Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Normal sub is 30 days... yet February is only 28 days...

I just renewed my sub to WoW and because I did it in February, I only got 28 days of gametime(I just renewed today 2/22/17). Pretty sure that subs are 30 days at a time. I'm getting screwed out of 2 days of playtime. I already searched the bnet websites for info on this and found absolutely NOTHING. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Or am I shit out of luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    So when is the expiration date on your sub? It should show on the battle.net launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by ironik View Post
    I just renewed my sub to WoW and because I did it in February, I only got 28 days of gametime(I just renewed today 2/22/17). Pretty sure that subs are 30 days at a time. I'm getting screwed out of 2 days of playtime. I already searched the bnet websites for info on this and found absolutely NOTHING. Can anyone point me in the right direction?? Or am I shit out of luck?
    You pay for one month, no all of the are equally long. Simple as that.

Deleted
    Subs are always a business month, not a calendar month. You always get 30 days.

When you buy it, it explicitly says "30 days of game time".

So yeah, 0/10 I have seen better trolling.

If that's the case, the same most likely applies to months with 31 days. You've never complained about getting an extra day, did you? And last time I checked, there are more months with 31 days, than 28, actually giving you more in return.

Deleted
    Suck it up cupcake.

Some months have 31 days, now what?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Subs are always a business month, not a calendar month. You always get 30 days.

When you buy it, it explicitly says "30 days of game time".

So yeah, 0/10 I have seen better trolling.
    ^ this. You didn't get 28 days OP. You either forgot to check for 2 days or are trolling.

thirty days you troll
    t h i r t y d a y s

It has been like that since wow launched.
    Contact customer support so they can laugh as well, i mean help clear up your issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    You sub for 30 days, regardless how long the month is

Gametime is 30 days, subscription is one month. And it does screw you over. Between 23 and 30 I cancelled my sub for a week, but as you can see, it's always exactly one month, until now. If it's on the 30th every time, it should be March 2nd this time (seeing as there obviously is no feb. 30). So yes, it's 2 days less. It's kind of weird, but I can't be bothered going on a crusade for 2 days.

28/2/2017 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Pending
    30/1/2017 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Active
    30/12/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/11/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/10/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/9/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired

Quote Originally Posted by druenos View Post
    You sub for 30 days, regardless how long the month is
    Really? I'm looking at my sub here and it's always a month.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? I'm looking at my sub here and it's always a month.
    Do you sub normally or with the tokens in game? Using the tokens, my sub is always 30 days according to my subscription history.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

That's incorrect, you pay for 30 days game time, you don't get 31 days on 31 day months you get 30 days.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

This only screws you over if next month the date is the 28th. If it goes back to the 30th, then you just got back the "time lost".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    That's incorrect, you pay for 30 days game time, you don't get 31 days on 31 day months you get 30 days.
    Well my account says:
    16th december 2016 till 16. june 2017 - 6 month game time... that's 182 days (if i don't include the end date).

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Gametime is 30 days, subscription is one month. And it does screw you over.
    Yes. Tell me how it "does screw you over" on February for charging full price for February, while at the same time "screwing themselves over" on January, March, May, July, August, October and December.

"Buh, I'm getting screwed over because they're charging full price for a 28-day month..." "Yeah... but they also don't charge you extra for the extra days on January, March, May, July, August, October and December." So you're "losing" two days... but you forget you're also gaining seven days free, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Gametime is 30 days, subscription is one month. And it does screw you over. Between 23 and 30 I cancelled my sub for a week, but as you can see, it's always exactly one month, until now. If it's on the 30th every time, it should be March 2nd this time (seeing as there obviously is no feb. 30). So yes, it's 2 days less. It's kind of weird, but I can't be bothered going on a crusade for 2 days.

28/2/2017 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Pending
    30/1/2017 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Active
    30/12/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/11/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/10/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired
    23/9/2016 EUR 12.99 1-month Automatic Charge Recurring, EUR 12.99 per month Expired

January 30th = day 1
    January 31st = day 2
    feb 1st to 28th = day 3 to 30

I count 30 days

Quote Originally Posted by Valaut View Post
    If that's the case, the same most likely applies to months with 31 days. You've never complained about getting an extra day, did you? And last time I checked, there are more months with 31 days, than 28, actually giving you more in return.
    It doesn't work like that. It adds exactly 30 days no more no less.