Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But what are they really dying for? This idiot who punched the fake Nazi was clearly not willing to accept responsibility for his actions, and he does not appear willing to die for his cause. I do think there are plenty who are willing to murder and die for their cause, that does not make them righteous. It's all about what their cause actually is.
    Im with you. A run by punching does not make me feel like they are confident in their cause at all.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    But Pussies don't like Dicks...because Pussies get fucked by Dicks
    But Dicks also fuck Assholes...Assholes that just wanna shit on everything
    Pussies may think they can deal with Assholes their way...
    but the only thing that can fuck an Asshole is a Dick...with some Balls.
    Jesus, I never fully realized just how many sexual insults we have until you put it all together here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    so you agree that significantly more violence then punching a few people in the face is what is needed
    Not at this time, but I'm not going to engage in much hand wringing over unionists, Jews, and others violently opposing a fascist party in the late 30s.

No one actually died at Cable Street either.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    did any of the people defending the nazi ever go to school? we fought a war to end nazis bro.

not just any war, WORLD WAR 2

im a jew and you all sound stupid as shit. "we shouldnt punch him, he should speak"

yeah okay, ill let the dude who wants my family to cook in an oven "just preach"

lol
    Equally stupid is thinking you can just punch anyone in the face if you disagree with what they're saying. If the guys doing something illegal, let the authorities deal with him. Otherwise, suck it up or get an assault charge. Whatever works for ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm not defending the other poster, I find him to be one who supports authoritarianism and oppression.

However, I'm not going to support one form of oppression over another, I will not do it. I also served, and I stood right next to a guy who was burning an American Flag, and stopped people from kicking his ass while he did it. I didn't like the guy, and thought he was a useless turd. That doesn't mean I'm going to support violence against him. The same goes for the fake-Nazi douchebag.

Now, if the other poster would support assaulting a flag burner, or even stealing a flag, then he would also be a hypocrite.
    Punching a Nazi isn't oppression. It's mystifying that people are even trying to equate the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Because like I said, it was a laughable comparison. One is clearly advocating for racist violence and murder, and one is merely pushing for a political agenda many find distasteful. But in both cases, supporting violence against these people is wrong. Period. We live in a society of laws for a reason.
    What part of eliminating anyone who isn't white is non-violent?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Another case of a masked vigilante/superhero punching a Neo-Nazi in the face. Are we witnessesing a rige in vigilantism?

California Polytechnic State University - Around 1 p.m. on Thursday, a young man was punched by an unidentified person with a covered face in front of Robert E. Kennedy Library.

The young man was passing out fliers with neo-Nazi sentiment Wednesday in the same location. The fliers portrayed a Nazi symbol with the words, “American Nazi Party” and “Symbol of White Power.”

University Police Department (UPD) officials were called out about someone distributing hate speech, university spokesperson Matt Lazier said. They spoke to the man and determined that no laws were broken and his actions were protected under free speech, so he was allowed on his way, Lazier said.

While the man was handing out fliers again Thursday, he was approached and punched in the face by an unidentified suspect who ran away. UPD was called out but the man who was punched declined to file a report or provide officers with his name, Lazier said.
    Lucky that neonazi is not dead.

Because those ragers (KKK, etc) actually kill (and killed) minority on sight way too often.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    "...but the man who was punched declined to file a report or provide officers with his name.."

Staged, maybe?
    Yeah, there is NO WAY someone would punch a nazi....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Because like I said, it was a laughable comparison. One is clearly advocating for racist violence and murder, and one is merely pushing for a political agenda many find distasteful. But in both cases, supporting violence against these people is wrong. Period. We live in a society of laws for a reason.
    And you would be correct but that doesn't mean I'm going feel bad or outraged when one of these jackasses does get assaulted. Arrest the one who did the assault and be done with it. Don't really care what color of the rainbow your skin is on. If you advocate for genocide of another race even with shrimp dick weasel methods like not actually, literally, calling for murder I'm not going to shed a tear for you.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-02-21 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Ever been punched in the face for being a dick? I have. It taught me a lesson about how to conduct myself.
    I don't think that quite works on more serious issues.

Like if we punched Osama Bin Laden instead of shooting him would he have called everything off?

lol

(my post was a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Im with you. A run by punching does not make me feel like they are confident in their cause at all.
    At least they're confident in their run by punching skills.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Anything "can come". Are we going to ground debate in a little bit of reality or just go full bore whatifism?

Shithead neo-nazis are not a credible threat of any sort and probably have not been for quite some time. As a society we are so elevated above that I'll downright say its near impossible for them to rise to any sort of power outside of anecdotal monsters like Dylan Roof.
    Turn of the century Germans thought they were above inhuman barbarism too.

Best news ever. Funny to see people actually dickriding Nazi's. FOH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Wait, wait, we have words to describe this.

Something along the lines of "PUSSIES" and "TOTAL FUCKING COWARDS."
    LOL - nice try.

Jesus, I never fully realized just how many sexual insults we have until you put it all together here.
    Well, credit where credit is due...Team America.

As it applies to this scenario

Nazi = Asshole
    Puncher = Dick
    People mad at the puncher = Pussies

A Dick fucked an Asshole that was shitting on evreything and the Pussies are mad about it cuz they are all full of shit.
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2017-02-21 at 09:44 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    They sound fucking stupid because half of them agree with the neo-Nazi rhetoric, even if they're too chicken shit to admit it. This is the type of crap that came out of the woodwork after Trump was elected, like cockroaches.
    You don't get to call anyone a chickenshit when you're in favor of suckerpunching political opposition and then running away. Text book definition of a coward.

And what you mouthbreathers fail to realize is that most people don't actually defend the "nazis" or "fascists" due to any misguided support for the ideology, but for the rule of law that is paramount to the orderly running of our society. Political violence is wrong. Period. If you think otherwise, I suggest you "American as apple pie" dumbasses fuck off to Africa or some other tribal 3rd world shithole where it's still ok to hurt those you disagree with.

@ OP: He did Nazi that coming.

I went through 14 pages and search for this phrase, and nobody made this joke. Come on, mooks. How did it take 14 pages for this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Best news ever. Funny to see people actually dickriding Nazi's. FOH.
    I think people are just against violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Not at this time, but I'm not going to engage in much hand wringing over unionists, Jews, and others violently opposing a fascist party in the late 30s.

No one actually died at Cable Street either.
    im just trying to understand your logic. if nazis in america do pose the level of threat necessary to justify violence then whatever level of violence is necessary to eliminate that threat is justified. a punch in the face dose virtually nothing and may in fact be counter productive as it lets them play up a victim narrative that will only galvanize people already in there camp to greater action. if the goal is to scare them into hiding you will need alot more then a punch here or there.
    Last edited by Canpinter; 2017-02-21 at 09:39 PM.

@ OP: He did Nazi that coming.

I went through 14 pages and search for this phrase, and nobody made this joke. Come on, mooks. How did it take 14 pages for this to happen?
    You're a true hero.