Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Come on, man. You can't honestly not see how ridiculous that is. Particularly since the 2013 changes specifically broadened the definition of "rape" to include cases that would otherwise not have been deemed criminal, which is what resulted in the spike that year; a broader classification means that those borderline cases were now being charged as rape, where before they weren't.
    Erroneous again, unless you have a source for your statements? The definition of rape is indeed wider now than it used to, but there is, to my knowledge, not any crime that is considered rape after 2013, that prior to that used to be non-criminal. What did happen was, that crimes that were indeed crimes of a sexual nature, were "upgraded" to be considered to be an actual rape (ie, a significantly worse crime). They were still sexual crimes before then.

#COLORMESHOCKED

The Libcuks on this forum never cease to *suprise me. At this point they have zero talking points because they have been defeated on every front. Could these people be anyomre cringy? (shout out to those discredited mods)

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-21 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good read of how these rather problematic areas came to be:

Rinkeby in a nutshell:
    - Sweden received economic bloom in Stockholm mostly;
    - As Stockholm's population increased, housing shortage arises;
    - New housing areas were to be constructed (like Rinkeby), major difference that
    these new locations were build for high population densities and small housings
    (while Swedes were mostly accustomed to the opposite back then);
    - Native Swedes don't show much interest, so mostly immigrants go live there;
    - Area became more and more isolated, large groups of low socio-economic immigrants
    without proper exposure to native way of life resulted in a problematic area.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    The Libcuks on this forum never cease to *suprise me. At this point they have zero talking points because they have been defeated on every front. Could these people be anyomre cringy? (shout out to those discredited mods)
    You seem to believe that additional voices make lies true, no matter if they share the same sources for desinformations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Because the entire narrative of immigrants and crime is driven by a feels-before-reals mentality that casts a quantification of reality aside in favor of whatever seems the scariest.
    That's the poster-child description for modern American conservatives. Feels before reals to ignore the reality to do what feels "right".
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sama-81 View Post
    Erroneous again, unless you have a source for your statements? The definition of rape is indeed wider now than it used to, but there is, to my knowledge, not any crime that is considered rape after 2013, that prior to that used to be non-criminal. What did happen was, that crimes that were indeed crimes of a sexual nature, were "upgraded" to be considered to be an actual rape (ie, a significantly worse crime). They were still sexual crimes before then.
    Illustration of what the law changes accomplished.

Before law changes:
    Sexual crimes: 1000
    Rapes: 200
    Sexual coercion: 200
    Sexual harassment: 600

After law changes:
    Sexual crimes: 1000
    Rapes: 300
    Sexual coercion: 100
    Sexual harassment: 600

Yet Endus thinks this somehow translates to total sexual crimes increasing when they move some crimes from one sub-category to another sub-category due to redefinition.

I can't for the life of me see how he even reaches that conclusion.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-02-21 at 07:23 PM.

Inb4 the Rioters were Swedish natives and not Immigrants.

You throw rocks at US cops and they'll shoot you, I'm serious.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You said my facts were false. You tell me which ones you meant. /shrug

You know who else is living CURRENT EVENTS in a nation YOU know nothing about? Me. Your notion that you can criticize my land, but I cannot do the same, is fucking ridiculous. Your notion that all immigration in the US stopped 100 years ago, is fucking ridiculous.
    No but that's what you said was the source of your great insight, as if Sweden doesn't know anything about immigration or integration...

I have not acted superior to you in any way. The only mean thing I have done, is have a different opinion that yours, and refused to back down from it. You on the other hand, have repeatedly called me names, even though I have not done that to you. You are using your own baseless taking of offense, as evidence of my wrong doing. You must be joking, if you think that is a supportable position to take.
    [/QUOTE]
    I've been telling you the last several pages...

If this is you trying to act detached and indifferent it's not being recieved as that. Your choice of words is very poor for someone who wants to act like that.

I have never put myself forth as an expert.
    Yes, yes you have.

We are a nation of immigrants and you are a nation of Swedes.
    Sorry but, every nation seems non-diverse to us, by comparison. /shrug
    I'm sorry but, as the most diverse nation on earth, I think we have a right to assume we know more about immigration than possibly the least diverse nation on earth.
    That first quote is what pissed me off the most and is why I'm calling you ignorant and arrogant. We've had tons of immigration over hundreds of years. And in the modern era, say from the Second World War, we've had much immigration. Especially from the 70's and onward to today.

And if you can't grasp why the other two quotes are arrogant and ignorant, well, then I can't do anything for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    And? Pretty much everyone recognizes this. It's deemed an acceptable tradeoff for the humanitarian gains in aiding those people, or the long-term economic gains from economic immigration.
    Except most immigrants from non european countries are on wellfare.

Deleted
    Mikkonens trick was to move from rape to sexual crimes as the interesting number silently.

While the argumention was about the number of rape cases.

And still is. And the fact that rape itself got a redefinition. And the fact that there are way more woman reporting rape cases in Sweden than in any other country.

So at the end, you, mikkonen, just created a strawman. As part of your desinformation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    What they need is more community outreach with these isolated communities and to build trust with Swedish LEO's and the immigrants.
    Swedes have already given these immigrants the little finger, then the hand, then the arm, then both legs, and now they are about to stretch their neck under the jihadist's scimitar, and still it doesn't work. I wonder why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    In my town, with 15k+ ppl - we are seeing such a change in our town! There are barely any whites outside anymore. Cars get wreckd. Old people getting robbed on their way to the store. The list just goes on...
    Tell me, are you something like an alt-account of Mikkonen? You just parrot the same stereotypes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Mikkonens trick was to move from rape to sexual crimes as the interesting number silently.
    I didn't do any "trick". I illustrated what the changes to the law actually accomplished. There's been no change in the amount of sexual crimes as a result of the law changes. There's been a change in the amount of rapes and sexual coercion and sexual exploitation cases but the total amount of sexual crimes remain the same.

That you and Endus can't understand this is not my problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annelot View Post
    Oh look another day in our beloved country! pfft...

Like this whole thing is causing massive braindamage to me... I cannot see the benefits of these people coming to our country.
    Our media is covering everything, and if you speak out about the refugees you get fired from your job and ppl start hate on you?!

Im a really nice guy, I love helping people and just showing that there are good people out there, ya know? And im not racist at all! I do like other cultures and so on but how this is now in Sweden is not acceptable!

In my town, with 15k+ ppl - we are seeing such a change in our town! There are barely any whites outside anymore. Cars get wreckd. Old people getting robbed on their way to the store. The list just goes on...

But media rather make a whole fkin repotage about trump saying OHH LOOK AT SWEDEN!!

Pls I really really hope there is a true man/woman of this nation that will end this!

Im just so mad and sad rly... Like is there even a future here?

I need to go to the doctor, guess what i gotta wait for like 2months before I can see one?
    "These people".
    You don't get to see all the good immigrants on TV or the news, the great ones that get jobs, start businesses and love their new country. I've met plenty of them and I'm happy to have them here.
    Who's getting fired? I've not heard of anything like that. Nobody who expresses themselves well gets fired.
    A lot of people who express clearly racist or worse views complain about being treated unfairly though...

Where do you live?

It's not the fault of the immigrants that you might have to wait for a doctor. THat problem has existed far longer and is a result of many other factors, such as a clear lack of doctors and an underfunded healthcare system.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvestra View Post
    Except most immigrants from non european countries are on wellfare.
    This isn't true at all. They're not employed at a high enough degree to be paying in more than they're taking out as a group on the other hand, they need to reach about 70% of those who can work to be employed for that, assuming they have jobs with the same pay as swedes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkonen View Post
    I didn't do any "trick".
    Your whole existence on this forum is about rhetorical tricks and spreading desinformations.

As i said.. you will not succeed.

I illustrated what the changes to the law actually accomplished. There's been no change in the amount of sexual crimes as a result of the law changes. There's been a change in the amount of rapes and sexual coercion and sexual exploitation cases but the total amount of sexual crimes remain the same.

That you and Endus can't understand this is not my problem.
    The thing is that this was not the point. The argument was about rapes. You silently shifted it to the overall number of sex offences (which only exist virtually as a total number) just to pretend to get an argument going.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taneras View Post
    Reported sexual offenses rose from 12,147 in 2006 to a high of 20,326 in 2014. It's down to 18,057 in 2015 (no data from 2016 yet). But still, a ~50% rise in less than a decade is a spike.

https://www.bra.se/bra/bra-in-englis...-offences.html
    The reason for this has already been discussed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    The thing is that this was not the point. The argument was about rapes. You silently shifted it to the overall number of sex offences (which only exist virtually) just to pretend to get an argument going.
    No, the argument was not about rape.

I'll go back and quote the post that started all this.

Deleted
    No, the argument was not about rape.
    The alt right filter bubbles always invoke swedens rape rate.