Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is broken shores apart of the broken isles? AKA can I fly in that zone come 7.2?

I just hope it wont be another Niskara/Mardum. Hope its unique.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't know what it'll got in terms of gameplay, but in terms of design i think it's safe bet that there will be an Eredar City (most likely Mac'Aree as Legion Capital), also they can show different "Deamonic Cultures" in that zone, for example Eredars (original Draenei Architecture), Dreadlords (kind of dark egyptian vibe would be cool, at least i'd imagine it that way while i read Illidan book, when Illidari journey to Nathreza), Mo'Rag/ Fel Lords maybe (heavy deamon/fel- industrilized and militaristic)

Also i don't agree they gonna present Argus as mostly black and green, since isle we get in 7.2 is presented that way, i hope they'll come up with something vastly different in terms of colors than Broken Shore

There will probably be a chance that you go back to dalaran or die or fall of a cliff or get to argus when you enter that portal thing.

I have no idea why the hell they would be so stupid as to narrow the visual scope of argus to "oh it's all destroyed and green and grey and ugly". It's the fucking eredar homeworld, it should be well preserved. It should be like the ultimate expression of draenei architecture with all the grand buildings and crystals and shit, except with a pervasive fel influence, like the difference between blood elves and high elves but more dramatic.

It makes absolutely no sense for the eredar to have said "alright Sargeras, we'll join, and while we're at it why don't you go ahead and destroy our planet that we're joining to stop you destroying". Eredar are proud and arrogant and it would make far more sense for them to keep their homeworld as the pristine jewel of legion territory. Princes and lords and so on don't live in an ugly ruin. If they hadn't decided for some reason to unnecessarily close the door on it, Argus could have been an expansion worthy setting with different zones with a theme of beautiful yet sinister grandeur.

But no, for whatever reason Blizzard decided that possibility should be completely ruled out and instead Kil'jaeden's palace should be situated in the middle of a mardum-tier shithole.

The Legion will be done after this expansion. Completely annihilated. Why? Because Blizzard is never going to do a Legion themed expansion again that gives them so much spotlight. If the Legion isn't defeated in this expansion, there will never be a perfect opportunity again.

Archimonde died permanently on Draenor, Gul'dan is dead, Tichondrius is dead permanently (notice how they went the extra mile to make his room infused with fel energy so that we can be sure he's really dead), Kil'jaeden will die in 7.2, the Tomb of Sargeras raid. And then for the big bang, in patch 7.3 (or whatever the Argus patch is) we go to the Legion's very headquarters to destroy the Dark Titan Sargeras.

They need to get the Legion shit out of the way so we can move on to the Old Gods / Void Lords.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Blizzard will just tweak or completely rework the classes? Like they did with every other expansion before.
    i just for once, want blizzard to not redo every class every single fucking expansion.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Him of Many Faces View Post
    Ideally something like the palace of Slaanesh (http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/S...ce_of_Slaanesh or http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Slaa...ce_of_Slaanesh for a more tldr version)

But most likely it would just be a big luxurious zone full with succubi, concubines and other beautiful creatures for the demons pleasure and for converting/extracting info from victims through pleasure and lust. Think that place in black temple where illidan kept his harem. would be nice excuse to give warlocks incubi too while they are at it.
    sounds like a good time

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe something similar to the Molten Front?
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Isle of Quel'danas-sized zone with no flying (Though I hope otherwise).

One raid, one dungeon, a bit of world content.
    Why would you want flying on Argus? That wouldn't even make sense for something we could just do. Especially on Argus. The whole place is fucked who knows if flight is even possible. lol

Something like Tanaan and HFC, but the flavor should be different. Lorewise, there should be no way we can lay siege to Argus. It should feel more like a covert mission, operating behind enemy lines.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm expecting 1.5x the size of Tanann with the cummunity feel of Quel'danas and the clutter that the rest of the Broken Isles is like.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonç View Post
    Well, it's Argus. Argus! The homeworld of the Draenei that's now the HQ of the Legion. I'd expect it to be more than a small zone.
    Yes it is argus but also keep in mind argus is pretty fragmented right now ala Outland. Most likely if we're going after Legion HQ we'd be on one of those floating shards.

If there isn't a raid in Argus, then Legion would feel too short like WoD did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if they did really go out of their way to make Argus varied enough to be a whole expansion, do people really want another expansion which is all demons?

Exploring a small battle-worn area of Argus in a content patch, where the Army of Light and Burning Legion are locked in combat is plenty to me. I don't think we need to spend ~2 years of another whole expansion on a demon planet.

If you aren't sick of demons already, you sure will be by the time the next expansion is due. Lets have something different please!
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!