Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    1. Women are not a hive mind, plenty of women used to living in equal conditions know how to guard their tongue.
    2. One should be able to expect of any person to not resort to violence over words. Maybe those women are holding their men up to higher standards than the men fulfill?

Bill Burr is funny (I've been following him for years), but he's also dealing in hyperbole and stereotypes to get a cheap laugh. I mean, enough women DO get hit that I don't think I've ever known a woman to just assume she can do whatever she pleases without consequences... And I've never found it funny either, desperate behaviour to destroy the guys belongings or be up in his face throwing all the negative shit you know about him just to get cheap shots in...

Blerhg. Humans should be capable of better behaviour than baboons, yet here we are...
    1. comedy
    2. sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    And I never disagreed with that. The point of these threads about Islam are always the whataboutism you accused me of. People like the OP are part of the people on the list of things I mentioned yet only addresses them about Islam. When it comes to the aforementioned 12 year old having sex with his 30 year old teacher he's right there wishing it would have happened to him. It's blatant hypocrisy.
    This is true. I've seen users that are first to call "FALSE, ACCUSED DOES NOT MEAN GUILTY BY DEFAULT! MEN ARE VICTIMS TOO!!!" in threads where western men are accused of sexual violence... yet they're also the first to enter threads about Sweden's issues and adopt the opposite mentality. Reported sexual assault means the man 100% did it, if the man is a muslim or even just brown-skinned... It's how this entire "Sweden is the rape capital of the world"-meme has become a thing.

Folks, its obvious the women hes talking about was a Nazis, so its fine.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Marital Rape -- We have at least two people on this forum who have come right out and said that a man cannot rape his wife. Both are self-proclaimed Christians

Forces Women to Cover Up -- There's a hefty amount of posters here who consistently blame the way women are dressed if they end up sexually assaulted. Apparently women need to cover up so that it's not their fault they're assaulted?

A Woman's Testimony is half of a man's testimony -- This has applied to the United States up until 100 years ago.

Wives do not share the same divorce rights as their husbands -- As opposed to the incessant whining done by folks here that a woman should not receive any rights at all if their spouse is an asshole?

Raping of Female Captives and Pre-Pubescent Girls -- We have three ex-military people who have come right out and said they have had sex with 14 year old girls while deployed because it was permissible where they were deployed. Also we consistently have folks championing 13 year old boys who end up having sex with much older women...

It's almost like this isn't restricted to a religion at all....
    Exactly, but it's much easier to just blame religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    The only people I know who have ever beaten their wives are people who tend to hate on islam a lot.
    You know more than one person involved in domestic abuse?

I'm curious now. This isn't something thats getting ignored I hope, police been called?
    Last edited by Exeris; 2017-02-23 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That changes everything... though why are you in a relationship with a Nazi? ;P
    Pshh Connel, haven't you been listening, Muslims are open minded folks. But when a Nazis needs beating they be quicker then good old Captain America.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't agree with beating women (unless they like it in the bedchamber and there are plenty of those around), but society can also be a bit PC sometimes. Just because someone slapped a chick in anger doesn't suddenly make him an abusive husband. Shit happens. Most people here will agree that a child sometimes needs a slap on the ass when it's being a brat, now imagine living in a society where the men hold 200x more responsibility for their wives than in western society because they've to provide all the money in the household. You'll quickly understand that when a woman is being an arse while having leeched from her husband her entire life, she shouldn't be surprised if she gets a slap.
    Just wow...

Women in that part of the world are repressed, some to such an extent it is illegal for them to provide for themselves since they can't even go outside or get a job without their husbands/fathers/brothers giving them permission... And you call them leeches. And then argue if she is disobedient while in that repressed state, she is deserving of the violence since she is not only a leech, but an ungrateful one.

Fucking unreal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Exactly, but it's much easier to just blame religion.
    No, not exactly. Saying something was 'the same until 100 years ago' and 'oh look there's a couple people on these forums who are shitty' is not sufficient for making a comparison to a set of widely held cultural beliefs. The argument isn't that Islam is necessary for evil.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    On some part of the world, women are treated like possession and beaten into submission.

Meanwhile modern feminist are offended because female video games characters are too sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    Hardly surprising a religious person thinks this is ok. Religion and the people that follow it are all worthless scum holding humanity
    back.
    And who knows what is going on in other Religions.

It was only thanks to some very good reporters at the BOSTON GLOBE, that the extent of child abuse of the Catholic Church was uncovered.

And it was not just a USA issue where this Catholic Child abuse was taking place. It was Worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    And who knows what is going on in other Religions.

It was only thanks to some very good reporters at the BOSTON GLOBE, that the extent of child abuse of the Catholic Church was uncovered.

And it was not just a USA issue where this Catholic Child abuse was taking place. It was Worldwide
    No. That whole thing was racist against Hispanics and Italians.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    This has got everyone talking down under today.

A senior Australian Muslim leader has said using violence against women is a “last resort” for men in dealing with relationship issues.

Which means once you have past the first 2 steps of counselling and buying chocolates or “taking her out on a dinner”.

Then it is ok to beat her.

In this day of promoting NO VIOLENCE against Women (or any partner in a relationship), I find this quite abhorrent.

It is funny that the Australian left side of politics is being quiet on this one.

Should it then be culturally acceptable for some religions to be allowed to bash their female partners?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...dc5d8f4c158685

A senior Muslim leader has said using violence against women is a “last resort” for men in dealing with relationship issues.

President of the Australian Federation of Islamic Councils Keysar Trad described beating women as “step three” in a process of dealing with issues in relationships, after counselling and buying chocolates or “taking her out on a dinner”.

“The first thing you must do is counselling ... Before you even consider using your hand, before you consider an act of violence, have you checked box number one?

“Maybe next time you should bring her a bunch of flowers, maybe next time you should bring her a box of chocolates, maybe next time you should take her out to dinner.

Mr Trad argued that what the text was saying was that “a good person would never get to that step because the first step would eliminate the problem”.

“When you sit down and talk about it and say I’ve become angry about something, I go to my wife and say what happens, I say I’m sorry I was wrong, I made the wrong assumption, so you never get to step three,” he said.

“This is the psychology.”

“And then beat her. If you still don’t see sense, beat her. That’s what that says. I’m reading the Koran.”
    You can't discuss core tenets of religion here. Thread won't last....

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Yeah specially is shes being naughty . naughty girls deserve a spanking.
    I knew you were going to say that

But hey, I'm not complaining, spankings can be sexy

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    You can't discuss core tenets of religion here. Thread won't last....
    I'm curious as to why it can't be discussed here? Is it against the MMOC rules to discuss religion?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    fucking LMAO. So they aren't saying NO VIOLENCE, just wait for a while until you use it.

Ahahahah.. What fucking morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    I'm curious as to why it can't be discussed here? Is it against the MMOC rules to discuss religion?
    Yes.

/10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    Virtue signaling.
    By what metric? You yourself said those fucking words.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Has nothing to do with religion. There are strong undercurrents in the lower classes of western society too where women belong in the kitchen and deserve a beating when they're being troublesome, and the few cases I know seem pretty atheist.
    Those people are called assholes. This guy is saying under his religion those assholes can still do it, they just need to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Unhinged View Post
    There is already laws for this for both sides? There is a massive difference between the strength of your average man and women. Whilst women beating men exist lets not pretend this is an equal issue. Men beating women is a far bogger problem tha the other way around.
    whats funny is the number of domestic abuse cases is about 50-50 now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Just wow...

Women in that part of the world are repressed, some to such an extent it is illegal for them to provide for themselves since they can't even go outside or get a job without their husbands/fathers/brothers giving them permission... And you call them leeches. And then argue if she is disobedient while in that repressed state, she is deserving of the violence since she is not only a leech, but an ungrateful one.

Fucking unreal.
    I must agree, while some women arguably DO want that sort of society, how many are not living as captives within their homes and then expected to feel grateful about it?