Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    clearly a troll pic
    Well he had 3 meh legendaries and one decent, not that exciting and I'd not be happy with those as my 4.. That said the time frame is super short, could be a genuine whine, could be a troll. Guess it doesn't matter either way. My second Warrior got Helm/Cloak/Bracers with probably similar played.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsnowie View Post
    Imagine if you got all your items first week...

would you log in and play as much as you do?

you're lucky in the sense that...you're still looking forward to something..

I'm in the same boat
    I have 7 legendaries and every good legendary for my spec, I don't play any less than I would if I didn't have them. This is probably the silliest argument to support this system out of all of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    3 days played at 110 and you're complaining? Most people here have more time played at 110 than your chars total.
    He is obviously being sarcastic here.

Deleted
    And there's a warrior in my guild with 10, do you see me complaining?

Deleted
    its funny cause im in the other boat: i got my 2 bis ones first and now i wish i could equip the heroic leap shoulders because they seem fun to use, but i can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    its funny cause im in the other boat: i got my 2 bis ones first and now i wish i could equip the heroic leap shoulders because they seem fun to use, but i can't.
    You're not missing much, they're probably the best out of combat legendary because jumping back faster than anyone else can from the GY is decent, but the only legendary that's less useful in combat is the trinket for Fury.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ortus View Post
    You're not missing much, they're probably the best out of combat legendary because jumping back faster than anyone else can from the GY is decent, but the only legendary that's less useful in combat is the trinket for Fury.
    that + unmountable old instances is what i use em for yeah. but still they are more fun then such amazing gameplay changing effects as "using rage heals you" and "shield slam does more damage".

yawn

10char

Bracer > Cloak > Ayala Ring > KJ Trinket. Luck has been good so far. Still need angry hat

I think the over arching point in this thread everyone is missing... is that every. single. person. wants the hat. It shouldn't be that OP.

Look at top parses on everything.... Angry hat, cloak, vertebrae for aoe.. with a few outliers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    You are one of the guys that deserve to get Prydaz and Sephuz, and no more legendaries till the end of Legion; if you're just gonna complain about free ilvls, might aswell give that luck to someone that appreciates it.
    People still think Prydaz is bad?

EDIT: Also these posts really are worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombs View Post
    5/6 shit ones. I did have the ring for 2 days before it got nerfed so I had that going for me.

Thanks Blizz yay!
    I still only have 1 legendary on my DH... its the generic neck with a free bubble every 30 sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    We'll have a moment of silence for your terrible luck.
    But really, there's no point in these threads. The legendary system (and its flaws) has been talked over to death.
    I dunno I think its worth complaining about at least until we get a "sorry guys we fucked up in a big way"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    I still only have 1 legendary on my DH... its the generic neck with a free bubble every 30 sec.

- - - Updated - - -

I dunno I think its worth complaining about at least until we get a "sorry guys we fucked up in a big way"
    If you're gonna justify complaining at least know that complaining on this forum isn't gonna get any of blizz's attention, which is why it's completely pointless. The official forum is where it's at.

I just wish there was a way to reply to a thread without bumping it, I feel like a culprit just bringing this back up to the top.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybridpsycho View Post
    If you're gonna justify complaining at least know that complaining on this forum isn't gonna get any of blizz's attention, which is why it's completely pointless. The official forum is where it's at.

I just wish there was a way to reply to a thread without bumping it, I feel like a culprit just bringing this back up to the top.
    I would if I could... but I got banned back when they implemented transmog... and called them out on some of their shadiness and got banned.

I actually have a second account that can post on official forums... but I don't ever see a response.

Twitter though... that gets you responses!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybridpsycho View Post
    People still think Prydaz is bad?

EDIT: Also these posts really are worthless.
    Why are you surprised? If people can complain about having 6 legendaries, they may well complain about a single one.

Stood in the Fire KrotosTheTank's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Why are you surprised? If people can complain about having 6 legendaries, they may well complain about a single one.
    I'll complain about Prydaz, and it's that it's really great, but that stupid bubble couldn't be more annoying; yes i know the sound is gone. If it could at least be hidden when out of combat I'd be happy. Or maybe like a form fitting "glow" would at least look cool rather than hey, I'm a monkey in a ball. (or a sandstone dragon with a bubble on it's stomach).

Deleted
    Sephuz
    Prydaz
    Mannoroth bracer
    Najentus belt

I can do a little more dps on mass aoe packs and survive slightly longer.

So... yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot here. I have four, and am still missing Kakushan's and the Thunder Clap Belt. I have bracers (equipped), chest, boots and Prydaz (equipped).

I hope I don't get those stupid heroic leap shoulders. Sephuz? Will trigger every 30sec in M+, but still I would prefer Kakushan's or the belt. Belt is only for M+ or add-heavy raid bosses, but I see more use for that than Sephuz.

Kakushan's as my next drop would be the best case. After that I could finally aim to get some dps legendaries. I somehow have a feeling that won't happen :P
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Started the expansion as Fury, but had to switch to Arms the night before Emerald Nightmare opened. It took until we were 2/7M EN (had been progressing on Mythic Dragons before Ursoc) and TONS of Mythic+ farming before I got my first legendary, Weight of the Earth. My guild died mid-December and I largely took time off the game until Nighthold opened. With massive Mythic+ farming again I eventually got my second legendary, Timeless Strategem, while trying for Fury.

I have 28.5 days played at 110 and had been a consistent raider on top of this. The RNG is dicks.
    Last edited by Eninya; 2017-02-24 at 06:40 PM.

You are one of the guys that deserve to get Prydaz and Sephuz, and no more legendaries till the end of Legion; if you're just gonna complain about free ilvls, might aswell give that luck to someone that appreciates it.
    Prydaz is shit hot,