Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    So Utah, Indiana and Tennessee also have sexist cultures and laws?
    Yes they do, I can't believe you and 911 can't understand this simple point. Did you not think they had sexist cultures and laws?

ya know its just for usual buzz right ?

Also, she still have detourned 400k euros and have to pay them back...

It's easy for her to do that in Lebannon. The place has a significant Christian minority, and its government is almost secular at this point. I'm pretty sure her dramatic refusal is a media stunt. They probably went ''wanna wear this?'' and weren't offended when she said no.

I'd be more interested to see if she stands her ground in countries that take such things more seriously, such as Iran and Saudi Arabia, which she will possibly have to visit one day if she's elected.

Also, people acting as if Islam is the only religion with gender-specific clothing amuse me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    If I had to choose between wearing a funny hat and being dismembered by an angry mob, I too would prefer the funny hat. But that wouldn't make it a "healthy" environment to be in, to be sure.
    I mean Darwinism is a very dark road, these barbaric cultures exist entirely on the whims of the western world, if we wanted to, we have the means and power to butcher their entire cultural sphere to nothing but glass, with not a single trace of Islam left in the world. That's what Darwinism promotes, untold slaughter for the weak.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    If people part of that religion want to subjugate themselves to the rules of that religion that's their right. It is however not right to expect others to dress based on on you religion because of gender. Not sure why you are having such a hard time grasping this simple concept.
    I would not be ok someone going to church dressed inappropriately. So I am not at all surprised that going to meet that religious leader a woman has to cover her head. After all, women meeting the pope sometimes cover their heads too.

This thread is so full of bigotry it is amazing.

also to OP: The blonde bitch wont be the next president of France. She is too racist and has no clue on the economy. She will not get passed the second round of voting. This is not the US where someone can become president without winning the popular vote...

to educate some http://acatholiclife.blogspot.fr/200...and-veils.html
    Last edited by psyquest; 2017-02-22 at 03:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree with her on this move, witch is probably the one of the few she can makes that i will agree with. She's a fascist disguised as a populist, probably the worst kind of political position imo... Also i really don't think she will win the election, the system in France makes it so it's almost impossible for her to get elected, to many people despised FN as a party, even after they kicked her fascist father out, the name as to much history, they will probably never reach power until it's not a Lepen at the top.

looks a lot like a political stunt tho... she knew where she was going from the start, she could have passed on the invitation...
    Last edited by Kalador; 2017-02-22 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    I mean Darwinism is a very dark road, these barbaric cultures exist entirely on the whims of the western world, if we wanted to, we have the means and power to butcher their entire cultural sphere to nothing but glass, with not a single trace of Islam left in the world. That's what Darwinism promotes, untold slaughter for the weak.
    But as Xekus pointed out earlier, we are used to bash on catholics, and we are usually very, very afraid to stand up against barbaric cultures, hiding behind the concept "When in Rome do as the romans do". It's something I will never understand... killing people because they want to be different is something that the civilised part of the world stopped doing ages ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Aye because the US is a bastion of Womens freedom.

The headscarf to foreigners isnt a big deal, Ive not known a single woman to complain about having to wear one whilst on holiday / visiting etc.
    You must know very weak willed women. Willing to remove their rights because of the whims of Barbarians.

Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    I would not be ok someone going to church dressed inappropriately. So I am not at all surprised that going to meet that religious leader a woman has to cover her head. After all, women meeting the pope sometimes cover their heads too.

What's your definition of inappropriately? A woman has to wear a dress? Because to you, I say you're in the wrong as well.

Deleted
    But as Xekus pointed out earlier, we are used to bash on catholics, and we are usually very, very afraid to stand up against barbaric cultures, hiding behind the concept "When in Rome do as the romans do". It's something I will never understand... killing people because they want to be different is something that the civilised part of the world stopped doing ages ago.
    Welcome to the 21st century, where the moral busy-bodies and the harridans have run out of logical things to protest for, so they now work backwards.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose between wearing a funny hat and being dismembered by an angry mob, I too would prefer the funny hat. But that wouldn't make it a "healthy" environment to be in, to be sure.
    And i agree. I would not want to live in an islamic country, not just because i am not a muslim, but even if i were a muslim, the restriction on personal freedom and the high violence would not make me want to live there.

And double so if i were a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to the 21st century, where the moral busy-bodies and the harridans have run out of logical things to protest for, so they now work backwards.
    Sad but true.

Deleted
    What kind of French custom do you compare to that? We are not going to ask a lebanese woman to take off her headscarf..... its the full face shit that's not allowed over here, not the headscarf! And we are not going to ask them to eat saucisson and drink some wine! So what the fuck are you talking about with your "asking to respect her country custom but dont respect others" shit?

Wearing the headscarf is not a lebanese custom, it's muslim custom or rules. Like I said lebanon is a secular country with 50% muslim (half sunni, half chiite) and 50% christian..... at worst (or best) she only didn't bow down to the lebanese muslim autority. That's all.
    Last edited by mmoc051d140155; 2017-02-22 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotutha View Post
    Not possible. France never ceased to be great.
    Importing refugees to rape your people isn't greatness. It's certainly not greatness when your ruling class doesn't have to subject themselves to any of the risk that the peasants do.

What's your definition of inappropriately? A woman has to wear a dress? Because to you, I say you're in the wrong as well.
    I intentionally left it out. So that YOU choose what is unacceptable to wear in a place a worship like a church.

What is unacceptable to you? fill in the blanks. we all have a threshold on what is and what is not acceptable.

10+ Year Old Account
    If people part of that religion want to subjugate themselves to the rules of that religion that's their right. It is however not right to expect others to dress based on on you religion because of gender. Not sure why you are having such a hard time grasping this simple concept.
    So when I was asked to wear a Kippah at my friends bat mitzvah, was that wrong? Should I have been offended?
    Eat yo vegetables

Look at their desperate attempts to turn it around onto Christianity.

"b-b-but christians!"

Yeah, somehow i doubt that christianity in for example Norway, who let homosexuals get married in the church is compareable to a widespread culture, not just the religion where you get stoned to death, tortured to death and thrown off a roof simply for being homosexual.

Oh and let's not forget such great examples as women getting tortured and beaten to death after being raped, is totally the same as rape clinics for victims here a widespread media effort to quell rape to the point where it starts painting every male as pure evil.

B-b-but you have to respect Islam.

No fuck off, i'm not going to respect a regressive backwards shithole of a culture stuck in the previous century where women, children and homosexual people, or even people who have the wrong thoughts is treated as trash.
    Well in the end, we're seeing more and more lefties attacking people for having the wrong thoughts here in the west aswell, so i guess we're just coming full circle.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-02-22 at 03:21 PM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    not quite. Darwinism does not describe "untold slaughter for the weak." though it may happen. Darwinsm simply state the fact the better an organism can adapt to its enviroment not only to survive but to thrive in it, the higher chance it has to procreate and pass on its genetic advantage to future generation.

It doesn't mean that a weak species can't survive, just that a more fittest species will thrive more. Darwinism is neither dark nor light, neither moral or amoral, it's just the way nature is.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    What kind of French custom do you compare to that? We are not going to ask a lebanese woman to take off her headscarf..... its the full face shit that's not allowed over here, not the headscarf! And we are not going to ask them to eat saucisson and drink some wine! So what the fuck are you talking about with your "asking to respect her country custom but dont respect others" shit?

Wearing the headscarf is not a lebanese custom, it's muslim custom. Like I said lebanon is a secular country with 50% muslim (half sunni, half chiite) and 50% christian..... at worst (or best) she only didn't bow down to the lebanese muslim autority. That's all.
    Dont bother man, some people are thick and mixing shit up. muslim, islam, refugees, veils (plural), rape etc.

when you see a thread with a mix of those words and throw in Sweden, you know there can be no rational discussion with those type of people.

How do you like your first ladies? Stylefull and respectful to all ways of life (so also yours) or like the cheap toy of a "call horn"?

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    The next French President Marine LePen will make France Great Again!.
    But America still comes first right!
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)