Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    No idea maybe because devs addressed that the current AP system has problems in a really long bluepost about a week ago.....?

No no, mmo-c and every other WoW forum is just a hive mind echo chamber and every single report of player's dislike and quitting over AP is just small sample size anecdotal evidence.
    You forgot that every person who posts an "I quit" post in General never actually quits either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    You forgot that every person who posts an "I quit" post in General never actually quits either.
    Meh whatever. The 'Blizz is always right, the community sucks' brigade already suffered a devastating and humiliating loss during the two bugged legendary drop fiascos claiming the player don't 'understand statistics' and using the good ol small sample size argument.

Surprise, surprise Blizz confirmed the obvious and developer nuthuggers disappeared from all threads discussing the issue.
    I'm sure there is no way they will learn from that experience. Next issue - rinse and repeat.
    Community voices a obvious concern -> certain people defend the almighty developers -> sooner or later Blizz aknowledges the problem and makes changes -> Blizzard worshipers never to be seen again talking about the topic

it it's easier to just say "give me choices, don't make it mandatory"
    And then we get another WoD with the worst apathy the game has ever seen because everything "grindy" and "mandatory" was removed, and along with it we saw 5 million subs lost.
    It doesnt matter if you have nothing but choices or if one thing is mandatory. Subs go down either way. Because what drives subs higher is a vibrant in game community and a social mmo. Both wod and legion are antisocial games.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Another MY OPINION IS INDISPUTABLE FACT thread.

Quit the game, leave MMOChamp (the shithole that it is) and move on with your life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    It doesnt matter if you have nothing but choices or if one thing is mandatory. Subs go down either way. Because what drives subs higher is a vibrant in game community and a social mmo. Both wod and legion are antisocial games.
    But Subs are rising?

(According to Blizzards Fiscal Report)

Quote Originally Posted by NightHaawk View Post
    MoP > BC > WoTLK > Vanilla > WoD > Cata > Legion
    .....Eh? How can an expansion with no content at all, be better than an expac with content? Hell, CATA ATLEAST HAD ENOUGH CONTENT! LOL!

WoD is a facebook game, Legion Isn't, cata isn't, MoP isn't, neither were the rest.

I think people just hate to hate. Remember when everyone said that they'd take everything over WoD? Welp, here's legion with its bright as fuck future, and you hate on it....

Opinion or not, I will rip it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    "Antisocial"

*Has enough content to make the game social again*

Ahaha.....good joke...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    What LEgion has this guy been playing for it to be called "bad" lol
    Could be worse. I've seen people call legion bad cause of "Suramar", and "RNG LUL". Must I mention the recent AP changes that some peeps are triggered over? I mean, it's quite sad that people leave over these reasons. "OH nu, dis got gotz a legiondary, and I have nun, I QUIT! RAAAAGGGEEE!!!" "Oh nu, I keep dying in suramar, cause I can't run from shit. HIDE MEEEEHHHH!!!!" "Oh nuuu, these AP numbers are too high for meh, I DON'T WANNA DO CONTENT FOR WEAPON UPGRADES! WHAAAAAAA"

Ya know, final fantasy is doing well over there, at the east. Could join that?! Or, here's a good idea...QUIT THE FUCKING GAME?!

Jesus man. What's so hard about pressing a "Quit" button? Oh, wait a minute? Some fucking token that costs over thousands of gold keeps ya playing? Wow, good excuse to keep playing. Wonder how long it took ya to keep that shit up.

Point is, When someone bashes on legion because of those (Fucking Minor) reasons, just give em a good talk and say "Ya wanted vanilla difficulty/repetitiveness? Here ya go".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Meh whatever. The 'Blizz is always right, the community sucks' brigade already suffered a devastating and humiliating loss during the two bugged legendary drop fiascos claiming the player don't 'understand statistics' and using the good ol small sample size argument.

Surprise, surprise Blizz confirmed the obvious and developer nuthuggers disappeared from all threads discussing the issue.
    I'm sure there is no way they will learn from that experience. Next issue - rinse and repeat.
    Community voices a obvious concern -> certain people defend the almighty developers -> sooner or later Blizz aknowledges the problem and makes changes -> Blizzard worshipers never to be seen again talking about the topic
    How does that make sense? You hate something, blizzard fixes what you hate, and you still complain on the so called "Worshippers" of blizz? I mean, they fixed what you hated...why complain about the worshippers? Seems pointless, dont ya think?

Deleted
    Legion is probably blizzard best expansion ever, if it wasn't for 2 things, AP and legendaries. With those 2, kinda mediocre.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    .....Eh? How can an expansion with no content at all, be better than an expac with content? Hell, CATA ATLEAST HAD ENOUGH CONTENT! LOL!

WoD is a facebook game, Legion Isn't, cata isn't, MoP isn't, neither were the rest.

I think people just hate to hate. Remember when everyone said that they'd take everything over WoD? Welp, here's legion with its bright as fuck future, and you hate on it....
    I dislike Legion and I thought WoD had a fine amount of content, certainly better than Legion. You realise that World Quests are just reskinned quests from leveling right? And Mythic+ is just the same shitty dungeons with modifiers added? At least WoD didn't try to deceive you into thinking there was more content like Legion does. Some people don't like hitting max level and then doing literally the exact same quests as you did to get there over and over again.

Also Legion is literally a moblie app. Outisde of that the only "content" is leveling quests renamed to world quests

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    Another MY OPINION IS INDISPUTABLE FACT thread.

Quit the game, leave MMOChamp (the shithole that it is) and move on with your life.
    Its the fanboys watering at the mouth for Legion that are claiming their opinions as fact. I have been harassed for merely stating that I think Legion is the worst expansion of all time. I don't think its a fact I just think its my opinion. You are free to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ragetacular View Post
    But Subs are rising?

(According to Blizzards Fiscal Report)
    There is a reason they haven't released any numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU

I dislike Legion and I thought WoD had a fine amount of content, certainly better than Legion. You realise that World Quests are just reskinned quests from leveling right? And Mythic+ is just the same shitty dungeons with modifiers added? At least WoD didn't try to deceive you into thinking there was more content like Legion does. Some people don't like hitting max level and then doing literally the exact same quests as you did to get there over and over again.

Also Legion is literally a moblie app. Outisde of that the only "content" is leveling quests renamed to world quests

- - - Updated - - -

Its the fanboys watering at the mouth for Legion that are claiming their opinions as fact. I have been harassed for merely stating that I think Legion is the worst expansion of all time. I don't think its a fact I just think its my opinion. You are free to yours.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh look more conjecture and bullshit.

Nothing you have provided here has proven a "lack of content"

At all.

Legion has more content than any expansion pack before it. Yes even wrath. Which was 7 days of dailies, with a heroic dungeon thrown in here or there.

15+ Year Old Account

Opinion or not, I will rip it...

- - - Updated - - -

"Antisocial"

*Has enough content to make the game social again*

Ahaha.....good joke...

- - - Updated - - -

Could be worse. I've seen people call legion bad cause of "Suramar", and "RNG LUL". Must I mention the recent AP changes that some peeps are triggered over? I mean, it's quite sad that people leave over these reasons. "OH nu, dis got gotz a legiondary, and I have nun, I QUIT! RAAAAGGGEEE!!!" "Oh nu, I keep dying in suramar, cause I can't run from shit. HIDE MEEEEHHHH!!!!" "Oh nuuu, these AP numbers are too high for meh, I DON'T WANNA DO CONTENT FOR WEAPON
    How does that make sense? You hate something, blizzard fixes what you hate, and you still complain on the so called "Worshippers" of blizz? I mean, they fixed what you hated...why complain about the worshippers? Seems pointless, dont ya think?
    This isn't about feelings like hate or love, it's about fixing a design flaw in the game.

I thought WoD had a fine amount of content
    You can hate Legion all you want, but you can't honestly believe this is true.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Content in WOD:

Garrison missions

Raids

Ashran

2 weeks of tanaan...

Legion's content:

WQs

5-6 months of suramar

Raiding

BGs

PVP brawls

Prestige

Artifact power

The broken shore questlines

Class hall questline

Argus (Future Patch)

A possible Kil'jaeden death (Though Voice Files don't confirm it, there'll likely be a cinematic playing, also...that thing which says "Deceivers Fall" kind of confirms some shit).

And, a POSSIBLE Sargeras death (Though, it'll be TOUGH! Titans are around Planet/Solar System LVL. So, around SSJ To SSJ 3 in strength...not galaxy or so feats, but I think The Void Lords are around there, even though they're "Envious" to the pantheon's resistance toward their corruption, as well as their feats. Yet, The Void Lords are dimensions away from the 3rd dimension, so it's likely that the envy is just because titan's are Third Dimensional, while Void Lords are too high for it to use much of their power/corruption, without damaging the universe).

The problem is the fact there is no cap and the time it takes to unlock all your artifact traits is gd insanity and if you want to feel relevent it currently feels like you need to do your daillies EVERY day and if you dont well your behind. Didnt farm 6 maws today? Atleaste? Your behind the current system would be fine if not for raids and the need of traits to stay compeditive.

It is insane

I miss the old days where i could get on for raids and get off then run dungions if i felt like it or had time to play a few alts....

Now its just your main?? Invest atleaste 3h a day to stay relevent... every day..

The biggest problem with Legion is players who have no self control and feel the need to rush/max out/complete everything as fast as they can and Blizzard is forced to make decisions knowing there is a big difference between how these people and how the casual majority play.

Too bad there is not enough content in wow that wouldent req a reward too get people to do it..... legion has alot of content but how much of that content would people play if there where 0 in game rewards for completing them. So atleate for me legion has about the same content as WoD just more daillies and a new progression system you earn by doing content you dont want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbull View Post
    I like how you just assume Legion is bad.
    I mean they're adding the korean back in the mmo. Legion = #grindmuch
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Kwahara View Post
    Too bad there is not enough content in wow that wouldent req a reward too get people to do it..... legion has alot of content but how much of that content would people play if there where 0 in game rewards for completing them. So atleate for me legion has about the same content as WoD just more daillies and a new progression system you earn by doing content you dont want to do.
    What a load of nonsense. Just because you don't like it or don't want to do it, doesn't make it not content.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    With a cap you feel like you are behind if you don't cap it

Without a cap you feel like you are falling behind unless you are playing WoW and that character 24/7

Thats the problem.
    The cap should have worked like arena points did before Legion. If you didn't cap the previous week, the difference is added to your next weekly cap. You still have to do the work to catch up, but your cumulative cap is more or less the same as people who maxed it every week. If it weren't for AK research times artificially capping your gains to stretch out your sub time, then it basically would be.

Content in WOD:

Garrison missions

Raids

Ashran

2 weeks of tanaan...

Legion's content:

WQs

5-6 months of suramar

Raiding

BGs

PVP brawls

Prestige

Artifact power

The broken shore questlines

Class hall questline

Argus (Future Patch)

A possible Kil'jaeden death (Though Voice Files don't confirm it, there'll likely be a cinematic playing, also...that thing which says "Deceivers Fall" kind of confirms some shit).

And, a POSSIBLE Sargeras death (Though, it'll be TOUGH! Titans are around Planet/Solar System LVL. So, around SSJ To SSJ 3 in strength...not galaxy or so feats, but I think The Void Lords are around there, even though they're "Envious" to the pantheon's resistance toward their corruption, as well as their feats. Yet, The Void Lords are dimensions away from the 3rd dimension, so it's likely that the envy is just because titan's are Third Dimensional, while Void Lords are too high for it to use much of their power/corruption, without damaging the universe).
    How does KJ dying count as content to you but Archimonde dying doesn't? Also that is not even nearly a good DBZ power level comparison. Sargeras is a casual planet buster we aren't even nearly at that level.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    NightHaawk rolls a 2 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: HA HA HA HA
    Chikko rolls a 1 (1-100) on [Thread Topic]
    Chikko: FFFUUUUU