Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Cool! Next up, in a highly ironic turn of events, let's take the pedophilia advocate's visa away and send him back across the moat.

Deport Milo Now!
    Can we force him and Piers Morgan to cohabitate together in England? They deserve each other.

Not sure if its been posted, but big brand names are pulling advertisement ads from Breitbart. There is even a movement with twitter where people post the recent activities of the paedophilia advocate to companies that have ads on the websites, and companies have been pulling their ads left and right because of this. This might be the death blow to finally destroy that godforsaken website.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/21/advert...ott-breitbart/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Some of the comments here celebrating Milo's career troubles are a little unseemly. Hell hath no fury like a lefty scorned I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Some of the comments here celebrating Milo's career troubles are a little unseemly. Hell hath no fury like a lefty scorned I suppose.
    He advocated for paedophilia. Take your fake scorn elsewhere you deplorable.
    That installation is ONLY dangerous if USA decides to strike first. If Russia launches first an attack, its completely not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    Milo outs trans-people in front of an audience primed to hate them.

Fuck him with a rake.

Quote Originally Posted by boomgoesthedynamite View Post
    Not sure if its been posted, but big brand names are pulling advertisement ads from Breitbart. There is even a movement with twitter where people post the recent activities of the paedophilia advocate to companies that have ads on the websites, and companies have been pulling their ads left and right because of this. This might be the death blow to finally destroy that godforsaken website.

http://fortune.com/2017/02/21/advert...ott-breitbart/
    I wonder if they'll call it "economic terrorism" again? : P

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Milo outs trans-people in front of an audience primed to hate them.

Fuck him with a rake.
    I've actually long wondered if his sexuality was just a subversive act on his part too.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I wonder if they'll call it "economic terrorism" again? : P
    Oh, I cannot wait to hear what Trump will call this. Reporters are probably salivating with the questions they could lob his way. Personally, i want to hear bannons take on this, and the boycotting of his website. Since he and his ilk are the cause for this whole mess.

On that last note: where is Bannon? I haven't heard much, if any news concerning him for quite awhile. His silence is...concerning in a way.

- - - Updated - - -

I've actually long wondered if his sexuality was just a subversive act on his part too.
    I believe there was a quote of his stating that hes only gay because it makes him stick out in the alt-right crowd. Could have sworn i had seen that passed around once, or twice.

Oh, I cannot wait to hear what Trump will call this. Reporters are probably salivating with the questions they could lob his way. Personally, i want to hear bannons take on this, and the boycotting of his website. Since he and his ilk are the cause for this whole mess.

On that last note: where is Bannon? I haven't heard much, if any news concerning him for quite awhile. His silence is...concerning in a way.
    He's been busy redecorating the White House.

eh, I don't think so, he speaks far too fondly of it, even in regards to the situation he's in hot water over. if I have to go off of that interview on the Drunken Peasants I'd say he thinks being gay justifies him being abused. which is... sick, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    eh, I don't think so, he speaks far too fondly of it, even in regards to the situation he's in hot water over. if I have to go off of that interview on the Drunken Peasants I'd say he thinks being gay justifies him being abused. which is... sick, obviously.
    Perhaps. Some of what he says is a little too perfectly stereo-typically (and oftentimes derogatory) about gays though. For example, with regards to this incident, when I read about it briefly in passing when it came up, one of the first things that came to mind was "Here's known troll Milo resurrecting the gays-pedophilia association". It just seemed consistent with him: here is a person whose entire career revolves around telling highly prejudiced, reactionary people exactly what they want to hear. Isn't "I'm gay and that's in part because I was in a consensual man-boy love relationship at 13, which is A-Okay in my book" entirely consistent with that?

If Milo is honest about his sexuality, it would be among the first times in his crap life he was honest about anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Can we force him and Piers Morgan to cohabitate together in England? They deserve each other.
    Please don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    Which really for a human of his intelligence level is just subverting and wearing masks while manipulating his peers and underlings emotionally and through subtext.

He really is the scum of the Earth, I'll be honest.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Not defending what he said. I have only seen reports and not the video. His book is still coming out though and it looks like he plans to make his own news platform or something now. This isn't really going to hurt him. If anything, it may have helped him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shameless provocateur and gadfly who has made a career of pushing boundaries, oversteps and for the first time in his life has to pay the consequences.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    Not defending what he said. I have only seen reports and not the video. His book is still coming out though and it looks like he plans to make his own news platform or something now. This isn't really going to hurt him. If anything, it may have helped him.
    Except it already has..

He was forced to resign, his book deal was cancelled. Now, he is a known as advocating for PAEDOPHILIA. Remember when Jared from subway was found to be into paedophilia? His career went down in flames.

Fucking hell. I cannot believe that people are trying to- no matter how passive some may be- trying to defend this! Do the people that try to defend this disgusting human being truly have no goddamn shame!?
    Last edited by Baneth; 2017-02-21 at 11:57 PM.

Perhaps. Some of what he says is a little too perfectly stereo-typically (and oftentimes derogatory) about gays though. For example, with regards to this incident, when I read about it briefly in passing when it came up, one of the first things that came to mind was "Here's known troll Milo resurrecting the gays-pedophilia association". It just seemed consistent with him: here is a person whose entire career revolves around telling highly prejudiced, reactionary people exactly what they want to hear. Isn't "I'm gay and that's in part because I was in a consensual man-boy love relationship at 13, which is A-Okay in my book" entirely consistent with that?

If Milo is honest about his sexuality, it would be among the first times in his crap life he was honest about anything.
    yeah... yeah sorting out the truth and the BS with him is nigh impossible. even with people who he confides with more honestly then others.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Please don't.
    We've got enough loud, obnoxious assholes of our own in the US, we don't need your rejects! WE DUMPED A BUNCH OF TEA INTO THE OCEAN SPECIFICALLY SO WE DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR NONSENSE!

He's been busy redecorating the White House.
    I laughed, then immediately felt shame, since this is likely what he envisions.

Except it already has..

He was forced to resign, his book deal was cancelled. Now, he is a known as advocating for PAEDOPHILIA. Remember when Jared from subway was found to be into paedophilia? His career went down in flames.

Fucking hell. I cannot believe that people are trying to- no matter how passive some may be- trying to defend this! Do you people truly have no goddamn shame!?
    I guess you can say I'm defending him. I don't know enough about his comments to defend him. Not that I would ever defend pedophilia. I'm just saying he will come back from this. He still has massive amounts of fans that will support his brand and the book will still come out. I just find humor in people's reaction to this and can't wait to see their reactions when he comes back bigger than ever. And until some kind of damning evidence comes out, I wouldn't compare him to Jared.
    Last edited by ohiostate124; 2017-02-22 at 12:04 AM.