Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Unless those liberals are advocating that the person be arrested for their speech they're not against the accepted and legal definition of free speech.
    Beyond the legality, there is also the morality. Of course they should post about how terrible the nazi is. Of course they should shout him down in person when he speaks his hate. However, advocating for violence to stop his speech, from a morality stand point, also goes against the idea of free speech. They literally do not understand their own ideology, and it's sadly not surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by ible View Post
    Only pictures were snipped, which I suppose I should be grateful for. No I am not. I also jumped the gun on you proclaiming that you highlight pseudo-knowledge, it's from the fact that the post is not really only a personal reply to you, but anyone reading.
    You spout off about pseudo-knowledge but you are pseudo-communicating. You speak without actually saying anything. Make your fucking point, or quit quoting me. Use your words.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Because you don't know what you believe in, and if you understood it well enough, you would agree with me. Or, alternatively, you are just not a Liberal, and that is fine of course. I'm speaking about Liberals who stand against free speech.
    Because, for the third time, I don't believe in liberalism. I believe in what I believe in, and that typically makes me a liberal. Hell, I used to be a Christian social conservative, as much as I hate to admit that. So I clearly don't feel any 'loyalty' to any ideologies.

But all this aside, I'm not going to advocate violence against these people. If I ever do, then it's usually because I'm trolling someone, like earlier in this thread. I just won't condemn it, because fuck them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond the legality, there is also the morality. Of course they should post about how terrible the nazi is. Of course they should shout him down in person when he speaks his hate. However, advocating for violence to stop his speech, from a morality stand point, also goes against the idea of free speech. They literally do not understand their own ideology, and it's sadly not surprising.
    But morality is subjective. Not something I personally believe but it seems to be used as an argument against the left when people criticize them for their holier than thou attitude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    eh this is totally worth an infraction, but i applaud the person that punched them.
    if you walked past a person giving leaflets out about how to hurt animals, or how to abuse kids, would you not do the same?
    anyone following the Nazi life is right down their with the rest of the scum of humanity who feel the need to hate, hurt or persecute,
    so every single bad thing that happens to them is deserved.
    Lets hope next time its more than one punch.
    Eloquently put.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Because, for the third time, I don't believe in liberalism. I believe in what I believe in, and that typically makes me a liberal. Hell, I used to be a Christian social conservative, as much as I hate to admit that. So I clearly don't feel any 'loyalty' to any ideologies.

But all this aside, I'm not going to advocate violence against these people. If I ever do, then it's usually because I'm trolling someone, like earlier in this thread. I just won't condemn it, because fuck them.
    If you don't believe in Liberalism, then my comments don't apply to you. Are you legit this dense?

If you don't believe in Liberalism, then my comments don't apply to you. Are you legit this dense?
    You could have inferred that 3 posts ago, but you didn't and kept replying with basically the same thing so I simply paraphrased myself 2 more times.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

But morality is subjective. Not something I personally believe but it seems to be used as an argument against the left when people criticize them for their holier than thou attitude.
    I mean, free speech is just a thing of the left. It's a Liberal idea. It's one I agree with, as a Conservative. But, I find very, very strange that so many Liberals in the news are stifling free speech with violence. This thread seems to carry on this trend. It no longer matters WHY they believe in things, they want to apply their values only when it benefits them, and/or harms the other side. It's disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

You could have inferred that 3 posts ago, but you didn't and kept replying with basically the same thing so I simply paraphrased myself 2 more times.
    Every post of mine in this thread, makes it perfectly clear. Your reading comprehension issues are not my problem. Words have meanings. If you are not a Liberal, the term "Liberal" obviously does not fucking apply to you.

- - - Updated - - -

I have made my point, but it was removed. 5 points to go. Stop asking for nothing or actually ask for something that can be tolerated in a one-sided debate, other than mass produced lies.
    I don't even know what you are TRYING to communicate. But, you seem VERY angry about something, and it's amusing as all get out. Tell me more, about your hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, free speech is just a thing of the left. It's a Liberal idea. It's one I agree with, as a Conservative. But, I find very, very strange that so many Liberals in the news are stifling free speech with violence. This thread seems to carry on this trend. It no longer matters WHY they believe in things, they want to apply their values only when it benefits them, and/or harms the other side. It's disgusting.
    I wouldn't call it "so many" that implies its some epidemic of some sort when it's just token stories here and there. Of course I'm talking about actual violence. I don't consider antifa riots and destroying property violence.

Well generally I wouldn't consider antifa and black bloc as the left. They're opportunist anarchists.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-02-22 at 07:14 PM.

Every post of mine in this thread, makes it perfectly clear. Your reading comprehension issues are not my problem. Words have meanings. If you are not a Liberal, the term "Liberal" obviously does not fucking apply to you.
    A few posts back I explicitly said that it doesn't matter to me if you don't think I'm a liberal, and that I get my label because of my ideas and not the other way around. To which you basically wrote about 'my ideology' and how 'I don't know what I believe in,' which means you basically inferred the opposite of what I wrote.

So I don't I'm the one with reading comprehension issues, considering I replied because you kept making statements incongruent with what I wrote.

I wouldn't call it "so many" that implies its some epidemic of some sort when it's just token stories here and there. Of course I'm talking about actual violence. I don't consider antifa riots and destroying property violence.

Well generally I wouldn't consider antifa and black bloc as the left. They're opportunist anarchists.
    I mean, lets get serious. When has there EVER been a riot of Conservatives?

- - - Updated - - -

TRYING? VERY?

Yes, tell me more about your hate. Maybe also you can give me a laugh instead of trolling vibes
    You have yet to actually say anything to me, that remotely resembles a complete thought. Use your words.

- - - Updated - - -

A few posts back I explicitly said that it doesn't matter to me if you don't think I'm a liberal, and that I get my label because of my ideas and not the other way around. To which you basically wrote about 'my ideology' and how 'I don't know what I believe in,' which means you basically inferred the opposite of what I wrote.

So I don't I'm the one with reading comprehension issues, considering I replied because you kept making statements incongruent with what I wrote.
    I mean, whatever kid. There is no point in what you are saying, other than to cry foul because you got slightly mislabeled, from your own responses, on an internet discussion forum. Just let it go...

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to consider that generally the left can amass far more people in their protests than the right can. That or the riot just doesn't protest very much. If the right could have numbers in their marches similar to the women's marches you would certainly see the opportunists wreak havoc if they could.

And riots aside if we're just talking about violence and not rioting there's no shortage of violent examples from both sides. My point is it's not some trend that's going to blow up into all out chaos and bloodshed in the streets lol. I hope at least.
    Last edited by Dug; 2017-02-22 at 07:28 PM.

You have to consider that generally the left can amass far more people in their protests than the right can. That or the riot just doesn't protest very much. If the right could have numbers in their marches similar to the women's marches you would certainly see the opportunists wreak havoc if they could.

And riots aside if we're just talking about violence and not rioting there's no shortage of violent examples from both sides. My point is it's not some trend that's going to blow up into all out chaos and bloodshed in the streets lol. I hope at least.
    You think Conservatives are some sort of minority? Are...are you serious?

Also, I didn't say PROTEST. I said RIOT. I can't name a single Conservative riot in my lifetime.

- - - Updated - - -

Strange, our posting history say otherwise. I take your hint though. It's how far we can get with what's tolerated. And thank you. lol. We have something in common, we can't post our complete thoughts. Now don't go into denial, a word that should hint toward further debate that won't be tolerated. Just because I tell how much ammo I have left doesn't mean I'm afraid to use it or are easily lured into a trap by the bickering we represent. Of course one never know when the orchestrator decide to take your ammo for whatever reason, anyway. It's about who's justice it's all in. To the contrary of their orchestrator belief they do not define justice, even if they try as hard as rest of the like-minded.

You. Understand this, but question is are you willing to admit. Or are you on another mission which your activity up to this point suggest.
    This is just word salad. At no point in speaking to me, have you stated an idea, nor supported one, nor made any conclusions. Do you even conversation, bro?

I legit have no fucking clue what you are on about.

Also, if you think I have ever held back in my thoughts, you need to see my infraction record.

I feel like this should be the term for a group of conservatives. A herd of cattle. A school of fish. A murder of crows. A riot of Conservatives.

Also, I didn't say PROTEST. I said RIOT. I can't name a single Conservative riot in my lifetime.
    The Brooks Brothers 'riot' of 2000 during the recount is the closest example I could come up with, and that would barely qualify under a very generous stretching of the term.

Because right wing people have jobs to go to.

Thats the joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    The black bloc - much like the other paid anarchists that show up and cause destruction at protests - are total fucking pussies. They hit and run because they know they would get their asses kicked in a one-on-one situation.
    Ironic, coming from the person calling people "pussies" from behind the safety of your made-up internet avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikan View Post
    I feel like this should be the term for a group of conservatives. A herd of cattle. A school of fish. A murder of crows. A riot of Conservatives.

The Brooks Brothers 'riot' of 2000 during the recount is the closest example I could come up with, and that would barely qualify under a very generous stretching of the term.
    Wouldn't it be a congregation?

10+ Year Old Account
    You think Conservatives are some sort of minority? Are...are you serious?

Most of these riots start off as protests and most stay protests, entire protests have not erupted into riots yet as much as right news media likes to portray it.

And again I'm talking about antifa and black bloc who are consistently condemned by the left and people peacefully protesting for painting them in a bad light. Because as I said, these people are opportunists and just want an excuse to break shit. The lefts huge protests give them the ability and sense of security to do so and then get lost in the crowds.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Because right wing people have jobs to go to.

Thats the joke right?
    That is the joke yeah but ironic since those same people are also the ones complaining about a lack of work

Is this the point where I ask you. Have you even read the relevant posts? You should have as you joined in on the "discussion" spot on the relevant posts.

If that's not it. Then we have nothing to discuss as your in denial. Unlike certain others I don't find pleasure in tossing dirt around.
    I have only read the posts you spoke to me about. In those, at no point, did you even remotely approach a complete thought. Nobody reads the whole thread, dude. I don't know who you are. I don't know of any history we have. I know nothing about you, other than you keep quoting me, and just posting word salad that doesn't mean anything. I'm tempted to ask you to go to a mirror to see if you are having a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by mazr View Post
    Ironic, coming from the person calling people "pussies" from behind the safety of your made-up internet avatar.
    Even more ironic, coming from someone that made a burner account because standard internet anonymity was insufficient.