Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    We need to start speaking out against this. Video gaming is starting to become a hazard.
    Fuck man, I read the post without checking who posted. Almost spat my morning drink out.

7+ Year Old Account
    There was this crazy guy who was streaming leveling from 1 to 100 or so and he did it it one sitting, talking crazy stuff because he didn't sleep and he didn't die.

'edit: Here rlenk 136 hours lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRC8xkJxH8
    Last edited by Dismembered; 2017-02-21 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    why would you wish Death on Felix? Seems a bit far.
    It's just a joke man. Can't take a joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    that was a sad read. he actually died doing what he loved..i know its cliche.

He was probably breathing in Oxygen shortly before dying as well, perhaps oxygen is poisonous? Not saying it couldn't have been streaming but people seem a little too sure that it was what got him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

We need to start speaking out against this. Video gaming is starting to become a hazard.
    Tennistard, if I knew your address-id pay a group of fat homeless women to perform a soup kitchen in your car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Saah View Post
    Currently in Russia there is too much freedom, you can freely do things, that would cause you be arrested in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I'm betting it has something to do with sitting for 20+ hours, you can't do that shit.
    You most certainly can.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this confirmation that you are the most elaborate troll ever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Fuck man, I read the post without checking who posted. Almost spat my morning drink out.
    You should be able to tell from my avatar.

7+ Year Old Account
    You should be able to tell from my avatar.
    I don't have avatars turned on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglord View Post
    I hate to be that guy, but this smells funny. First off the only places reporting it are Kotaku and The Sun. Both articles are almost identical. Secondly:

is pretty questionable. If it's true would be unprofessional and against policy for the detective.

Now, it could all turn out to be true, but it sure sounds sketchy.
    Now that you mention it, that does make it seem fishy.

I think I'll go for a walk. Just in case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidelstein View Post
    If you spend days exactly in the same position without moving, maybe.
    No... depending on a number of factors, a DVT can form pretty quickly. It's why truck drivers are at such a severe risk for DVT's even when they are responsible and take a little walk at weigh stations and the like (many don't but still). If someone is a smoker, that in itself is a really high risk factor.

What a shame; sounds like he was a pretty decent guy. Its nice that he was so beloved in his little community--of course the utmost condolences to his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    It's just a joke man. Can't take a joke?
    Yeah, because wishing death on people is totally a Joke.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    There was this crazy guy who was streaming leveling from 1 to 100 or so and he did it it one sitting, talking crazy stuff because he didn't sleep and he didn't die.

'edit: Here rlenk 136 hours lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsRC8xkJxH8
    It's not that you can't survive doing something like that once in a while. But it's like playing russian roulette with 1 bullet and 99999 empties. Do it once and you're probably going to be just fine. But when you have hundreds of people doing it every day, every so often someone is going to be the unlucky one. It isn't a healthy lifestyle.

That being said, I also find the idea of a police investigator announcing an investigation over a dead person's open Discord channel to be highly unprofessional and somewhat questionable. Stranger things have happened though, and regardless of the details of this specific incident, there should be some considerations put into the health and safety of full-time streamers. The push to have people stream longer and longer is not without consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    Yes most likely, sitting down for even an hour straight is unhealthy, that's why I use a standing desk and timer.
    Yup, usually try and get a good stretch in every couple of raid bosses, more so on progression content.

Deleted
    what ? the detective answered via discord?!?!! now way, that would be extremely unprofessional. too fishy for me, and the fact that there are so few sources reporting it is strange aswell. lets see what comes out of it, but if that is made up, it is very distasteful

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Yeah, because wishing death on people is totally a Joke.
    If wishing death on all Jews is...

As if the police would start talking on Discord, lul.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    As if the police would start talking on Discord, lul.
    That's what has me confused.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.