Ward and Hydra Triskelion, well fucking played. This was one of the better episodes of the series.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-02-22 at 08:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    I just hope they bring cyber Ward into the real world as a LMD and make him main cast again. He was one of the best parts of the show, especially in season one. Aida must have recreated him from Shield files, and the teams memory.
    It almost has to happen.

Also, recall that we're dealing with the Darkhold. That shit's magic, and that applies to what it creates, including the Framework. It's not playing by normal rules. When they've got stuff like Daisy's memories, they can access that at some level to create the Framework that will suit her. If the Framework has that kind of access, it can pull everything she knows about Ward into the mix, and Daisy knew Ward better than anyone, even if she was horrified by who he was. He was completely honest with her, too, so any Framework version will be fairly true to the real Ward. Especially when magic can fill in the gaps.

And yeah, they almost HAVE to end this cycle with a hooded figure walking away from the carnage, and then it turns to face the camera, and it's Ward. Clearly an LMD, but also clearly getting away. And then we get to deal with RoboWard next season

And if they really want to screw with things, the Framework might be deemed a living entity, a godlike AI, comparable to the thing in the Mind Stone that's powering Vision. And it may use RoboWard as its escape plan. As a twist on what we've already seen with Hive, but with Ward pulling the strings this time on the motivation side of things (the Framework being concerned about survival and re-establishing itself in the future)

And fucking hell, the show's on hiatus until April 4th.
    I like AoS, however, its ratings are terrible, the last thing it needs is another long break to ensure its demise. Hope they wrap up the individual character stories by the end of the season.

So Simmons?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It almost has to happen.

Also, recall that we're dealing with the Darkhold. That shit's magic, and that applies to what it creates, including the Framework. It's not playing by normal rules. When they've got stuff like Daisy's memories, they can access that at some level to create the Framework that will suit her. If the Framework has that kind of access, it can pull everything she knows about Ward into the mix, and Daisy knew Ward better than anyone, even if she was horrified by who he was. He was completely honest with her, too, so any Framework version will be fairly true to the real Ward. Especially when magic can fill in the gaps.

And yeah, they almost HAVE to end this cycle with a hooded figure walking away from the carnage, and then it turns to face the camera, and it's Ward. Clearly an LMD, but also clearly getting away. And then we get to deal with RoboWard next season

And if they really want to screw with things, the Framework might be deemed a living entity, a godlike AI, comparable to the thing in the Mind Stone that's powering Vision. And it may use RoboWard as its escape plan. As a twist on what we've already seen with Hive, but with Ward pulling the strings this time on the motivation side of things (the Framework being concerned about survival and re-establishing itself in the future)
    Tbh I just want Brett to be a good guy for once. Tho the likelihood of that happening considering the darkhold is slim. It pretty much corrupts whatever it is used to create, Like Eli's powers. I mean its possible the framework is not tainted just Aida, i hope so. An AI running around in a LMD ward body would be cool
    Also i hope Skye..... damn it Daisy gets a buff eventually, with the new inhuman stuff coming i kind of want her to go to the new show. I mean unless they nerf fuck the Royal Family she will be laughably weak comparatively. Iirc Blackbolt can shatter a continent with a whisper the most Daisy has done is cause an avalanche.

Right now she is basically a less experienced Blackwidow without the fancy tech, her powers would give her an edge but she has to have the gauntlets to used them effectively and even then they aren't to hot. She would struggle against Cap especially if his shield works, I mean i don't want her to be able to wipe the floor with Vision one handed or anything but i hope she gets something.

I knew it would be Ward in the framework with Skye. When is Ghostrider going to come back and kick some ass?
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    I knew it would be Ward in the framework with Skye. When is Ghostrider going to come back and kick some ass?
    Who knows, he could be gone forever or he could be a main cast next season. They still have to get rid of the book somehow, its either him or Doctor Strange. I can easily see them just grabbing extra, giving him a red cape and make it Doctor Strange who takes it away in a 5 second scene, I mean its possible they could could get Cumberbatch to.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    So Simmons?
    My guess is that she was on the Project Insight target list, but tbh that could've been a false grave.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Simmons is probably on Maveth with Will, Fitz never rescued her in the framework. The grave is there because they presumed she's dead. I doubt she's actually gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Simmons is probably on Maveth with Will, Fitz never rescued her in the framework. The grave is there because they presumed she's dead. I doubt she's actually gone.
    Ya I doubt they would have the balls to kill her, the whole Fitzsimmons ship attract a lot of viewers. But I mean its possible her brain couldn't handle the uplink, Fitzbot hurt her pretty bad.

Well we know she found her avatar in the Framework, so she has to be real in some form.

Since the Triskelion is present and with a Hydra logo, we know Winter Soldier ended differently, most likely due to Coulson never being in SHIELD. At the same time, Inhumans exist and are public, so something revealed them despite the change. I don't plan on rewatching the series though to figure it out (especially since it's feasible they won't even explain in detail what changed), but I strongly suspect the whole HIVE plotline never occurred in the Framework History.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Well we know she found her avatar in the Framework, so she has to be real in some form.

Since the Triskelion is present and with a Hydra logo, we know Winter Soldier ended differently, most likely due to Coulson never being in SHIELD. At the same time, Inhumans exist and are public, so something revealed them despite the change. I don't plan on rewatching the series though to figure it out (especially since it's feasible they won't even explain in detail what changed), but I strongly suspect the whole HIVE plotline never occurred in the Framework History.
    In the framework Furry/Cap could have been made out to be, or actually have been the corrupt bad guys, or Cap could have died during the events of the Avengers because they had no Coulson to galvanize them. With Hydra being the good element of shield rising out of the ashes, because i just I cant see how framework Skye would still be with evil Ward and May would work for evil hydra. I mean framework Skye and May could be evil to but i doubt it.

In the framework Furry/Cap could have been made out to be, or actually have been the corrupt bad guys, or Cap could have died during the events of the Avengers because they had no Coulson to galvanize them. With Hydra being the good element of shield rising out of the ashes, because i just I cant see how framework Skye would still be with evil Ward and May would work for evil hydra. I mean framework Skye and May could be evil to but i doubt it.
    Remember that the Framework is designed for its participants, and to remove their regrets. May would not join Hydra even though she never become the cavalry; if anything, I imagine she's part of a plan to take Hydra down from the inside - which would also keep her mind occupied and not wanting to escape the Framework. Ditto Skye and Ward; Skye's regret was probably what happened there, so Aida made Ward no longer a secret Hydra operative.

Coulson's a stickier wicket to crack. He never joined SHIELD, but I don't see him turning his back on the world of superheroes as a result, as his interest/obsession with them goes back to childhood (at least canonically in the comic book). What he wrote on the chalkboard may simply have been the start of discussion on "Why we shouldn't fear Inhumans", after an initial discussion on why "we" fear them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    So Simmons?
    What about her?

She's in a grave, where she'll be stuck until she figures a way to either disconnect from the Framework, or pull a Neo and become a god (aka, Inhuman to the perspective of those inside) within it.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

I haven't watched this show since episode... 3ish of the Ghost rider stuff, but Chloe retweeted something with a video of her seeing a room full of her and my initial thought was, ORGASM CITY but then my second thought was a room full of political angst and unfollowed her. Then refollowed her, cuz still smoking hot.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I haven't watched this show since episode... 3ish of the Ghost rider stuff, but Chloe retweeted something with a video of her seeing a room full of her and my initial thought was, ORGASM CITY but then my second thought was a room full of political angst and unfollowed her. Then refollowed her, cuz still smoking hot.
    Well. You've missed out on hands-down the best episodes the show has had so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Well. You've missed out on hands-down the best episodes the show has had so far.
    I plan on binging, just lost some interest in the DVR stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    The second half of this season has been awesome. Great writing and action. The premise is engaging and well executed.

Who knows, he could be gone forever or he could be a main cast next season. They still have to get rid of the book somehow, its either him or Doctor Strange. I can easily see them just grabbing extra, giving him a red cape and make it Doctor Strange who takes it away in a 5 second scene, I mean its possible they could could get Cumberbatch to.
    They could go even simpler - a sling ring portal opens, a gloved hand reaches through and grabs the Darkhold, and the portal closes. Wouldn't be the first time Doctor Strange has retrieved books like that.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    My guess is that she was on the Project Insight target list, but tbh that could've been a false grave.
    They conveniently covered up the year of her death, so we don't know if she died during the Winter Soldier/Hydra reveal (either via Project Insight or just because she refused to swear allegiance to Hydra), or if her "death" dates from when she was sucked into the portal to Maveth, or from some other unrelated cause. However, they do show that she died in November, either on the 3rd or 5th. If we take the air dates of episodes as approximately when in the year they happened, Winter Soldier (and the corresponding events in AoS) happened in April, and Jemma was sucked into the portal in May. So those don't quite match up.

However, Jemma did jump out of an airplane in the November 5, 2013 episode FZZT, to avoid the alien virus she was carrying from blowing the Bus out of the sky. And if there was no Fitz to help with the cure... (assuming, of course, the Bus team would even need to exist without Coulson, which it wouldn't, but then how did Skye and Ward meet?)

I had a revelation. It involves Luke Cage, so spoiler tag in case someone hasn't watched that yet.

In Luke Cage, Cottonmouth is presented with the choice of buying an alien bullet that can penetrate enhanced people. The demonstration video has a couple of Russians messing around with it and blowing up a guy's chest. Diamondback later uses them to actually harm Cage. In S4E10 of AoS we see the Watchdogs attempt to assassinate Mace (who they at the time think is nigh-invulnerable). I realized that they used the same type of digging bullet.

So, either Diamondback is working for the Watchdogs, or the Watchdogs are working for Diamondback. Or both entities work for someone else.