Deleted

Arcane stats prio?

Hello Boys.

So i'm very angry for my fire mage now....
    Got 895 ilvl with prydaz and belt... Yesterday i got pyrotex hands, and now i changed loot spec for arcane because no more dreaming about wrists for fire.
    Also for arcane i have better gear, and thats my question, what is the best spec priority for arcane mage now ?
    I can have 33% crit , 15% haste, 33% mastery, 6% vers
    or 28% crit, 25% haste, 28% mastery, 4% versa.

What to choose now? I have 4 parts of set also.
    And should i go with Mirror Image or ROP for better dps?
    Simcraft is showing me 530 k in fire, and the same dps as arcane.
    So thats why i want some legendary for arcane now.

Was searched alot about stats prio for arcane but i cant find any good guide...

Thank you

Truth is, Arcane's stats are all pretty close at the moment. With BiS legendaries, Mastery loses weight over both Crit and Haste. My advice, as always, is to sim yourself in order to find out which stat is more beneficial for your character.

However, you should also taking into consideration sticking to Fire. In 7.2 it appears the spec is getting some serious damage buffs, and you having already 2 Fire legendaries (of which one is the second BiS) increases the chances of getting bracers.

Rune is better for arcane with overpowered.

Your stats are going to be close. If your haste is low like mine and you have some mana legendaries mastery will be pushed a bit lower. Once you get the BiS haste trinket combo whispers+metronome mastery's value goes back up.

Deleted
    Well i was planning to stay with fire for M+ and AOE fights, and make arcane for single target ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakkos View Post
    Well i was planning to stay with fire for M+ and AOE fights, and make arcane for single target ones.
    I mean, outside of the initial burst arcane falls off sharply in damage. If you want continued good single target with great cleave then use frost instead of arcane.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archmage View Post
    However, you should also taking into consideration sticking to Fire. In 7.2 it appears the spec is getting some serious damage buffs, and you having already 2 Fire legendaries (of which one is the second BiS) increases the chances of getting bracers.
    Fire isn't getting serious buffs, damage is being moved from aura to actual spells that's all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I mean, outside of the initial burst arcane falls off sharply in damage. If you want continued good single target with great cleave then use frost instead of arcane.
    I was playing frost on WOD highmaul beggining, but i dont like it, and i dont wanna go back to it.
    All traits pushed to arcane and i really dont wanna play frost ;p

i wish arcane be the same as in WoD