Seo is besto. Season 2 never.

Finished Zaregoto volume 1. Great up until the very end. Gaen-like character came in during the epilogue and kind of took some of the fun out of the resolution. Still a great read, would recommend to any fan of mysteries and/or Nisioisin. 8.5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

paras-chan is a treasure.
    Well, obviously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Yamada-kun 7-nin no majo final chapter: tfw the author drags the story on never ending it. tfw the ending was still rushed as fuck. Why can't they properly close things or write a proper ending arc? The final memory loss was pointless as fuck and made things just feel rushed.
    How did Nene and Ushio end up together? Nobody knows. It was obvious it happened but it felt like an asspull considering Ushio was basically spending all of his time with Noa since nobody else really remembered him.
    cba ranting any longer, I'll rate it 6/10 or something.
    Last edited by Asetotti; 2017-02-22 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Yamada-kun 7-nin no majo: tfw the author drags the story on never ending it. tfw the ending was still rushed as fuck. Why can't they properly close things or write a proper ending arc? The final memory loss was pointless as fuck and made things just feel rushed.
    How did Nene and Ushio end up together? Nobody knows. It was obvious it happened but it felt like an asspull considering Ushio was basically spending all of his time with Noa since nobody else really remembered him.
    cba ranting any longer, I'll rate it 6/10 or something.
    At least Shiraishi was still a cute.

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    At least Shiraishi was still a cute.
    sure.

/10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    sure.

/10chars
    Now there real response after having read the second part of the epilogue.

The end definitely felt rushed when you compare it with how long the rest of the manga had been dragged on way longer tegen it should have. But the dragging on of the story didn't bother me as much as people who have been following it weekly for a long time, I picked it up last month and enjoyed there being so many chapters to binge.The second epilogue part felt too crowded with the many side characters appearing for 1-3 panels, should have focused on a few, but flesh the end of their story out more. I'd give it a 7/10

10+ Year Old Account
    I was torn on Kiznaiver. I really enjoyed the OP, enjoyed the look of it and enjoyed the general premise. However, I do get annoyed by anime that do the everyone must be matched up romantically and it's always unreciprocated. It gets very tiring after a while. There has to be better ways to advance the story, or create a conflict. At least don't have all of them do it. The other thing I hate in any medium (not Kiznaiver, rambling now) is the use of adultery to advance the story. There rarely is a reason for the person to cheat, other than being a weak piece of suit. However, luckily I have Kobayashi and Konosuba to take my mind away from that today!

15+ Year Old Account

Found a meme for @Chelly

10+ Year Old Account
    Yamada final chapter - The last page was the fucking cutest one. Holy fucking shit, Shiraishi was perfect til the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Kiznaiver Japanese BD art looks really nice to me...

[img]http://i.imgur.com/PSTd2Fi.jpg?1[img]

Looks nicer (and much cleaner) in the full sized pic but you get the idea.

IIRC, not many of you enjoyed it, right?
    I think I was the only one who looked upon it favorably throughout the entire series.
    I feel like it suffered heavily from having only 12 episodes honestly. (At least I think it was 12 off the top of my head)

There were parts that felt just so forced out of nowhere, and the whole thing was kinda laughable at the end due to that you know, with the whole "OMG GUYS, WE ARE FRIENDS?!" and they were all actually confused as to what friendship was apparently

I like the concept behind it, I enjoyed the artstyle, I love the opening.

But it felt rushed at times.

[video=youtube;twUSlecQpGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twUSlecQpGQ&feature=youtu.be[video]

*books his ticket*

Has there been any news of this showing in other countries yet?
    fuck you and your weeb movie shit

Guess I'll make it one of the things I try watch this weekend then. I do recall people talking about how pretentious it was and so on. We'll see
    I disagreed at the time, but I can see why they would now.

It aims highly without putting in enough to be that high I'd say.

Well, given how I'm not enamored with Hibike like everyone and their mother, maybe I finally have shit taste and I'll enjoy it?
    Join me.

I welcome the dark side!

Sword Art Online saved anime and will save the world when Trump-sama makes it real!
    Too deep, TOO DEEP!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Velvet Kiss is quite the manga.
    Down the rabbit hole you go. This is how I ended up where I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sword art saving anime?

TOO LATE! I'm deep into the dark side!
    You need to climb back out. Please.

Hmmm... I'm now beginning to doubt myself. There are other things way ahead of it on the list anyway.
    I mean, I would say give it a shot at least. goriq's definitely right on the dot there with that description, but I still enjoyed the characters at the very least honestly, even if they made no sense at times.

Seriously, Chidori was childhood friends with Katsuhira, so why wouldn't SHE know what friendship felt like at the very least?

10+ Year Old Account

You're damn right it did! Along with Shingeki no Kyojin and it's perfect pacing!

Wait... she's not the one that brings them all together, is she? Based on what I saw of episode 1 (mainly the start), it seemed like the girl that brought them together was his childhood friend to me lol
    From what I remember, no.

It's actually Katsuhira himself after finding out the truth about his past and why he has no emotions