the SC reviewed 11 and reversed 8. So, 0.067% of their decisions were reversed. But it doesn't even matter; that doesn't invalidate their decision in the slightest unless and until the SC reviews it. You can try to discredit them all you want, but their decision stands. Get over it.
    Of course their decision stands, if not challenged. How on earth could you think it would work any differently?

However, one of the most bright legal minds in US history, Alan Dershowitz, a raging Liberal, thinks Trump would win this case 8-0 at the SCOTUS. If you want to disagree about the decision, that is certainly your right. But the argument that I have no place to argue the decision, on a fucking discussion forum, is pretty fucking nutty. Just sayin...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Haha... What?
    I know, right.

Im guessing these white supremacy types are only brave enough to say this shit outloud on the interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    There is no assumption, if the press are the enemy of the American People, then why are government and administration employees leaking to the enemy? See what happens when you label? His milque-toast message isn't conveying well.
    I legit can't even follow what you are trying to say. I'm not being a dick; I literally do not understand what you are trying to communicate to me in this post.

Of course their decision stands, if not challenged. How on earth could you think it would work any differently?

However, one of the most bright legal minds in US history, Alan Dershowitz, a raging Liberal, thinks Trump would win this case 8-0 at the SCOTUS. If you want to disagree about the decision, that is certainly your right. But the argument that I have no place to argue the decision, on a fucking discussion forum, is pretty fucking nutty. Just sayin...
    I don't know this Dershowitz from Adam, so I looked around a bit. Didn't see anything that would paint him as a 'raging Liberal', and he definitely didn't say it would be an 8-0 SCOTUS win. He specifically said it might go to a 4-4. But, congratulations, you found one guy that agrees with you if you lie about what he said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    There is no assumption, if the press are the enemy of the American People, then why are government and administration employees leaking to the enemy?
    The leaks were provided by butt-hurt Obama employees, that is pretty obvious.

No worries, Trump will drain the swamp out all of those delusional holdovers very soon, especially now that Tillerson is the Secretary of State. As you can already see, there have been no leaks since he took over.

Nothing is a big deal, until it's proven to be true. The only serious issue I have seen raised, is the Russian connection. If Trump is really the Moscowian Candidate, we will find out in the investigations. I suspect he will be found laughably innocent but, you never really know. That Paul Manafort seems shady to me though. I would not be surprised if there was more dirt on him.
    Ridiculous.

- It's already confirmed that Russia infected the election. That's not up for debate anymore.
    - It's already confirmed shady shit was happening with Flynn and Russia.

The buck stops at him, so if Manafort is shady and guilty, that should throw giant fucking questions by you guys at Trump for choosing so poorly, but it won't, cause like all sycophants, you don't question you only obey.

On top of it all, you guys literally ignore shady shit like not releasing his tax returns. Inventing 3 different terrorist attacks that never happened. Failed horribly at his first military action. His biggest executive order is essentially unconstitutional. Basically declared war on the press. Breaches in security that far exceed Hillary's private server. He's already spent more on travel (which pays him btw.) than Obama's yearly average.

In. A. Month.

If you're not upset at this point it's because you guys are so far up his ass, you're orange.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-02-21 at 07:23 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post

No worries, Trump will drain the swamp out all of those delusional holdovers very soon, especially now that Tillerson is the Secretary of State. As you can already see, there have been no leaks since he took over.
    Or because Trump is just a idiot?

Nobody told him to do his presidential task out in the open. Doesn't take a CIA agent to leak half the things that are getting leaked..hell even a white trash oeps sorry I mean alt-right morons could leak half the things that are coming out of the trump administration.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Nobody told him to do his presidential task out in the open.
    Having private conversations with foreign officials on secured lines is "out in the open"? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    ..hell even a white trash oeps sorry I mean alt-right morons ...
    Nice racist comment.

I don't know this Dershowitz from Adam, so I looked around a bit. Didn't see anything that would paint him as a 'raging Liberal', and he definitely didn't say it would be an 8-0 SCOTUS win. He specifically said it might go to a 4-4. But, congratulations, you found one guy that agrees with you if you lie about what he said.
    He said the 8-0 win would come if Trump added the clarification of visa holders being exempt to the actual EO. Nice try.

He said the 8-0 win would come if Trump added the clarification of visa holders being exempt to the actual EO. Nice try.
    So, if he changes it - that is, if it's different than the EO that the 9th was involved with - then it would be 8-0. Why are you wasting my time with 'if'? You are wrong. Admit it.

Having private conversations with foreign officials on secured lines is "out in the open"? LOL.

Nice racist comment.
    Yes having a phone call is a out in the open....glad we have gotten that straighten out. Since I'm pretty sure Trump is the president of the United States and not of mexico and Australia (yet).

Also not racist since I;m not insulting all white people.....just some portion that doesn't know the meaning of a secure line.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Scotus would rule on the current EO.

Uhm he was also pretty sure his first executive order was legal, so what now? He is double sure?

Difference between Obama and Trump, Obama is a constitutional lawyer who actually understands basic law where Trump thinks himself as the Emperor who what the 3 branches of a government is.

Obama administration took his time when crafting executive orders so they couldn't be dismissed within a few days after ordering them and even if dimssed by a judge he could go appeal that decision because it was carefully written.

15+ Year Old Account
    I legit can't even follow what you are trying to say. I'm not being a dick; I literally do not understand what you are trying to communicate to me in this post.
    That Trump stating that the press is the enemy of the people isn't jiving with people in his own administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Ridiculous.

- It's already confirmed that Russia infected the election. That's not up for debate anymore.
    - It's already confirmed shady shit was happening with Flynn and Russia.

The buck stops at him, so if Manafort is shady and guilty, that should throw giant fucking questions by you guys at Trump for choosing so poorly, but it won't, cause like all sycophants, you don't question you only obey.

On top of it all, you guys literally ignore shady shit like not releasing his tax returns. Inventing 3 different terrorist attacks that never happened. Failed horribly at his first military action. His biggest executive order is essentially unconstitutional. Basically declared war on the press. Breaches in security that far exceed Hillary's private server. He's already spent more on travel (which pays him btw.) than Obama's yearly average.

In. A. Month.

If you're not upset at this point it's because you guys are so far up his ass, you're orange.
    It is an actual fact, that no evidence has been presented to the public that indicates Russia had any influence on how votes were cast, or how they were added up. None. If you think the primary fact that people based their voting decision on, was John Fucking Podesta and other staffers saying mean things about Hillary, then you really need to seek professional help.

I don't know what the fuck is going on with Flynn. But I assure you, we have not heard the last of it. We know these facts, and they don't add up:

1. What he did was not deemed illegal by the FBI.
    2. Yet, he lied to Vice President Palpatine about what was said.
    3. We know that Trump thinks what he said to the Russians was ok.
    4. Yet, Trump fired him for it.

Manafort was fired MONTHS ago, prior to the election. I have no idea what you are on about there. Trump certainly didn't have the resources to personally investigate Manafort on the level you think he should have been. Hell, the FBI is currently investigating him, and they don't even know the facts yet. I have no idea why your standard for candidate Trump is above that of the FBI. I do think there is a there there with Manafort, however.

Releasing tax returns is not required. The public has no ability to understand what those tax returns look like. I do, and I can assure you that even if every letter of the law was followed, the public would freak out of they know how taxes worked for guys like him. We hire a shitty accountant once a year to do ours, or even worse, use software. Trump doesn't have an accountant, he has an accounting department. And everyone in his accounting department, has a law degree. They are not just thinking about his taxes in April. They are part of an year round, every day strategy, that is woven in to every business deal. He likely tries to get every single deduction imaginable, and then fights with the IRS in court for years to settle it all. And there is nothing illegal about that. It's why I have long been a proponent of removing every single tax deduction that exists for a reason other than being poor.

The notion that he was literally trying to pretend attacks happened that didn't, is ridiculous. He clearly mis-spoke about Sweden, and I'm not even sure what your other two are. However, the idea that he was not just being a dumb ass, but was somehow trying to slip by us an attack that didn't happen, is pretty silly man. I mean...come on dude...

I'm not sure on how you measure the "size" of an EO, but clearly there was one that got a lot of attention. I disagree with how sloppy that order was. Calling unconstitutional is a little early in the process. The merits of the case have not even been heard in court yet. The only decision, thus far, is that he lost his attempt to over ride their stay on the order until the order is ruled upon. Try to keep up, guy.

I'm not sure how you arrive at the notion that individuals leaking, is somehow Trumps fault, or equal to the direct decision Hillary made about how to handle her email. I also have long maintained that the email issue was nonsense, and a smart move on her part, to avoid endless FOIA requests from partisan Republicans with smeary intentions.

The travel discussion is pretty loaded obviously. I agree that it's total bullshit that Trump is going to FL every weekend. It's costly, unsafe, and a national security risk. That said, comparing the 4 Obamas who all lived in the White House, to the Trumps, who consist of 6 adults with spouses and additional children, can never be a fair comparison. It's like comparing apples to orangutans. (People keep missing this killer joke. Maybe the 3rd time is the charm.)

I'm not upset at this point because I can recall these same types of stories at the start of every presidency. I mean, if you legit think, that it's a compelling or original idea, to put forth that Trump is in over his head and an amateur, I don't know what to say. Everyone knows this. Everyone knows he has never held office. They voted for him anyway. His supporters expect speed bumps at this point. Do you not see that?
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2017-02-21 at 07:56 PM.

15+ Year Old Account

It isn't obvious at all, by all observations it is being done by hired republicans in both the administration and intelligence officials who are non-partisan but are concerned by the relationship with the Kremlin.