Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

PvP - Havoc DH - Best One Shot Macro Ever - Build

SO recently after watching a youtube PvP guide for DH Havoc i came across a macro that changed my life as a Demon Hunter completely.
    Seriously, i was a lost soul doing random Battlegrounds doing some stuff and thinking "i wish i had something special"
    After learning this macro i was amazed by how fun Demon Hunter can be when played correctly.

Here is the macro:
    /cast Nemesis
    /Cast Chaos Blades
    /cast Fury of the Illidari(Artifact)

It does easily 50% of someones life or more!

How to use it:
    -Cast Imprison on the target
    -Cast Metamorphosis stun on the target
    -Use One Shot Macro
    (Use Chaos Nova stun in case they use trinket)
    -Use Blade Dance with the Talent First Blood
    -Continue hitting the target while Chaos Blades and Nemesis is on

Video of the combo used correctly: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Evc0J_ElgI&t=7m5s

Seriously it's everything i was waiting for this spec. It's so much burst that sometimes it outright one shots people. It gave me a purpose to continue playing the class.

Have fun guys (in case you weren't doing this already)
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-02-27 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    SO recently after watching a youtube PvP guide for DH Havoc i came across a macro that changed my life as a Demon Hunter completely.
    Seriously, i was a lost soul doing random Battlegrounds doing some stuff and thinking "i wish i had something special"
    After learning this macro i was amazed by how fun Demon Hunter can be when played correctly.

Here is the macro:
    /cast Nemesis
    /Cast Chaos Blades
    /cast Fury of the Illidari(Artifact)

It does easily 50-70% of someones life or more!

How to use it:
    -Cast Imprison on the target
    -Cast Metamorphosis stun on the target
    -Use One Shot Macro
    (Use Chaos Nova stun in case they use trinket)
    -Use Blade Dance with the Talent First Blood
    -Continue hitting the target while Chaos Blades and Nemesis is on

Seriously it's everything i was waiting for this spec. It's so much burst that sometimes it outright one shots people. It gave me a purpose to continue playing the class.
    I was so inspired by this that i even made a drawing of a demon hunter using the macro lol. I'm crazy

http://imgur.com/zdxwSBI

Have fun guys (in case you weren't doing this already)
    Do you think being a troll is funny?

You don't really need macros to roll over people in battlegrounds... That's sorta what demon hunters do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenlyn View Post
    Do you think being a troll is funny?
    I'm not trolling BUT i'm medically insane...

Edit:
    I just came out of a Battleground and was one shoted by another Demon Hunter who did the exact same thing to me. 100% of my Hp
    He stunned me with Metamorphosis, nemesis, chaos blades, fury of the ilidari BAM i was dead.
    Later i did him the same thing and i also one shoted him.

LoL this is like a ultimate combo that we have. It made me change my perspective of Demon Hunter completely.

Here's some other good news:
    If you ever start raiding, you'll already be kinda familiar with the standard opener on pull. Because this here is more or less it.

You macro all of that in 1 button (which is a bad idea)... sigh dude, and let me assure you, DHs who pvp have been doing such opener for a very long time at this point.

Really. Did you feel it was necessary to make a macro for the very basic opener? And did you really think people would go "oh shit you're right"???????

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Really. Did you feel it was necessary to make a macro for the very basic opener? And did you really think people would go "oh shit you're right"???????
    It's just a build. I didn't knew we had that power and others could also not know about it. I know i am a noob for not knowing it.
    I made a clip just to show you the power of the opener
    I was initially just showing it on a AFK guy but a wild rogue appeared and was also one shoted mid macro. It's 70% increased damage with Solitude Buff
    One shoted 2 guys at the same time xD

Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-02-26 at 04:53 PM.

Deleted
    Are you trolling? Of course DHs are OP in world PvP, go try that lame macro in rated arena or BG and see how far it gets you. Its not even worthy of being called a 1 shot macro because ITS NOT! and all DHs already macro that shit for their openers.

In world pvp quests I can easily 1 v 4 people as DH so dont think that translates into actual pvp scenarios else you will be sorely dissapointed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    Are you trolling? Of course DHs are OP in world PvP, go try that lame macro in rated arena or BG and see how far it gets you. Its not even worthy of being called a 1 shot macro because ITS NOT! and all DHs already macro that shit for their openers.

In world pvp quests I can easily 1 v 4 people as DH so dont think that translates into actual pvp scenarios else you will be sorely dissapointed
    True the macro is half as strong in instanced PvP but it's still very strong. I mean Me, as a demon hunter, have been one shoted like this by other demon hunters in Battlegrounds.
    Demon Hunters, Hunters, Mages, Rogues you can easily remove 50-60% of their HP on the combo in instanced PvP.

But dude, you speak to me as if i am the inventor of said combo and i'm doing something incredibly bad. I was just a noob who didn't know about this and became extremely happy when i found out about it.
    Here watch some video of people doing the exact same thing (the people who teached me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Evc0J_ElgI&t=7m5s (video for you of the combo in instanced Arena)

Are they all also noobs? Jesus. Be more happy dude Stop hating me
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-02-27 at 06:03 AM.

Deleted
    True the macro is half as strong in instanced PvP but it's still very strong. I mean Me, as a demon hunter, have been one shoted like this by other demon hunters in Battlegrounds.
    Demon Hunters, Hunters, Mages, Rogues you can easily remove 50-60% of their HP on the combo in instanced PvP.

But dude, you speak to me as if i am the inventor of said combo and i'm doing something incredibly bad. I was just a noob who didn't know about this and became extremely happy when i found out about it.
    Here watch some videos of people doing the exact same thing (the people who teached me):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Evc0J_ElgI&t=7m5s (video for you of the combo in instanced Arena)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz0N-9Gi3Po

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYoQqDPUDJU

Are they all also noobs? Jesus. Be more happy dude Stop hating me
    Never said you were a noob fella but just so you know first video i checked was pre nerf, at one point DH burst could indeed pretty much 1 shot, just after patch 7.1.5 but it was nerfed significantly within a matter of days so i assume you getting "1shot" by a DH was before then. But as I said, the effects of our burst in world pvp arent nearly astrong as they are in instanced pvp, but of course it is still very good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhzeus View Post
    Never said you were a noob fella but just so you know first video i checked was pre nerf, at one point DH burst could indeed pretty much 1 shot, just after patch 7.1.5 but it was nerfed significantly within a matter of days so i assume you getting "1shot" by a DH was before then. But as I said, the effects of our burst in world pvp arent nearly astrong as they are in instanced pvp, but of course it is still very good.
    I'm sorry, i didn't sleep today and i'm over the edge.
    I just don't know why you are not the first person calling me a troll xD i don't understand

10+ Year Old Account
    This is widely known already. Everyone who pvps does the same thing, it's literally what DH does.

I dont like putting /cast Fury of the Illidari(Artifact) there tbh, maybe you wanna use the global for something else? If not you can still press it anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    This is widely known already. Everyone who pvps does the same thing, it's literally what DH does.
    I had no idea.
    That's why when i discovered it i was so happy

I'm just learning this now. I find it interesting that people who know something just assume everyone else does.

A one shot macro was vanilla Fire mage. AP + POM + ZHC + ToP + Pyro. This is just the standard raid ST PvE Opener used in PvP. Nothing called "One Shot Macro" should end with "continue doing x til target dies", IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea.
    That's why when i discovered it i was so happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I'm just learning this now. I find it interesting that people who know something just assume everyone else does.
    Well, DH's do barely any damage outside of our CD's, but we can burst hard enough to make anyone fall over. In my guild we joke about DH's just equipping a wet noodle for ~2min after we've used our CD's, and then we decide to just go and delete someone else from the match when we have our CD's again.

It's the same in PvE, where DH's burst like hell, and then do practically no damage for 2-4 minutes, and then they get to burst again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this thread is PvP related- I have a question.

I can usually hold my own in WPvP (ignoring how shit world pvp is right now anyway), however rogues fucking MELT me so fast.

Anyone else experience this?

Well, DH's do barely any damage outside of our CD's, but we can burst hard enough to make anyone fall over. In my guild we joke about DH's just equipping a wet noodle for ~2min after we've used our CD's, and then we decide to just go and delete someone else from the match when we have our CD's again.

It's the same in PvE, where DH's burst like hell, and then do practically no damage for 2-4 minutes, and then they get to burst again.
    I never felt that way, to me it feels like i do a ton of damage even outside burst and nemesis.