Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    When you say don't work what do you mean?
    I mean that whenever I expand runes, they do not show that they are expended and on cooldown. As I mentioned, when specced frost it works perfect, but not when in Unholy/Blood.

MAJOR UPDATE 2/16/17

General

- You can now toggle the profile to display while in combat
    - Cooldowns for all three specs have been condensed and now add or remove icons dynamically
    - Passive Talent icons have been removed

Blood

- Vampiric Blood and Icebound Fortitude have been moved to the lower bar
    - A secondary cooldown bar has been added
    - Death Grip and Gorefiends Grasp have been moved
    - Added Cooldown tracker for Death and Decay
    - Bone Shield tracker has been changed into a bar
    - Added Blood Plague tracker
    - A rotation guide has been implemented

Frost

- Adjusted Frost Strike required runic power

Unholy

- Virulent Plague and Festering Wounds have been changed into a bar
    - Adjusted Festering Wound required stacks for Scourge Strike and Soul Reaper

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Thanks for adding rotation for Blood man, I was waiting for that, awesome.

Deleted
    I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to TMW but figured I'd ask anyway.

I really like the profile you've setup for frost but the one thing I added by myself is a group that shows a few buffs I like to keep track of (trinket procs, PoF duration and such). Now, when I copy your profile from the string it doesn't save the group I have for my buffs. Is there some fast/easy way to add that group to the string or is it easier if I just remake the group each time there's an update for your profile.

I don't know if I'm making any sense but hope you understand

Again, thanks for the profile, I really like it.

Would this help Blood Tanks with Taunts? Not sure why DBM doesn't yell to me when I should taunt ? Would love a program to give me a short taunt timer and then blast loudly to me yelling to Taunt.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh GoD! Man, your scripts for TMW are wonderfull... I have used for my Palladin since the first time you post it here... Now I reroll to DK and find it here too... You are amazing! s2

is tellmewhen better than weak auras?

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    is tellmewhen better than weak auras?
    They are similar but have their own quirks.

I think TMW has better built in features that tend to be recreated using Lua in WA and WA lacks a condition system akin to TMW where you can have multiple sets of conditions within one icon using it's built in triggers.

An example of this is TMW considers a buff with a duration of 0 to also mean it is absent. This works well because you can set icons/bars that look for buffs with durations less than a number and it automatically includes absent as one of the conditions. WA does not do this and would require two triggers to get the same effect.

In the end I use WA for it's group capabilities and formatting when making simple buff or combat trackers, but TMW for it's ease in creating more robust profiles.

Ah cool makes sense

Avatar and Sig by Serryn. Amazing TY

First I'd like to say thanks for all the work you put into these, as noted not only for DPS but to learn the classes; the layout and functionality are fantastic. I do have one request, specific to Blood. Prior to the update of 2/16/17 the blood profile was very spartan there was no blood 'rotation', rather the UI was setup fantastically to remind you of abilities that were available for cool down. Admittedly that doesn't do much to 'teach' the basics of the blood rotation which the 2/16/17 change addressed, I've uploaded it and run it for a bit and have one suggestion.

I'm sure you know tanking doesn't always fit a 'rotation' type of play, tanks tend to need to pool resources, or sit on cool downs waiting for adds / boss abilities, etc. My suggestion is would it be possible to have two profiles, one with the new (and fantastic I might add) blood 'rotation' to help newer players into the DK tank role; and a second profile with the layout similar to the blood setup prior to 2/16/17 with no 'rotation' for more advanced play / tanks who've already learned the basics and just need or want that fantastic heads up UI that this gives to keep track of all the stuff we need to do.

If that's not possible, is it possible to pull the TMW portion of just the blood from the pre 2/16/17 layout and put it into the post 2/16/17 layout so one could still make use of the updates to frost and unholy while maintaining the older no rotation style for blood?

Again thanks for the hard work and putting this out there for others to use / comment on.

Deleted
    Hi Chesder

Just a nooby question, I am already using your TMw for enha shaman

can i also download this one for dk? and will this not mess up my shaman one?

UPDATE 3/11/17

Blood

- Bone Shield tracker will now display stack amounts

Unholy

- Fixed an issue with Clawing Shadows/Scourge Strike when not using Soul Reaper as a talent

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Khagalat View Post
    Hi Chesder

Just a nooby question, I am already using your TMw for enha shaman

can i also download this one for dk? and will this not mess up my shaman one?
    Each character has it's own profiles. You can use Global Groups as a way to share across them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amgine View Post
    First I'd like to say thanks for all the work you put into these, as noted not only for DPS but to learn the classes; the layout and functionality are fantastic. I do have one request, specific to Blood. Prior to the update of 2/16/17 the blood profile was very spartan there was no blood 'rotation', rather the UI was setup fantastically to remind you of abilities that were available for cool down. Admittedly that doesn't do much to 'teach' the basics of the blood rotation which the 2/16/17 change addressed, I've uploaded it and run it for a bit and have one suggestion.

I'm sure you know tanking doesn't always fit a 'rotation' type of play, tanks tend to need to pool resources, or sit on cool downs waiting for adds / boss abilities, etc. My suggestion is would it be possible to have two profiles, one with the new (and fantastic I might add) blood 'rotation' to help newer players into the DK tank role; and a second profile with the layout similar to the blood setup prior to 2/16/17 with no 'rotation' for more advanced play / tanks who've already learned the basics and just need or want that fantastic heads up UI that this gives to keep track of all the stuff we need to do.

If that's not possible, is it possible to pull the TMW portion of just the blood from the pre 2/16/17 layout and put it into the post 2/16/17 layout so one could still make use of the updates to frost and unholy while maintaining the older no rotation style for blood?

Again thanks for the hard work and putting this out there for others to use / comment on.
    In terms of the rotation. I adjust the profiles for tanks so that all the same vital information is present, but now in a cleaner way. The rotation for all tanks does not contain "vital" cooldown information and can simply be toggled off when not needed.

Blood will still display your runes, RP, Bone Shield stacks and cooldown information without the rotation so while it may take a bit getting used to functionally the profile has not changed.

For all those who use this profile,

I'll be updating this and all other profiles starting Tuesday for patch 7.2.The updates will include fixes and corrections to rotations as well as a number of Quality of Life additions. A new thread will be posted for all updates post 7.2 for you to find the latest version as well as post comments and feedback.

As always you can find the updates at http://chesder.weebly.com as well as find test versions for upcoming patches as I release them. Stay tuned for the updates!