Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    You mean like MMO-Champion>>Forum>>World of Warcraft>>General Discussions?
    I was alluding to the fact that the Off-Topic and Video Games subforums exist, seeing that very few non-WoW threads stick around in this section of the forum.

Too much shit to do, if you're gonna raid. Even though my class didn't change so much, it was just utterly boring. Too many years /played. Time to move on. But i can see myself playing the next expac a month or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Artifact Power grind and the need to play 1-2 additional days outside of raiding to keep up with current mythic raiding for more than 2 months. I'm fine with playing a lot at the beginning of an expansion. That's expected of course. But having to continue a grind over an expansion with no end in sight? No thanks. Raiding is the best it's ever been so it's a shame but I'm no longer interested in playing 4-7 days per week. Hopefully they make a change I'd love to come back eventually.
    ^^^^ This. Also sick of RNGcraft. Grinding my butt off only to get 4 utility legendaries; receiving the same ring 5 times from my mythic+ cache and never receiving anything worthy of using from it despite capping it every week; still wearing WQ/DMF trinks because I've yet to see a trinket drop despite raiding every week since raids have been open and clearing mythic EN/H NH/etc/caches/TW caches/countless M+/etc. My bad luck may be extreme, but it has made me completely unenthusiastic about doing anything in-game as it just all seems like a grind with no payoff and my limited time makes me even more apathetic towards the constant grind. I also enjoy playing other games, which, when I was playing WoW, made me feel like I wasting precious time I could be grinding, yet I enjoy these other games and don't enjoy the grind. I finally realized wtf am I doing. Every minute I grinding away in WoW I wanted to be doing something else, but that glimmer of hope that my luck would turn around and all my time grinding wouldn't be for not kept me going. Receiving my 4th utility legendary sealed the deal. I was done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post
    Got the point I became a toxic bitch to everyone around me because of the burn I got from farming 24/7 from legendaries and getting shit in return. (I'm a very competitive guy, the legendary system in Legion is probably the worst system ever implemented in any game I have ever played)
    Amen brother. Same here.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2017-02-22 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I wouldn't call spending your days on the forum of a game you quit "moving on".
    I was being sarcastic :P was targeting exactly what you mentioned.

Deleted
    tired of class / spec revamp and ability pruning, i do still play with the max level 20 characters for the ''i want to play WoW'' itch

ive been subbed since release, and am still subbed, but i find myself not wanting to log since shortly after the release of legion.

it might be the rng aspect, it might be just being more grindy than ever before. the thought of mythic plus dungeons didnt really sit well with me, and after doing several, they got boring incredibly quickly.

of course i find myself losing interest in most games, and most everything for that matter, so it might not be wow at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Desparil View Post
    I was being sarcastic :P was targeting exactly what you mentioned.
    Ah, alright. Touché.

Class design. Never have I been more bored playing certain classes in this game than now. Of course there's things like the crappy gearing system but I wouldn't mind it as much if the game was actually fun to play for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    This isn't for users who are currently subbed/playing you are clearly enjoying the game so you should be in there having fun!
    the only single reason why im still subbed is because i bought and used 36 tokens when they were for 32k in EU - if not that i would unsub in january

reason is exackly the same as in wod - although hiding it decently game is still with full retard "raid or die" model in mind - its game which is made only for raiders - and its ok but if not for tokens i would be certainly out and taking break till Tomb of sargeras lfr would fully open . barely logging on lately as game is in very bad state atm .

In a way, this is World of Diablo.

RNG on top of RNG, AP grind, running the same shit over and over for TF or WF gear.

If you are in a progression guild, every little thing helps, so you gotta max out your traits, get the best gear possible, run as many m+ as possible for weekly chest. I just burned out, i gave up my raiding spot but i still play a little.

Looking forward to the new patch and expac for FF14 now.

Deleted
    i dont like what they did to hunters, i didnt like it in wod or in mop either so that was enough
    i think an expansion needs to be huge, like tbc or wotlk, new dungeons, new places, not cheesing it with elevation trickery
    i dont like the fact they are reusing content
    i dont like greater rift style dungeons
    i dont like artifacts
    i dont like the story

Didn't buy Legion due to dumbed down spec design. Also the mission table/world quests was the last straw that helped me take my decision.

Globally I don't like that WoW has become more and more solo friendly. Guilds don't matter anymore. Everything is queueable which killed the social interaction.

Oh and a bit disappointed by the profession revamp. I was expecting much more than that.
    Last edited by Sencha; 2017-02-22 at 08:58 AM.

RNG ontop of RNG on every item that drops, unfair lootsystems ruining competition in raids (legendarys and TF items), BIS items in mythic+ dungeons, AP farm and too much repetition of content.

I didn't unsub, but I stopped playing.

Two main reasons are:

1. PVP is in the trash can. It has been killed by their idiotic changes in Legion. You can't have alts, because there is a big grind for each to make them viable (and they talked about making it more even, ROFLMAO - it's way less even than it was before, thank the grinds and the enormous power increases they give). You have to do PVE, because you have to grind on your main, too, and grinding in PVE is so much easier than in PVP, it is not funny. And there is an elephant in the room in the form of ability pruning and overall gameplay in PVP declining in interest significantly. It became very streamlined and very boring.

2. Nothing to do, like in WoD. Yes, you heard me right, there's nothing to do. The entire difference of Legion from WoD on that front is that two-three grinds are now infinite or near-infinite. In WoD, they were slapping four difficulty modes onto tiny amounts of content, now they are slapping twenty difficulty modes onto very slightly larger amounts of content. The difference between "tiny" and "just a bit more than tiny" isn't enough by far.

Unless they pull a miracle with 7.2 / 7.3 / further, Legion is going to lose as many subs as WoD did, absolutely and unquestionably.

7+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

Oh, it was back in WoD, together with friends. I even opened seporate topic than.

Didn't login since that message, but I happened to notice one of todays topics which opened a little intemperate young man from China (according to his profile), that most of our worst predictions were confirmed - they simply removed old models without even trying to correct new. So I decided to log and witness my condolence to these people. This means we did the right thing leaving this place. Toppic was closed before I could put something, so let it be here.

tldr inappropriate new character models were our only reason.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Because Unholy was completely, utterly, and totally trashed

- Endless AP grind
    - Finished EN/ToV on HC (not interested in Mythic)
    - Having so much fun with friends on Elysium WoW
    - Playing other games
    - IRL/work stuff

I still think that Legion is best thing that happend to this game since WotLK but im no longer playing since killing HC Helya.

Deleted
    Because World of Warcraft became Diablo 3.

Was a mythic raider who wanted to beat the game and compete with friends on a 3 day/week schedule but couldn't do so without playing 7 days a week. Got Sephuz as first legendary on hunter and that was enough for me. Like plenty of other comments I don't like the direction the game is going with the slot machine reward style.