Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Psychopath? What information do you have to support that position?

And humans are incredibly destructive. We also have the ability to correct our behavior. Animals cause harm based on instinct, not negligence.
    I'm talking about the guy that (supposedly) ran over the cat, not the cat. Assuming this isn't a bait post of course, which it very well may be.

Yes, someone that would purposely run over a defenseless animal is a psychopath. I realize accidents happen. Something can run in front of your car close enough so that there's nothing you can do. It hasn't happened to me (yet) but I can see how it could. I'd feel horrible about running over something, even if it was a complete accident and I couldn't have avoided it..

But the type of behavior the OP is talking about (purposely running over something) is psychotic.
    Last edited by Stormspark; 2017-02-22 at 07:27 PM.

Well played.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    swerving around or hard braking for animals on the road is dangerous
    It would be just as dangerous to do that for humans on the road. Would you do that for a human?

10+ Year Old Account
    So last night I ran over a cat in the rural area and someone saw it and preceded to abuse me. Now i think i did the right thing for a few reasons.

Firstly swerving around or hard braking for animals on the road is dangerous and if they do damage your car the owner pays as opposed to you for crashing into a tree etc.. instead of the animal.

Secondly in my country Ausyralia feral/stray cats reek havoc on native animals and I was doing my bit to help the environment.

Why don't cat owners understand that if you cat is out of an enclosed area they should be killed?
    I don't agree with the final sentence at all.

Beyond that. I do not advocate for outdoor pets. Because what you did, very well could happen. Not your fault, shit happens. And I couldn't blame you for it.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Someone needs to close this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like Bob Barker used to say "Help control the pet population, run down any and all cats/dogs you can!"

7+ Year Old Account
    I was driving along and a cat ran out, not in front of my truck but right as i was passing it so my rear tire hit it, almost like it tried to commit suicide. I felt terrible, maybe because im not a sociopath? idk about you op

OPs username fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    It would be just as dangerous to do that for humans on the road. Would you do that for a human?
    very valid question that I hope the OP answers. In his mind running the human over might be better because otherwise 2 people could die, this way only one... oh man.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDonald View Post
    Someone is either making an obvious thread to provoke and give out infractions or lacks some very basic emotions that make us human. So which is it OP? You a sadist or an autist?

So asians and other cultures are autists or sadists ??

What happened to other human traits such as respect and responsibility which certain pet owners lack?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Choose not to? Have you never heard of environmental regulations?
    Right. Not like we've caused the extinction of numerous species, depleted the ozone, depleted certain natural resources, created a massive fucking carcinogenic cloud or two, put a massive fucking landfill in the middle of the ocean, Flint, Michigan... no, we've got environmental regulations, clearly everything's all to the fucking good. Fucking invasive animals, brought by humans no less, are clearly the issue here.
    Last edited by King Shark; 2017-02-22 at 09:24 PM.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

Deleted
    So last night I ran over a cat in the rural area and someone saw it and preceded to abuse me. Now i think i did the right thing for a few reasons.

Firstly swerving around or hard braking for animals on the road is dangerous and if they do damage your car the owner pays as opposed to you for crashing into a tree etc.. instead of the animal.

Secondly in my country Ausyralia feral/stray cats reek havoc on native animals and I was doing my bit to help the environment.

Why don't cat owners understand that if you cat is out of an enclosed area they should be killed?
    i lack a big chunk of somewhat vital info to make an informed opinion on the matter, but for lack of anything better to do i'll atempt to form one regardless.

"last night" "rural area" would make me assume you "could" have braked/swerved, assuming there weren't many other cars on the road/near you.
    however, in a rural area i'm going to assume the speed limit was pretty high, which would indeed make swerving/hard breaking dangerous, especially if you're driving an older car.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you made a typo where "should" should have been "could"

in that case, you are correct, cats that go roaming about, especially near faster roads have a very real risk of being killed.
    people giving you shit over something like that is something you'll have to learn to live with, there'll always be people like that.

all in all, your post comes about like you're proud for having killed an animal.

regardless of local fauna based circumstances, in my opinion, that's not cool.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Logicbank View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you made a typo where "should" should have been "could"

in that case, you are correct, cats that go roaming about, especially near faster roads have a very real risk of being killed.
    people giving you shit over something like that is something you'll have to learn to live with, there'll always be people like that.
    Isn't it time their mental illness was treated before they start to pose a real danger to other people instead of being encouraged.

The sheer fact I could be shooing away a predatory cat from a small pet in the garden like one of these only to have one of those nutters appear and threaten us both, is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    very valid question that I hope the OP answers. In his mind running the human over might be better because otherwise 2 people could die, this way only one... oh man.
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If you are on a rural road at night expect to die.

Love of the hypocrites in here, I hope you are all vegans that don't any food otherwise you have killed millions of insects and animals.

Your murderous cats are making animals extinct in my country and that us just not good enough. I i romaed the bushes killing endangered animals I would be put in prison.

Any cats found dead on the side of the road or trapped in the bush that can be tracked back to an owner. The owner should then be fined the cost of putting it down and then more for the destruction to the environment. I would go further and say they should get jail time as well because their behavior just isn't good enough.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. If you are on a rural road at night expect to die.

Love of the hypocrites in here, I hope you are all vegans that don't any food otherwise you have killed millions of insects and animals.

Your murderous cats are making animals extinct in my country and that us just not good enough. I i romaed the bushes killing endangered animals I would be put in prison.

Any cats found dead on the side of the road or trapped in the bush that can be tracked back to an owner. The owner should then be fined the cost of putting it down and then more for the destruction to the environment. I would go further and say they should get jail time as well because their behavior just isn't good enough.
    I don't have a problem with animals dying - on accident or for food purposes. I do have a problem that you believe any animal that belongs to a person should die if it gets out of their house/yard.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Im confused. Is this some kind of poorly made troll post, that dosent make sense at all?

Never make a cat angry. Just saying, playa.

Relevant:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    I don't have a problem with animals dying - on accident or for food purposes. I do have a problem that you believe any animal that belongs to a person should die if it gets out of their house/yard.
    Do the wild endangered animals deserve to die because people are shit owners? Put their murderous pets down tyen fin and jail this idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logicbank View Post
    i lack a big chunk of somewhat vital info to make an informed opinion on the matter, but for lack of anything better to do i'll atempt to form one regardless.

"last night" "rural area" would make me assume you "could" have braked/swerved, assuming there weren't many other cars on the road/near you.
    however, in a rural area i'm going to assume the speed limit was pretty high, which would indeed make swerving/hard breaking dangerous, especially if you're driving an older car.

all in all, your post comes about like you're proud for having killed an animal.

regardless of local fauna based circumstances, in my opinion, that's not cool.
    They should be caught and put down. Cannot stand the environmental devastation they cause.

I drive a range rover and it was in a 100 kph zone.
    Last edited by Unhinged; 2017-02-22 at 11:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the wild endangered animals deserve to die because people are shit owners? Put their murderous pets down tyen fin and jail this idiots.

Tbey should be caught and put down. Cannot stand the environmental devastation they cause.

I drive a range rover and it was in a 100 kph zone.
    Humans cause far more damage than cats.

Kill all the humans.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.