Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Yeah, you can. It's called appeasement.
    Trying to oppose Nazi's without punching them in the face has been tried before.
    Spoiler: 85 million people died.
    *Talks about opposing Nazis without punching them* *Brings up appeasement* OK then...
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    "to anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
    Conservatives seem more than willing to believe any lie, and have shown a considerable aversion to the truth in recent years. We just elected a president based on willful ignorance.

ok thought experiment, is it ok to punch NAMBLA members, they are advocating for the legalization of what any sane person would call rape of young boys. so is violence permissible?

"to anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."
    That must be why conservatives get angry when climate skeptics say anything.

Wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    That's your problem. I won't. There's no reason to.
    MY problem? Oh - so by your way of thinking it is entirely fine if I started going up to BLM protestors and the ones that espouse the delusional concept of white privilege and punch them in the face just because I don't like the POV's?

Notice I said I TOLERATE them - meaning that even though I DO NOT agree with their POV's I will certainly let them espouse it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    You got that backwards...
    I didn't make it up. However, my point was that the poster I quoted was seemingly upset because President Trump told the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you can. It's called appeasement.
    Trying to oppose Nazi's without punching them in the face has been tried before.
    Spoiler: 85 million people died.
    I've opposed nazis without punching them in the face, without people dying. I guess I'm some sort of god.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    At the end of the day, I don't see why we should debate an ideology that will take away the right to debate should they win. Mock them, ostracize them, bully them. Don't treat fascists as your equals because they're not.
    And magically enough, you can do all of these things AND not debate them without resorting to illegal activity or condoning such activity being performed by others.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Canpinter View Post
    ok thought experiment, is it ok to punch NAMBLA members, they are advocating for the legalization of what any sane person would call rape of young boys. so is violence permissible?
    Are you asking if the person doing the battery is committing a crime? The answer is obvious yes. Are asking if I will personally be troubled by the punching? The answer is obviously no.

I'll always have a laugh on my face seeing scum get what is coming, doesn't change the fact that it is a crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    MY problem? Oh - so by your way of thinking it is entirely fine if I started going up to BLM protestors and the ones that espouse the delusional concept of white privilege and punch them in the face just because I don't like the POV's?

Notice I said I TOLERATE them - meaning that even though I DO NOT agree with their POV's I will certainly let them espouse it.
    Clearly you couldn't understand what I first wrote. Read it again instead of arguing based on imagination.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Are you asking if the person doing the battery is committing a crime? The answer is obvious yes. Are asking if I will personally be troubled by the punching? The answer is obviously no.

I'll always have a laugh on my face seeing scum get what is coming, doesn't change the fact that it is a crime.
    so you find it morally ok tho?

I didn't make it up. However, my point was that the poster I quoted was seemingly upset because President Trump told the truth.
    The truth about him wanting to hit someone? Uh... Not really sure what made you feel that quote was an excellent reply.

I'll lose about as much sleep over it as I do when Nazi sympathizers get punched. Which is to say, none at all.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter? You can't criticize people for claiming they're morally superior then turn around and ask them if they find things morally acceptable or not.

I'm not a bleeding heart.

The truth about him wanting to hit someone? Uh... Not really sure what made you feel that quote was an excellent reply.
    Do I need to explain it, or are you good to move on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Defending nazis should hold slightly less stigma than defending pedos

Edit: Jesus auto correct...
    Last edited by PACOX; 2017-02-21 at 10:24 PM.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I'm sorry you think that low of yourself. However just because you feel that you're an animal doesn't mean you get to act like one.
    Grawwwwwwwrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    "It's okay to physically assault someone if you don't agree with them!" - Liberals

Seriously, how aren't people on the left standing up to these sort of things? You might not agree with what the person is saying, however you need to defend their right to say it, otherwise if and or when free speech is illegal, what happens when the coin flips, and speaking out against actual issues becomes punishable?
    What do you think is going to happen if you do shit like this??? We are simply pointing it out, we aren't saying it's ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Do I need to explain it, or are you good to move on?
    Well I'd just have to point out Trump getting all upset when his lies get fact checked.