9 7.26%
  • Yes - over 100 tries

9 7.26%
  • No - under 100 tries

30 24.19%
  • No - over 100 tries

76 61.29%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    My final toll - 175 with no luck. Seeing some people having 500+ tries, i feel like i had no chance at all. But hey, some people got it under 100.
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Did it on 12 characters daily (11 pre-Legion and 10 pre-MoP), nothing. Ever.

How do you people do it so many times? 1000 times? I'm calling Bullshit. 50 characters doing it once a day for the whole event would be 700 attempts. Some of you are implying that you're running it 40+ times a day... That's either complete bullshit or you're the saddest person around.

Quote Originally Posted by HavelTheRock View Post
    How do you people do it so many times? 1000 times? I'm calling Bullshit. 50 characters doing it once a day for the whole event would be 700 attempts. Some of you are implying that you're running it 40+ times a day... That's either complete bullshit or you're the saddest person around.

Ever heard of trial accounts?

Ran into a 101 twink DK who had 3 rogues. He was at 1200 a few days ago, so it's clearly possible and you're just uninformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post
    Ever heard of trial accounts?

Ran into a 101 twink DK who had 3 rogues. He was at 1200 a few days ago, so it's clearly possible and you're just uninformed.
    I guess so. I never took into account people want it soo badly they're making trial accounts and leveling alts to 16 just to farm one of the worst mounts in game. I honestly never considered anyone would want the mount that badly.

What sad existences :\

I guess so. I never took into account people want it soo badly they're making trial accounts and leveling alts to 16 just to farm one of the worst mounts in game. I honestly never considered anyone would want the mount that badly.

People want it because it is a very rare mount

LOL go spew your sh*t elsewhere
    and aka Aussies.

One of the rarest, no other one like it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, got got it after 451 tries =)

10+ Year Old Account
    2 friends and I did a combined 700 kills. Nothing. A grand total of 3000 kills between us. Not a fucking thing.
    All hail Ion Itsgonnacostus, the overlord of hypocracy

I also gave up since my wife went into labor earlier than predicted, but having a healthy baby is mucho better than worrying about the almost nonexistent drop rocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Ran it 26 times every day for two weeks this holiday. Didn't get shite.