What is the most Legendary dependent DPS spec?

In your opinion, which specs need certain Legendaries to perform to their stereotype? This means your class cannot perform AVERAGE or slightly above average without a legendary. It means you look and feel like trash without a certain legendary and/or have considered rerolling due to the legendaries you have received. Legendaries is plural as it means you're more than 1 and done with a class. The first 3 are easy folks.

If a Legendary changes your DPS in the way that Draught of Souls effects Fury Warriors, then this does not apply as that allows them to excel way beyond where they should.

To prevent trolls, I've only allowed voting to be done once. MMO Champ Polls only allow a max of 20, so using Straw Poll instead.

http://www.strawpoll.me/12388058
    Last edited by smaktat; 2017-02-21 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Ret pally or fire mage. I've shelved my mage because of legendaries for now.

Moonkin was definitely up there because of the Emerald Dreamcatcher, but that may be different now post-patches.

I've seen Ret Pally, Fire Mage and Unholy DK being hot topics for legendaries, though I don't quite understand the Ret Pallies.
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Deleted
    Beast Mastery.

Moonkin is pretty dump without the right ones.

fire mage cant perfom eitger ST o AOE whitout those legendarys.. so yeah, fire mages

RET!!! i got 899 GEAR and do 20% of my DPS because of legendaries.

Outlaw Rogue, Without the Bracers ST damage is lackluster compared to pretty much every other class.

Deleted
    Demon hunter without ring isnt a demon hunter

I suspect a large majority here are likely to name whatever their main spec is, so not sure this is going to be an even remotely informative thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyinawell View Post
    Ret pally or fire mage. I've shelved my mage because of legendaries for now.
    Mages overall aren't in a great place right now. Fire even with the best legendary items is pretty lack luster on most encounters and without them is just an anchor for the team.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    I suspect a large majority here are likely to name whatever their main spec is, so not sure this is going to be an even remotely informative thread.
    I could see that, but then again, why don't you just name your class and move on then? Unless you're playing a class where you feel comfortable with your location on the DPS meters, then I could see why you'd think this is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Mages overall aren't in a great place right now. Fire even with the best legendary items is pretty lack luster on most encounters and without them is just an anchor for the team.
    Agreed. I stuck with him long enough because i was having a good time in M+s, but at this point.. meeeh

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    Nah, I main an enhancement shaman. We have okayish legendaries, but nothing lifechanging

I can't really name any mandatory items, because all of my chars don't have any of them