Page 7 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Violence is obviously the answer to disagreement. Oh how fun the left is becoming! Love it.
    Once upon a time, the right had some self-respect and were first in line to punch nazis. Now they're coddling them and declaring them their own. Why is that? What broke in your life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Violence is obviously the answer to disagreement. Oh how fun the left is becoming! Love it.
    That used to be the rights calling card but they've been getting weak lately. I don't even hear about the big scawy guns that much anymore from the right. What gives?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I'm not a conservative so I'm not sure what you are rambling about.
    Just a stunning surprise in the sudden rise of clowns arguing for rule of law who were conveniently in absentia when significant breaches of that law went unpunished.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    This is too fucking funny. Some dude punches a nazi and the conservative moral out rage machine is working overtime. Where were you fucktards when the bushes were torturing fools? Where were you dickheads when wallstreet fraud went unpunished? Nation of laws my asshole.
    Maybe they were also complaining about it on internet forums back then, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I stand where the law stands. What does the law say?

We are either a nation of laws or we are not.

The good news is if someone punches out a pedo and gets arrested and you are on the jury you can make a conscious choice to invoke jury nullification.
    You just said it's not moral to use violence against someone that is non-violent. The law has nothing to do with that statement. I think you can see it's not so black and white.
    Eat yo vegetables

I know people want this to be real, but it's likely staged and fake. Lmao get a grip people.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    One thing a lot of the "yeah it's our duty to smack them in the chops and leave them bleeding" is underestimating how tolerant the first world is, no country in the first world will let things like Nazism rise again, we aren't going to start up the internment camps for gays or let mass genocide happen. Trump isn't leading us down the lath of the third Reich. And walking past a neo nazi isn't going to get all the jews killed.
    Germany went from being regarded as the height of the modern world and all that was good with it to the 3rd Reich in 30 years. The only difference between us now and humanity then is the circumstances we find ourselves in and the memories we have.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Advocating fascism is inherently a violent threat. He's pushing for a world view that will explicitly and unrepentantly end in mass death. That should be aggressively opposed. Not debated. Fought.
    then you should be advocating for violence that actually STOPS them not random punches in the face, ether kill them and all their supporters or leave them be, ineffectual violence is by its very nature unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    The problem is that anyone who doesn't agree with the far left nutjobs are being labeled as a nazi, not just in this case where it is an actual supposed nazi.

Do you people not see what a slippery slope this is? When we are able to justify punching people because you disagree with their beliefs, who's to say your not next? I'm sure your beliefs are offensive to others, is it okay to punch you because your beliefs offend someone?

Shit...I give up. If folks here can't understand why it's a bad idea to justify violence against those that have different political beliefs, no matter how disgusting, I don't know what to say.

Makes me wonder why so many of my brothers and sister in arms gave their lives in service of a constitution that so many of you don't believe in.
    I might take your slippery slope caterwauling more seriously if you weren't defending an actual self-declared nazi passing out nazi propaganda on the street.

As is, you are ludicrous and your position is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    You couldn't point out an actual honest-to-God Nazi or a fascist if your life depended on it, just some tool who hasn't grown out his phase of Hitler adoration and worship, or someone who just wants to get a rise out of a dumbfuck like you. If you can't put up together a coherent enough argument to win over some bargain bin SS without resorting to cowardly suckerpunches, you might as well admit you just want to violently suppress people you don't agree with.
    The guy in question was literally handing out "American Nazi Party" pamphlets lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Maybe they were also complaining about it on internet forums back then, too.
    Somehow i doubt that very much.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    You just said it's not moral to use violence against someone that is non-violent. The law has nothing to do with that statement. I think you can see it's not so black and white.
    And at the end of the day morals don't mean shit, the law does.

This is nothing but a bunch of whatifism, but no, using violence against non-violence should be avoided at all cost - I'm sorry but that is about as close to a "moral" statement as I can give on the matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Seems fitting.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Once upon a time, the right had some self-respect and were first in line to punch nazis. Now they're coddling them and declaring them their own. Why is that? What broke in your life?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    That used to be the rights calling card but they've been getting weak lately. I don't even hear about the big scawy guns that much anymore from the right. What gives?

They cuddled up with the lefts idea of tolerance and stuff..you are right they should get back to their roots of punishing those they don't agree with.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy in question was literally handing out "American Nazi Party" pamphlets lmao
    He's saying he wasn't Nazi enough. Like we have to wait until these edgelords are actually putting people in gas chambers again to take action lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If I was passing out flyers about white power and the American Nazi Party I'd expect to be punched in the face.
    If you are an American citizen and this is what you truly believe...

/sad /facepalm

10+ Year Old Account
    Track record in the US is in Antifa's favor. The late 80's were a rough time to be a 4th Reich piece of shit in this country.
    It wasnt just Antifa, us SHARPs were busy keeping Seattle skinhead free in the 80s and 90s. For whatever reasons skinheads and Aryan Nations guys would drive 6 hours from Coeur d'Alene to come over to mess with us. Usually trying to jump us outside a Ska concert. Too dumb to realize we just had more numbers. Or we would drive down to Portland to help our friends stomp on the Rose City Boys.

Once the SPLC sued the shit out of them, tings with the AN died down. We got jobs and just became another poseur.

10+ Year Old Account
    They cuddled up with the lefts idea of tolerance and stuff..you are right they should get back to their roots of punishing those they don't agree with.
    They got into power so the violence against the state rhetoric was not as useful because they became the state.

Real Americans would shoot the fucker in the face, why stop with just a punch! Violence is the answer right guys!!
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    If you are an American citizen and this is what you truly believe...

/sad /facepalm
    Lol what? How is that a crazy notion? If I go somewhere talking shit and telling people I wan't their race to be killed I fully expect to get assaulted at some point. Whether that should happen is the discussion not whether it could happen cause it most definitely could and will continue to happen.