Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so all the people who fought in world war 2 are stupid? okay bro
    World War 2 was less about what people were saying, and more about what they were doing.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post

Either we are a nation of laws or a nation of mobs.
    Mobs it is! *Grabs Pitchfork*YEEEEHAH!

Deleted
    Only a dead racist is a good racist.

My thought every time I see a post like Bapestars or similar.

Its a sad fucking affair when what you are debating gets washed out because the least important part, someone being a shithead nazi is all people can focus on.

It is a lose-lose situation. Try and debate the underlying reasons and get labeled a nazi lover. Its disgusting.

Which, in turn, makes it "okay" to be punched.

Isn't it beautiful how easy it is to justify violence against people we don't like

Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    World War 2 was less about what people were saying, and more about what they were doing.
    no don't you see some guy handing out flyers that no one actually takes seriously. is just as much a danger as a violent dictatorship with a massive army.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    If I was passing out flyers about white power and the American Nazi Party I'd expect to be punched in the face. Not sure if it would happen as I'm female but I'd expect it nonetheless.

Should we be punching people? No. What do you suggest we do regarding this neo-Nazi uprising, since conservatives seem to hate protest rallies? Just sit around and twiddle our thumbs and hope they go away?
    Protests? You mean riots ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Which, in turn, makes it "okay" to be punched.

Isn't it beautiful how easy it is to justify violence against people we don't like
    For me, its simple. Do you personally want to see the country rid of all non white people, and are willing to kill people to achieve the goal? You get punched in the face.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Punching a Nazi isn't oppression. It's mystifying that people are even trying to equate the two.
    Yes, yes it is oppression. If that person had not sought to harm others, then you are the first to force violence into the equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Morons, both of them. For handing out those stupid fliers that he knew would probably piss people off and for the guy who punched him. You don't punch people because you don't like their opinions.
    There's a big difference between having an opinion and taking action to disseminate and spread that opinion. Being outspoken and spreading hateful discourse is an action, not simply having an opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felfury View Post
    Well to be fair that could have been handled a lot sooner if people put out that little fire sooner rather than later when shit was really bad.

Quote Originally Posted by fiestatastic View Post
    There's a big difference between having an opinion and taking action to disseminate and spread that opinion. Being outspoken and spreading hateful discourse is an action, not simply having an opinion.
    "your aloud to think something your just not aloud to say it" exact same logic. the right to have an opinion necessitates the right to express it if it is to have any value.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Not even talking about the travel ban, talking about the criteria used to named those place a high risk area.
    I have no problem naming something as high risk. I have a huge problem banning things based on such criteria. Marrying a police officer puts one at a higher risk of spousal abuse. Eating cookies puts one at a higher risk of a heart attack. Drinking alcohol puts one at a higher risk for all sorts of ailments.

Having a list was not the problem, deciding to take away the freedoms of others based on a list was the real problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    If you are the criminal in a story involving Nazi's you are doing it wrong.
    Yeah, i hate defending Nazis but if you punch them for handing out fliers that you don't agree with then i'm gonna side with him even if my body screams no.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I don't condone unnecessary violence, but at the same time, calling for people to tolerate someone spreading hate speech goes way too far. "tolerate my intolerance, or you're a bigot!" the completely nonsensical wingnut "counter" argument. Nope, not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Well to be fair that could have been handled a lot sooner if people put out that little fire sooner rather than later when shit was really bad.
    problem is your seeing "little fires" that pose no actual risk.

My thought every time I see a post like Bapestars or similar.

Its a sad fucking affair when what you are debating gets washed out because the least important part, someone being a shithead nazi is all people can focus on.

It is a lose-lose situation. Try and debate the underlying reasons and get labeled a nazi lover. Its disgusting.

Noone has defended the violence, but when you do shit like this, you open the door for it to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so all the people who fought in world war 2 are stupid? okay bro
    Yeah, we should assault people who say things we don't like...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Noone has defended the violence, but when you do shit like this, you open the door for it to happen.
    Plenty of people are defending the violence.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yeah, we should assault people who say things we don't like...
    Yea, why would anyone get upset at a person calling for you to be exterminated?

People really need to learn to disarm all that tension with their sense of humor, not their fists. Neo-nazis don't like cuteness, for one, so here is an arsenal you can use:

How did Hitler tie his shoes? In little nazis.
    Why does Hitler hate golf? Because he always finishes up in the bunker.
    Germany is loosing the war. Hitler and Goring are standing on top of Berlin's tallest radio tower. Hitler says he wants to do something that will cheer up the German people, so Goring says, "why don't you jump?"

At this point the neo-nazi will either cry and leave, or attack you, in which case you can happily punch back. Happy hunting!

Oh and bonus for all you zionist agents out there - When does a Jewish fetus become a human? When it graduates from med school!

I'll see myself out.
    Last edited by Sail into the wind; 2017-02-21 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, yes it is oppression. If that person had not sought to harm others, then you are the first to force violence into the equation.
    This isn't true. Unless there is some kind of new super peaceful friendship Nazi division that I'm unaware of, the purpose of being an outspoken Nazi has always been very clearly very violent. Just because someone is not partaking in a violent action currently at that moment does not absolve violence.

By your rationale, people can talk about murders, rapes, gruesome details, how they're looking forward to abducting children in their sleep, and it's all good in the hood, keep on keeping on, it's not violence until it's carried out into current action!