Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That name perfectly fits the class and how neatly it has been developed, no reason to insult him for it.

The problem with that kind of posting is that it adds nothing to the discussion. Imagine if everybody was doing that - the forum would be entirely useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    That name perfectly fits the class and how neatly it has been developed, no reason to insult him for it.
    It also perfectly describes the average player demographic playing them. Rejoice hunters and rets, your class representation just went down by an astonishing 75%!

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    not even that bad a name.

i once saw a guy called Dkdkdkfromdk. He was a Paladin, not a DK, and when i asked him, he said he was from belgium.

So to reiterate, Dkdkdkfromdk was a paladin from Belgium.

I still remember him with a chuckle to this day
    Ahahahahaha, shivers!!! So much cancer :P

Deleted
    Using horrible diseases (cancer, aids, ebola) and terms like "big dick dps", "raped in the ass" shows how immature and far from reality you really are. If anything of that happened to you or to anyone you know I can guarantee you'd stop using it. You're not funny and you're not cool, you are just a product of bad parenting and sheep mentality that forces you to go with the flow.

Yes, you deserve the ban and I'd ban anyone for using those terms out of context. It's just sad to see kids and young adults degrading mentally so much in the past 10 - 15 years.

Deleted
    Frankly I think anyone posting in the DH' forums should recieve a ban. The class is a joke and it go oh so many annoying kids playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    Using horrible diseases (cancer, aids, ebola) and terms like "big dick dps", "raped in the ass" shows how immature and far from reality you really are. If anything of that happened to you or to anyone you know I can guarantee you'd stop using it. You're not funny and you're not cool, you are just a product of bad parenting and sheep mentality that forces you to go with the flow.

Yes, you deserve the ban and I'd ban anyone for using those terms out of context. It's just sad to see kids and young adults degrading mentally so much in the past 10 - 15 years.
    And just above you is another perfect example.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Ahahahahaha, shivers!!! So much cancer :P

I have noticed they are not as strict as they used to be though. They used to enforce blatant and strict propaganda on their forums but now they allow more critical posts and posters to exist.

LOL And he is still in denial (or trolling). Good riddance, sir. If it's a place for trollish, toxic, newbie behaviour, guess who makes it that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Yup. Deserved. Wishing horrible, horrible diseases on someone and insulting people's intelligence is ground for permaban. It's sad that you don't see that.
    Your level of reading comprehension gives me ebola and cancer combined. Another case in point of MMO Champion post count grinders, and a typical example of the type of person you'll find on the official forums.

He wished NOTHING on anyone other than himself, and there's FAR more horrible things people say in a passive aggressive manner on the official forums which never get punished, simply because it sounds politically correct.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkhs View Post
    And just above you is another perfect example.
    I'm not getting baited by you mr I've also never offended anyone. So please.

10+ Year Old Account
    The name "Illidandhdh" gave me cancer and ebola combined. I can't believe any person with an IQ of 50 and higher could think it's a good name for a character.
    And you wonder why? ...

99% of the time I'd say ban was deserved but not in this case. When i see "illidandh, arthasdk, etc" i have the urge to find that person and punch him in the face. I cannot understand how anyone with IQ higher than average room temperature would think that's a good name.

Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    I completely agree. Judging from my social environment -or more specifically, those irl friends who play online games- and the online communities in general, it's more and more of a trend to be the "cool rude guy" who is always very imaginative with his curses. It's even more spicy and contributes to the coolness score if you add words like "cancer" into the mix.

Even playing LFR with those friends is a cringe situation; watching them talk like this to the rest of the group and laughing on skype call.

Very annoying and disturbing.
    No my friend, it's simply called The Internet since 1998. Simply because you grew up in an over-sheltered don't-trigger me generation environment doesn't mean the rest of us are in any way annoyed, disturbed or in the least phased by seeing people talk this way.

Grow up or use your ignore feature, we like our Internet as it is, and there's plenty of tools in WoW to hide away the bid bad offenders hurting your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    It's just sad to see kids and young adults degrading mentally so much in the past 10 - 15 years.
    Says the guy who uses phrases like "cuck tears".

ITT people that have never said dumb things and are flawless righteous golden gods.

seriously when you think you've seen it all.

generally speaking the cms don't give a shit they saw you trolling the guy, you got banned, its a shame that it wasn't just a 3 day, but there we go.

it probably happens so much that they just take a zero tolerance policy toward trolling, its in their forum rules most likely.

the same happens here if you deliberately berate someone you'll get banned.

i think i've almost been flamed into a few bans, but i try to keep personal attacks to a minimum and thats worked out pretty well for me so far.

the general rule is, if you think what your about to say could sound offensive, probably best you don't say it.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-02-22 at 11:56 AM.

Deserved. Try to pull that off irl, go to a store, for example, and start insulting the other costumers. See how long you get to stay there. Sometimes I wonder if people are aware that random folk on the internet are still real human beings. In short, dont be an ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthium View Post
    ... now, normally I wouldn't cry because I never thought of that forum as of something constructive where people discuss things, but more as a flame-baiting, toxic and noobish place. However, the reasoning for the ban is something that I never thought would be offensive to the point of permanently banning me from the forums, and also it happened 2 months prior to the ban, from a thread that I had to be linked at to even remember it existed. Also, I haven't been banned before.

Reported post: Indirectly or conditionally insulting people, i.e. trolling/provocation, Please review Battle.net Code of Conduct: http://eu.battle.net/en/community/conduct
    Date: 23-Dec-2016 11:22:41
    The name "Illidandhdh" gave me cancer and ebola combined. I can't believe any person with an IQ of 50 and higher could think it's a good name for a character.

The story is (if I remember correctly), a random DH with the name of "Illidandhdh" made a topic where he asked Blizzard to "remove legendary kill points" (a theory which Blizzard disproved a couple of times) while having done nothing of the content (no LFR, no m+) and having a character name like that.

So again, was I condescending? Yes. Was I disrespectful? Definitely. Is it worthy of a permaban from the forums though, and do you think someone purposely went 2 months back to report something like that?
    That you even need to ask if this was deserved or not baffles me. How could you ever, EVER think that you didn't deserve it?

It's a double facepalm name, and I tend to agree about his IQ. I doubt it was worth a permaban unless you've had several bans in the past.