Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Since I can't get on for today's reset, my attempts this year are at an end. In total I ran about 30 toons/day and I did miss 2 days in there somewhere and probably missed a toon or 2 from time to time but I estimate at LEAST 200 runs. I am rocketless... =(
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Pretty sure it's the fact that it's a dick joke.

[Why? Because it's pink]

210 attempts this year (as opposd to 70 last year), no mount. Nein maount!!
    Last edited by Bathrezz; 2017-02-21 at 05:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    532 kills and no mount, this is not fun
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Still haven't fixed the 'too many instances' bullshit for events in the dungeon finder, what a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    Still haven't fixed the 'too many instances' bullshit for events in the dungeon finder, what a joke.
    It's not that bad, 10 per hour per server.

Anyways, its over. 559 tries. 16.78% to have seen it and didn't.

Barely got the love boat, too lol nail bitting trying to buy more at the end

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    Time to get the 2017 thread rolling. Can queue with level 16+ toons this year. How crazy you going at it? Share your experiences as the event progresses.

On a side note, if anyone finds any good/new charm farming spots, share them here too.
    15 Toons x 15 days = 250 chances and still no mount. Ended up with about 3-4 pets, 1 toy, 2 helms and nothing else >>

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Final count : [04:32] Big Love Rocket: 1617 attempts.

Ahh well, maybe I'll run a 4th acct for it next year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluminum View Post
    If that happens, you can logout on the char and still recieve the box. That's what I did.
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Hate these retarded drop rates, more so for a very time limited event for a fecking mount... I've been after the Headless Horseman mount since the event was first introduced and have yet to get it... and that has a MUCH higher drop chance than this stupid rocket. <_<;

Only managed to get in 143 today before they took it away, missing out 45 or so.

That makes it 2750 attempts and 300 from other years counted by rarity, so over 3000 for me. Maybe next year will be my year ....if I can muster the energy

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Hate these retarded drop rates, more so for a very time limited event for a fecking mount... I've been after the Headless Horseman mount since the event was first introduced and have yet to get it... and that has a MUCH higher drop chance than this stupid rocket. <_<;
    Let's hope that the scaling tech is on the Halloween event too!
    Last edited by Distortedclarity; 2017-02-21 at 06:42 PM.

Managed to finish all my runs today, heres some stats:

1,500 attempts (100 chars)
    82 Vile Fumigator's Masks
    43 Toxic Wastelings
    10 Heartbreakers
    63 Forever-Lovely Roses
    351 Necks
    0 Mounts

A supremely stupid event and droprate.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Yea, it must be lol

I have two in my bank on the same toon I got it on originally when I first played in 2010 :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mibzo View Post
    If that happens, you can logout on the char and still recieve the box. That's what I did.
    Yeah found that out by accident about 10mins before the end, strange. The limit also seems to be somewhat server/faction related but it is extremely annoying when it hits.

Logged 427 kills this year.

This was my last year. I'm done. This has basically killed any interest I have in mount collecting for a while.

I completed 375 attempts this year with 25 toons. another year bites the dust. got like 7 toys, 18 pets and 20+ everything else.

7+ Year Old Account
    FINALLY, after 451 runs I the proud owner of my Pink Love Rocket <3.

Anyone know if the Big love rocket will be for level 100+ only drop like the Halloween event mount was?

For the halloween event, characters under level 100 would get a rare bag that did not have a chance to have the mount. On level 100+ characters, you got an epic bag that could contain the mount.

Do you think the Love is in the air event will be the same?

Deleted
    Apparently it will be from 98 level onwards. I hope it stays the same as last year.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Anyone know if the Big love rocket will be for level 100+ only drop like the Halloween event mount was?

For the halloween event, characters under level 100 would get a rare bag that did not have a chance to have the mount. On level 100+ characters, you got an epic bag that could contain the mount.

Do you think the Love is in the air event will be the same?
    Based on the fact this item now exists http://www.wowhead.com/item=147907/heart-shaped-carton, yeah I think it'll be the same.