Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    You can watch the entire podcast and morning talk show and that does not change what he said.
    I have, as well as his responses and clarification. I always watch TDP and Joe Rogan. Not that this will change anyone's minds.

I like how Salon decided to delete all their articles defending pedophilia as soon this shitstorm started, well Vice decided to pick up their slack anyways.

I also like how Sarah Nyberg, one of the main proponents of pushing this narrative is a self-admitted actual pedophil, and have legit sent pictures of her 8-9 year old cousing, including pictures of her crotch to people on the net.

I especially like that an anon on 4chan called out that there would be a massive media effort to discredit Milo as a pedo before everything started, it's like clockwork.

B-b-b-but breitbart pizzagate!

They never even published any article supporting the pizzagate conspiracy, in fact they the only thing they did was call it bogus.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    I have, as well as his responses and clarification. I always watch TDP and Joe Rogan. Not that this will change anyone's minds.
    Well his clarification is bollocks. And the obvious attempt at deflection by gators/milo cultists is hillarious. Like the guy above me is currently doing.

Well his clarification is bollocks. And the obvious attempt at deflection by gators/milo cultists is hillarious. Like the guy above me is currently doing.
    Sorry, did i break your narrative?

I know you people can't handle any actual facts.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-22 at 05:55 PM.

Apparently Milo wants to get away from "journalism" (good one) and focus on "entertainment".

Yeah, we shouldn't let this guy repackage himself with a new gig. This doesn't end until what passes for his career exists within the confines of a Tesco stock room somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Sorry, did i break your narrative?

I know you people can't handle any actual facts.
    Wot mate? No I find it hillarious that gators are engaging in whataboutism to defend "da leader", considering that:

a) A right wing group digged the video
    b) Its Milo's own fault for puting his foot on his mouth
    Last edited by NED funded; 2017-02-22 at 03:53 PM.

Wot mate? No I find it hillarious that people are engaging in whataboutism to defend "da leader", considering that:

Actually more like his dick in his ass. And that's not a rip on him being gay (even though I somewhat doubt he actually is). The Decline and Fall of Milo is the story of a man who utterly and completely fucked himself for all the world to see.

Wot mate? No I find it hillarious that gators are engaging in whataboutism to defend "da leader", considering that:

Yeah, if you want to ignore what Milo actually said.

1. He was 13 and abused himself, in which he have clearly crude jokes and on the edge humor to cope with it.
    Or are back to the humor police pretending they are the arbiter of what comedy is ok and what isn't?

2. Second part about him being 17 years old with an 29-year old man, which you know, isn't pedophilia.

Media decided to edit this video, splice these two parts togheter to create an hit piece on Milo.
    We have a confirmed leak of this is exactly what they were doing, before it happened, or are you going to claim it's some random magical coincidence?
    Some right-wing nutters got baited by this bullshit and started attacking milo, which reflected onto Breitbart where a few unnamed and unconfirmed writers supposedly threatened to leave, which ended up with Milo leaving himself.

I get it, you people can't stand Milo because he is a troll and sometimes tend to expose your bullshit to the entire world, but what you are doing is stooping down to simple lies.

Cry about Breitbart, fox and what other bullshit news outlet using "alt-facts"
    Get spun around the finger by MSM and their simple lies.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2017-02-22 at 04:09 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    The attempts to rationalize his behavior are getting better and better.

It's funny, but Milo and his ilk are actually against freedom in general.

What they want is freedom from responsibility and consquences. They believe in their freedom of speech when they are spewing whatever hateful or self important crap they want, but then want people voicing their freedom of speech to say how terrible the anti-PCers are, to be silenced. It's the epitome of hypocrisy.

Even now, these same people claim all the real media is a lie. Why? Because they refuse to accept responsibility for their actions or the actions of their heroes.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    It's funny, but Milo and his ilk are actually against freedom in general.

What they want is freedom from responsibility and consquences. They believe in their freedom of speech when they are spewing whatever hateful or self important crap they want, but then want people voicing their freedom of speech to say how terrible the anti-PCers are, to be silenced. It's the epitome of hypocrisy.

Even now, these same people claim all the real media is a lie. Why? Because they refuse to accept responsibility for their actions or the actions of their heroes.
    Did you just make all that up? Or is being against abortion and in favor of the death penalty indicative of stances against responsibility and consequence? And when have Milo "and his ilk" ever silenced anyone? Conservative speakers are constantly being silenced!

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    Did you just make all that up? Or is being against abortion and in favor of the death penalty indicative of stances against responsibility and consequence? And when have Milo "and his ilk" ever silenced anyone? Conservative speakers are constantly being silenced!
    Are you serious?

Your analogy makes no sense.

If they don't wnat people silenced from being offended, then what pricesly are they bitching about?

Conservative speakers are not being silenced. One just got fucking elected to POTUS for crying out loud.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you guys? You bitch and moan that you're being unfairly treated ALL THE TIME, because if you drop the n-word people get upset. Meanwhile, you have people actually being unfairly treated in real terms, like minorities and women and LGBTQ, and you call them babies or lazy or nazis, all while crying that people can tell you what they think about you.

No one has more victim cards than the right.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yeah, if you want to ignore what Milo actually said.

1. He was 13 and abused himself, in which he have clearly crude jokes and on the edge humor to cope with it.
    Or are back to the humor police pretending they are the arbiter of what comedy is ok and what isn't?

2. Second part about him being 17 years old with an 29-year old man, which you know, isn't pedophilia.

Media decided to edit this video, splice these two parts togheter to create an hit piece on Milo.
    We have a confirmed leak of this is exactly what they were doing, before it happened, or are you going to claim it's some random magical coincidence?
    Some right-wing nutters got baited by this bullshit and started attacking milo, which reflected onto Breitbart where a few unnamed and unconfirmed writers supposedly threatened to leave, which ended up with Milo leaving himself.

I get it, you people can't stand Milo because he is a troll and sometimes tend to expose your bullshit to the entire world, but what you are doing is stooping down to simple lies.

Cry about Breitbart, fox and what other bullshit news outlet using "alt-facts"
    Get spun around the finger by MSM and their simple lies.
    The videos are there. Media did not edit the video. He clearly said he was ok by being abused sexually by a priest, he himself said this in his apology . That was no joke in the drunk peasants podcasts he states that he was ok with what father Michael did to him and he thinks 13 year olds are capable of giving consent and that relationsships with older people are "enriching" experiences to them. You gators/milo cultists really need to step up your game and leave this imaginary war against the "left" and stop engaging in whataboutism to defend a guy that repeats the points made by NAMBLA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Laurie Penny pretty much nails the situation in her new piece.

Yes, these are little boys playing games with the lives of others. That doesn’t excuse the horror of the game for one second. It makes it worse. Much worse, in fact. They are children who have the privilege of that particular innocence that involves never learning from their mistakes, never taking responsibility, never worrying that their sins will be unforgiven. In the Peter Pan stories, Peter and the Lost Boys remain children by deliberately forgetting all their adventures — including the ones where they hunted all those Indians. These boys will be allowed to forget everything but their own immediate feelings for as long as society allows them, and this society allows straight white boys to dodge personal and emotional responsibility until at least the age of 70. The current man-child president would be Exhibit A, but not every lost boy gets a golden throne. In this culture war, most of them are cannon fodder.

I don’t believe that Yiannopoulos endorses pedophilia. I do believe that he exploits vulnerable young men. Not in a sexual way. Not in an illegal way. Yiannopoulos exploits vulnerable young men in the same way that every wing-nut right-wing shock-jock from the president down has been exploiting them for years: by whipping up the fear and frustration of angry young men and boys who would rather burn down the world than learn to live in it like adults, by directing that affectless rage in service to their own fame and power. This is the sort of exploitation the entire conservative sphere is entirely comfortable with. What happens to these kids now that the game has changed? ...
    What happens to the Lost Boys in that story if they ever start to build memories and change, if they ever started to become adults?

They skipped this bit in the Disney movie, but, in the books, Peter kills them.

From her piece:
    I’ve been following Yiannopoulos’ tour for months, and I can absolutely confirm that he means almost nothing he says, that he will say almost anything for attention, and that none of that matters to those who face violence and trauma as a result.
    The question almost asks itself - who? Which people faced violence as a result of Milo's provocation and behavior? I suppose we're to accept that while there aren't any individuals that can be pointed to explicitly that the point is that he contributes to some increase in stochastic violence rather than any specific incident, but any incident at all that's consistent with this claim would be a bit more impressive.
    I have never in my life seen someone so obviously and emphatically asking for a smack in the mouth, and the only reason he doesn’t deserve it is that he wants it too much.
    Here, I must differ - I've surely seen people that I think more richly deserve a decent strike, but this obviously must be recognized as a matter of taste. It's kind of interesting to see Penny's anger boil over into a declaration that she really wants to hit him while she claims that it's other people who are so angry and violent. While not at all unique to the modern left, this sort of mentality seems incredibly common within a certain strain of modern leftism that's prevalent on college campuses and at protests.
    This time, the same shtick fell flat as a burst tire on the freeway, and the pile-up is getting ugly. The reason it fell flat is that, for all that the American right likes to show off pet homosexuals to prove its modernity, it turns out that it still hates gays.
    Wow, that is some serious spin. I can't even really wrap my head around what she's trying to claim here. It seems like an absolutely incoherent synthesis of the facts to conclude that the real reason Milo's actually in trouble this time is because of homophobia.
    Rewind two weeks. It’s a wet night in Berkeley, California, and Yiannopoulos is running away from the left. He was scheduled to speak at the University of California–Berkeley, but the event has been shut down. It was shut down because thousands of anti-racist and anti-fascist protesters decided that there should be no platform for what they called white supremacy. They are marching to say that free speech does not extend to hate speech, that the First Amendment should not oblige institutions to invite professional trolls to spout an auto-generated word-salad of Internet bigotry just for fun, and that, if the institutions disagree, students and allies are entitled to throw fireworks and smash things until the trolls run away. Which is exactly what has happened.
    It'd be interesting to see if she thinks this extends in both directions. Would she be good with rightists saying, "if we can't move institutions with words, we'll smash things, light things on fire, and beat people until we get our way"? Or, do you suppose, this is actually just a classic, "who, whom?" situation in which this behavior is worth of no more than a shrug merely because the violent side agreed with her.

Also, the juxtaposition is interesting - Milos followers are "lost boys", yet here's a mob of lefitsts getting violent because they didn't get their way. It's unclear how the leftists are supposed to be the adults in this situation.
    Whatever the rights and wrongs of punching fascists, if people of good faith and conscience are publicly debating whether or not you deserve a smack in the mouth, it’s probably time to have a think about your life.
    This is obviously false. People of good faith and conscience in the Soviet Union debated whether dissidents were mentally ill or not, whether they should be sent to gulags or just killed outright. That was the thinking of the time. That people who believe they're doing good things would become violent is not evidence that violence is justified.

I stopped reading when I got to this image. Presented without a trace of irony, the good guys are the ones carrying the communist flags and beating imaginary Nazis. At this point, I could read no further as the complete and utter lack of self awareness had hit dangerous levels.

Yeah, Laurie Penny's as awful as usual.

Deleted
    Milo didn't condone pedophilia. He very clearly condemned pedophilia. What a bunch of idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Conservative speakers are not being silenced. One just got fucking elected to POTUS for crying out loud.
    The idea of Trump as a conservative is pretty laughable. I think you're engaging in some measure of out-group homogeneity bias here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Nope. Not "censorship", not in any reasonable sense. Just private individuals thinking someone is a reprehensible toad of a person and not granting that toad use of their public platform to spread their garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, censorship would be if Milo wasn't allowed to act like a shitweasel at all.

He is, there are just consequences that come with it. One of which being that many groups don't like having shitwesels speak at official functions.

One day people will learn the definition of censorship.
    "It is not censorship when we don't allow you to speak, because of an opinion you hold."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight White Whale View Post
    "It is not censorship when we don't allow you to speak, because of an opinion you hold."
    He is not being prevented from speaking, he is being denied a private venue to speak at. Much in the same way you can tell me to not paint dick-butt on the side of your house would not be a limit on my free speech.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Good, let's hope conservatives will learn that the alt-right has nothing to do with conservatism.
    Let's hope so.