Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    1 cat on chest, 2nd cat by feet, wife to the left, baby next to her. We call it the bed of love...

All over the place, in the bed, in the kitchen, on the window frame and in the closet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Anywhere they want to. The dogs usually sleep in the bed or on the floor next to the bed during night, cats in the bed or somewhere else.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yea.. well... gun ownership is kinda gross...

...or something... yea... yea SICK BURN!
    I don't own any guns.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Chihuahua mix sleeps on the couch in the sunlight during the day, and buried in a blanket mound at night next to me.
    Last edited by abracmike; 2017-02-21 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Can't spell
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 dogs. 2 with me, 1 with my ex. All sleep on the bed with us since they were old enough to control their bladders.

2 cats with my ex, they sleep wherever the fuck they want lol. Although, Angel who passed last month preferred to sleep on the bed with my ex, opposite of the dog.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    I've spoiled my little dog to the point where he only wants to sleep under the covers with me at night and loves to place his ear near against chest to be near my heart beat. <3
    2 are right beside me and 2 are right beside my gf, whether thats in bed or on the couch, The one when im camping sleeps inside my sleeping bag and he's sleeping on my feet at my desk right now.

I have a golden retriever and she usually sleeps on the floor, in the same room as I/my parents ( I live alone and they have the dog ).

My parents don't let her sleep on the bed, though I spoil her. If you leave the door open, she'll climb into their bed while they're away and sleep there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That's not what I'm saying. The dog is primarily an outside working breed. Not that they need to spend all day outside and sleep out there, as well. I was simply replying to your comment where you said -

"They are indoor dogs"

They're really not. Not when they've been bred to do a variety of outdoor working jobs.
    Alright, I understand what you are saying, and you are right in some respect. Perhaps I should've worded it better and said that they are family/household animals that require more social interaction and closeness to family members than others.

That does indeed not explicitly mean that they must remain indoors, I do understand your point.

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    2 are right beside me and 2 are right beside my gf, whether thats in bed or on the couch, The one when im camping sleeps inside my sleeping bag and he's sleeping on my feet at my desk right now.
    pics, or it never happened

This is an interesting question.

Does cat/dog prefer to sleep on something soft (such as bed/sofa) or something hard (such as wood floor, car)?

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    This is an interesting question.

Does cat/dog prefer to sleep on something soft (such as bed/sofa) or something hard (such as wood floor, car)?
    Well if they tried both and could choose, I would expect soft. But its not really about what they prefer but what the owner allows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warm day, time to pick the coolest spots for a nap:

My dog usually sleeps next to me on my bed, but she waits until I've fallen asleep before moving up from her own dog bed.

The little fucker has an evolutionary advantage that I don't even have - he can be out and about in the cold without any clothes, so I built him a dog house and he's going to sleep in it, whether he likes it or not.

My cat sleeps inside, usually on top of my bookcase. She likes to lord over the room.

My cat tends to sleep in the living room on some nights in the little bed I got for her. Other nights she'll sleep at the foot of my bed or next to my head whilst I'm sleeping. She will, however, sometimes sleep on top of the kitchen cupboards, on the sofa, in a cardboard box or...even on the floor in the bathroom.

10+ Year Old Account
    My wife and I have two Aussies, they sleep in their crates at night and while we're at work. When we're home they have the run of the house and tend to have two modes; turbo or sleeping.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    On top of my mother in the first half of the night, my little brother on the second half, me in the afternoon.

I have a cat.

Cat sleeps wherever the fuck he feels like sleeping that day.

I've found him;

Under the bed (for which he had to open a drawyer and then climb in between the planks lining the bed to sleep in between the drawyers in the middle under the bed)
    The bathtub
    the couch
    On my face
    on my head
    somewhere under the covers
    under my computer desk
    on my laptop.

It's a cat they're a force of nature.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    We have a cat. She is sleeping with us every night.