Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    oh wow that car in beginning...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Well we have had a police chiefs car exploded, cops beaten, and of course attacked by firebombs and rocks when ever they go to places like this. They did fire at them this time but they missed.

But yeah there would be riots for sure if they shot one so maby not the best idea.
    so they should shoot em all....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post

wow.

I may put my plans on going to sweden on hold for a bit. I should prioritize Japan over this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    wow.

I may put my plans on going to sweden on hold for a bit. I should prioritize Japan over this
    Black pigeon made a vid about Japan recently

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If you stick to the facts, you'll recognize that the US has much larger issues with crime than Sweden:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...al-than-Sweden

All this fingerpointing by Americans at Sweden is ridiculous. Try to get your own crime rates down to the low levels of Sweden before you try to fearmonger.
    That post about Florida would just fuel the sentiments that trump supporters believe in.

Deleted
    Black pigeon made a vid about Japan recently

yeah one has to love Japan.

They are a bit smarter than the rest of the world.

The video brings up a good point. Why do we need more common workerforce if the automation is upon us?

Deleted
    Paul just put up a new vid minutes ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    If you stick to the facts, you'll recognize that the US has much larger issues with crime than Sweden:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...al-than-Sweden

All this fingerpointing by Americans at Sweden is ridiculous. Try to get your own crime rates down to the low levels of Sweden before you try to fearmonger.
    This isn't isolated to Sweden. Any European country that had previously opened their doors to Syrian refugees is experiencing a major spike in violent and sexual crimes.

Right wing wants to fear monger. Left wing wants to ignore facts and let their bleeding hearts guide them. Gosh if there was only some middle ground...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    This isn't isolated to Sweden. Any European country that had previously opened their doors to Syrian refugees is experiencing a major spike in violent and sexual crimes.

Right wing wants to fear monger. Left wing wants to ignore facts and let their bleeding hearts guide them. Gosh if there was only some middle ground...
    If there was a middle ground, the right wouldn't rise as it did, left got only themselves to blame

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Yeah it only happened 2 days after Trumps speech, clearly wierd that swedes didnt know about it when it hadn´t happen yet.

and that area was a trubble zone LOOOOONG before sweden took in immigrants.
    No, it wasn't. Rinkeby as a town didn't exist before the 70s, genius. It was practically built for immigrants.

Someone got arrested LETS BURN EVERYTHING AND THROW ROCKS

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone have the actual crime data for Sweden? Or is this just the summer of the shark?
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

Reported crimes per 100 000.

https://www.bra.se/download/18.22a71...nm2_fr1950.xls

We started becoming "multicultural" in the 70s.

The numbers for 2016 are much worse. "Facts" from shit sites that trust political analyses of the swedish government (when the government is the problem).
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-02-22 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I know of 4 places in Sweden. Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö and Rinkeby.
    Rinkeby is a part of Stockholm pretty much.

Deleted

[video=youtube;Jw016dPx3l8]http://www.youtube.com/watchdeo]
    They're not refugees. They're second generation immigrant kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Reported crimes per 100 000.

https://www.bra.se/download/18.22a71...nm2_fr1950.xls

We started becoming "multicultural" in the 70s.

The numbers for 2016 are much worse. "Facts" from shit sites that trust political analyses of the swedish government (when the government is the problem).
    Correlation is not causation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post

Except it's not Syrian refugees doing it. It's second generation immigrant kids and they've been doing it since uh, 2012 or further back than that.
    It's an important distinction to make, because it's a failure of integration not immigration.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conflux View Post
    yeah one has to love Japan.

They are a bit smarter than the rest of the world.

The video brings up a good point. Why do we need more common workerforce if the automation is upon us?
    They're also QUITE racist and are as a nation, failing. YOu do know that Japan are quickly about to get a population crisis because they're not making enough babies and they're not taking in any immigrants?
    Yeah dude, those brilliant Japanese.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They're not refugees. They're second generation immigrant kids.

- - - Updated - - -

Correlation is not causation.
    Don't be a tool. Are you saying that 100% of group rapes in 2014 committed by immigrants has nothing to do with immigration? Or that almost all sexual assaults in bath houses (new growing problem) were committed by newly arrived refugees has nothing to do with immigration?

52% of long-term inmates were born outside Sweden, maybe this has nothing to do with immigration as well?

It's a good idea to inform yourself before you comment.

https://acidmuncher.wordpress.com

http://www.dn.se/debatt/kulturarv-li...-brottslighet/ last report where they actually examined ethnicity.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2017-02-22 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    B-but sweden is fine guise!

- - - Updated - - -

considering their crime wave has been happening for Months, it isn't really that much of a strange thing.
    But hey, at least we're not getting shootings, terrorists or worse riots than the US. So we must be doing something right.
    Nobody ever said that Sweden doesn't have problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Ah yes, Fox "News", the entertainment site that Trump cited for his bullshit fake news claims. Any other sources of this?
    Why CNN is just as bad as Fox was during the Bush Era at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Source shaming is an infracted offense, so I would remove your comment if I were you.
    Only if you shame the sources that Edge, Endus, and any of the posters that they shelter support using.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    failure of integration not immigration.
    Absolutely... so until you have a solid integration plan in place. You don't just let them in, when evidence shows the negative impact it has on existing citizens.

I don't accept the second generation immigrant "fact" because it isn't supported, and my own experience with immigrants shows that when given access to public education 2nd gen immigrants are far more capable than that of their parents, and that's a fact that is supported. But I'm not going to do your homework for you.

So we agree on integration... but its integration of 1st gen, not 2nd.

Trump and The Truth about Sweden
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

He has a lot of good videos you should watch, non english ones have subs