Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The black bloc - much like the other paid anarchists that show up and cause destruction at protests - are total fucking pussies. They hit and run because they know they would get their asses kicked in a one-on-one situation.
    This incident sounded pretty one-on-one to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

I don't think some people realize that this whole punching people for their abhorrent ideas thing is a two way street. Punches and other violent acts will start being tossed the other way eventually. That and the whole "what if they're poisoning the minds of children!!!" argument that came up earlier....by that logic I should be punching fundamentialist religious folks. Or people who say that tomatoes actually taste good :P
    Gaming & Tech related discussion with occasional poo flinging!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS...PDOAsdXS7I029g
    https://twitter.com/Aztech_Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    That's the part that pisses me off about all this half ass humanism. Like we have to treat literal nazis with dignity and respect right up until they get the power to strip everyone else of their rights, then we can treat them for what they are.
    Bro just chiiilll. No Nazi's are taking power in western countries. They don't have the popular opinion with society, and if society starts to side with (insert race)-supremacy, then you know we went down the wrong track. Few nutcases will always exist. Instead of giving them news headlines and potential victim ammo, just ignore them and let them remain as the few psychos.

This thread already proves my point on how punching they neo-nazi handing out papers is really counterproductive.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    If you are an American citizen and this is what you truly believe...

/sad /facepalm
    Some of us are just Americans; we can't all be "REAL Americans."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

The hysterics here really are silly though. Someone says they deserve a right hook to the jaw occasionally and everyone is like OH GOD THE LIBRAL LYNCH MOB

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    No shit. But I'd have thought someone willing to die for their country fighting against the threat of Islamist extremism would have no time for someone back home trying to pull the same shit as them.

Apparently I'm wrong.
    I'm not defending the other poster, I find him to be one who supports authoritarianism and oppression.

However, I'm not going to support one form of oppression over another, I will not do it. I also served, and I stood right next to a guy who was burning an American Flag, and stopped people from kicking his ass while he did it. I didn't like the guy, and thought he was a useless turd. That doesn't mean I'm going to support violence against him. The same goes for the fake-Nazi douchebag.

Now, if the other poster would support assaulting a flag burner, or even stealing a flag, then he would also be a hypocrite.

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Bro just chiiilll. No Nazi's are taking power in western countries. They don't have the popular opinion with society, and if society starts to side with (insert race)-supremacy, then you know we went down the wrong track. Few nutcases will always exist. Instead of giving them news headlines and potential victim ammo, just ignore them and let them remain as the few psychos.

This thread already proves my point on how punching they neo-nazi handing out papers is really counterproductive.
    You're familiar with the Overton Window, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No probably not but the logic of "no preemptive violence ever" is a flawed one. Our soldiers don't wait to be shot at, home owners don't wait to see what the burgler is going to do etc.
    That is a terrible analogy.

Neo-Nazis (at least in America) pose no credible threat or anything resembling a credible threat. Treating them any higher than Bob the Bum down the street who ramblings about UFOs invading his anus is giving them to much credit...

Skin heads might as well be Scientologists... people know who they are but who seriously gives a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    No we have not. *points at all the war in the world still occurring*.
    I was speaking more as an American citizen, not some 3rd world shithole.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Neo-Nazis (at least in America) pose no credible threat or anything resembling a credible threat. Treating them any higher than Bob the Bum down the street who ramblings about UFOs invading his anus is giving them to much credit...
    Bob the Bum down the street probably doesn't have a body count.

Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    I don't think some people realize that this whole punching people for their abhorrent ideas thing is a two way street. Punches and other violent acts will start being tossed the other way eventually. That and the whole "what if they're poisoning the minds of children!!!" argument that came up earlier....by that logic I should be punching fundamentialist religious folks. Or people who say that tomatoes actually taste good :P
    The tiny percentage of actual nazis (as opposed to internet tough guys and alt-right chickenhawks who will talk loud and hide in a closet when push comes to shove) says that's a good trade. Bring it on.

10+ Year Old Account

Talk to Dylan Roof about the absence of an actual threat.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something tells me you faux outrage types wouldn't be here complaining if one of those New Black Panther types went around handing out "kill all white people" pamphlets and got decked. You're right it is a two way street and racism is a cancer on society and you can spare me your crocodile tears when one gets laid out.

7+ Year Old Account
    But back in the days of local punk shows, if you came in looking like a Skin with nazi patches on your coat, you got the shit kicked out of you.
    This is a true statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by AztechZero View Post
    Oh they dont care because you see, in their messed up rational, the act of punching a "nazis" is good, moral and upstanding. When it comes to anyone else getting punched they will call it a hate crime/horrible acts. And that is what they dont get, that that is what folks are upset about. We know they just dont respect a dam thing about civility because they believe this act is righteous action.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

At the end of the day, I don't see why we should debate an ideology that will take away the right to debate should they win. Mock them, ostracize them, bully them. Don't treat fascists as your equals because they're not.

10+ Year Old Account

Skin heads might as well be Scientologists... people know who they are but who seriously gives a fuck?
    Dylan Roof? Hello?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I was speaking more as an American citizen, not some 3rd world shithole.
    And in the U. S. we have plenty of violence over differebt ideals. Most recently, during the presidential campaign. We are not passed violence at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    This incident sounded pretty one-on-one to me.
    Yea - probably as one-on-one as that masked pussy that sucker punched Richard Spencer and then ran away like the little bitch the he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Some of us are just Americans; we can't all be "REAL Americans."
    Ain't that the truth. But don't worry - there are enough REAL Americans left, which is why Trump is President.

Talk to Dylan Roof about the absence of an actual threat.
    So by your logic when a Muslim commits a mass shooting in USA then all Muslims are an actual threat? Right? Am I doing this right?

As terrible as that incident was, by all current history he is an anecdotal piece of evidence.