Outlaw NERFED 7.2

I know this spec was topping meters across all the warcraft universes.

Blunderbuss nerfed by 50% Fatebringer nerf as well. Glad I got my ret at 54 traits. Was REALLY hoping to play outlaw more now that i got the bracers but a 50% nerf to the dmg is just bat shit insane.

I REALLY hope they explain this or might just say F this patch altogether and wait for a new expansion already.

yeah this long before the patch is the perfect time to proclaim doom and gloom for a spec.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    yeah this long before the patch is the perfect time to proclaim doom and gloom for a spec.

History repeats itself.

I cant even count the amount of times people like you say this and it ALWAYS goes lives. ALWAYS!

Remember when it was beta a FULL YEAR away never mind a couple months? Remember? Same people oh its beta they will fix it it!

history has shown that even when not voicing complaints about issues rogues will go live in a bad spot and have to be buffed in subsequent hotfixes.
    considering the tier set bonuses for sins actually got buffed now is a time to bring up other issues.

They gave the spec a 4% blanket buff as well to counterbalance this from what I'm seeing. It looks like they're trying to chip away at legendary dependence and certain relics being best in slot regardless of item level.

Most RNG and Most nerfed class.
    Feelsgood.png

This spec should've been buffed, maybe not to be on par with Assa in ST fights, but still.

oh one of you guys again, oh its just beta they will surely fix it before 7.2. Yep thats why outlaw has been trash the whole expansion.

Hilarious they'd even consider nerfing the spec again though seeing as it's already bottom 3 specs across all specs.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove the RNG of bones. Give us all 6 buffs every time but reduce the damage some. The RNG is so awful it destroys a fun specc

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    They should remove the RNG of bones. Give us all 6 buffs every time but reduce the damage some. The RNG is so awful it destroys a fun specc
    How is it fun when a spec is that slow and underperforming ?

This is not a nerf (the Blunderbuss one), I explained everything there :

In fact, the 4% of the Aura is to compensate the Fatebringer nerf I assume.
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    history has shown that even when not voicing complaints about issues rogues will go live in a bad spot and have to be buffed in subsequent hotfixes.
    considering the tier set bonuses for sins actually got buffed now is a time to bring up other issues.
    It will go live either way, even if we yell.

Some folks aren't just wall flowers and take it in the ass without lube.

Deleted
    Excuse me but how much data did we got from the ptr 7.2?
    There a alot of trait changes and a new, pretty strong golden for outlaw.

Blunderboss got a tooltip clarification due to how the x4 damage works. It's not a nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Excuse me but how much data did we got from the ptr 7.2?
    There a alot of trait changes and a new, pretty strong golden for outlaw.
    Sorry im not able to find any pretty strong new golden trait for outlaw. Can you help me out?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NarfTV View Post
    Sorry im not able to find any pretty strong new golden trait for outlaw. Can you help me out?
    Google is your friend dude , not so hard to use it ;-)

Sabermetrics: Increases the critical strike damage of Saber Slash by 5%.
    Dreadblade's Vigor: Curse of the Dreadblades also increases your energy regeneration by 50%.
    Loaded Dice: Activating Adrenaline Rush causes your next Roll the Bones to grant at least two matches.

So stop cry and wait, the sin traits are... more or less garbage so outlaw will get a good benefit compared to sin. But its still the PTR

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanix View Post
    How is it fun when a spec is that slow and underperforming ?
    How is a specc fun that is based on RNG?

With my gear I can do 650k one pull and below 400k another, it all comes down to roll the bones. That SUCKS!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    Google is your friend dude , not so hard to use it ;-)

Sabermetrics: Increases the critical strike damage of Saber Slash by 5%.
    Dreadblade's Vigor: Curse of the Dreadblades also increases your energy regeneration by 50%.
    Loaded Dice: Activating Adrenaline Rush causes your next Roll the Bones to grant at least two matches.

So stop cry and wait, the sin traits are... more or less garbage so outlaw will get a good benefit compared to sin. But its still the PTR
    Well i know which golden traits are coming, your information is outdated, but anyway none of them is strong. The best is 1%-1,5% overall dmg increase due to 10-15% uptime variing on fight length which is:
    Dreadblade's Vigor "Curse of the Dreadblades also increases your damage done by 10%."

So basically all of them are shit but you havnt realized just yet. Outlaw gets a 0,5% dmg, a 1%dmg and 0%dmg increase from all three of them. Pretty strong D'oh.
    Last edited by mmoc4e5aba46b8; 2017-02-24 at 09:56 AM.