Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Would you house a 8 year old Syrian refuge kid to protect him from Trump's muslim ban and deportation?

Let's see the answers

This guy is normally pretty annoying but, I love the hypocrisy on display.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    So by that logic the people that say "We should be helping the homeless here instead of refugees" would also invite a homeless man into their house?
    Anyone who thinks the homeless are looking for homes has no idea what their problems are about.

Same Reason the DNC had a massive wall around their convention. They don't actually care about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Would you house a 8 year old Syrian refuge kid to protect him from Trump's muslim ban and deportation?

Let's see the answers

"I can handle the part about faith formation, but that's about it."

You self-serving hypocrit.

Is the government going to send me a check to cover the expenses I'll incur to feed/house them?

If so, sure, come on over. Most people in the world aren't ravenous killers, they're just average people who want to work, eat, take care of their family and go through life with as little turmoil as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post

Anyone who thinks the homeless are looking for homes has no idea what their problems are about.
    Nice deflection. The homeless may not be looking for homes...but they are often looking for someplace warm to sleep.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Nice deflection. The homeless may not be looking for homes...but they are often looking for someplace warm to sleep.
    Yeah but, people making it appear to be an economic issue have no clue what is going on.

You realize there's a difference between a home and a country right?

Yeah but, people making it appear to be an economic issue have no clue what is going on.
    Still deflecting.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

lol Crowder. What a joke.

Might as well link PJW or Alex Jones.

This is the video equivalent to a tabloid. Or an email from your relatives saying that Hillary secretly murdered a bunch of babies to eat their essence and stay alive.

Still deflecting.
    What are you on about? What is your issue with me? Just say it so I can respond.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    ... so if you´re for the death penalty you´re also ok with killing someone yourself.

Am i doing it right?
    Exactly. The reaching these people to do try to make everyone look as bad as they are is amazing.

What are you on about? What is your issue with me? Just say it so I can respond.
    That the logic of "if you want to help refugees you should invite them into your home or you're a hypocrite" also applies to helping the homeless.

That the logic of "if you want to help refugees you should invite them into your home or you're a hypocrite" also applies to helping the homeless.
    I actually HAVE done it. It didn't work out really, but me and the homeless guy are still friends. It was quite the experience.

I actually HAVE done it. It didn't work out really, but me and the homeless guy are still friends. It was quite the experience.
    That's really honourable...and I'm serious. You did a good thing

But, here's what it boils down too, would you apply the same label of hypocrite on those that say they want to help the homeless but wouldn't do the same thing you did?

That's really honourable...and I'm serious. You did a good thing

But, here's what it boils down too, would you apply the same label of hypocrite on those that say they want to help the homeless but wouldn't do the same thing you did?
    Of course not. I just straight up rage when I hear people refer to homelessness and a money problem. If you gave them all million dollars, their lifestyle would not change, they would just be warmer. They would still be lonely, drug addicted, alcoholic, and suffering from any number of mental issues. The amount of help they need FAR exceeds having a couple of bucks. And they don't want any help anyway. (disclaimer: can't speak for them all...etc etc)

Of course not.
    Then why are people that want to help refugees also required to bring them into their homes in order to not be labelled hypocrites?

(I don't actually disagree with you on all the issues regarding the homeless though...it is a subject worth discussing in further detail...though not really in this thread)

Steven Crowder... what a shit snake.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Besides, why is the focus on liberals when the conservatives aren't doing anything either?
    Because liberals are trying to leverage this against moderate and conservative people, when in reality they aren't any more down with the idea. That is why. I hope this has sufficiently answered your question. You are welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Then why are people that want to help refugees also required to bring them into their homes in order to not be labelled hypocrites?

(I don't actually disagree with you on all the issues regarding the homeless though...it is a subject worth discussing in further detail...though not really in this thread)
    Because they want to spend our shared resources on the issue, but not their own. Then when others disagree, they act morally superior. If they are putting their own money towards the cause, that would be different of course. Perhaps they are. /shrug

Because they want to spend our shared resources on the issue, but not their own. Then when others disagree, they act morally superior. If they are putting their own money towards the cause, that would be different of course. Perhaps they are. /shrug
    And how is that different than wanting to spend shared resources on the homeless but not their own?