Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karthius View Post
    This isn't for users who are currently subbed/playing you are clearly enjoying the game so you should be in there having fun!

Now me like many others may quit the game but not the franchise. That said I check the forums and my favorite youtubers from time to time to see if anything exciting is happening to get me back in the game. Sadly nothing yet I was looking forward to Nighthold but there was an issue with Legion that I didn't realize was the reason I quit until a few days ago. I explain

Before Legion I was mostly a heroic raider (normal pre MOP). So Normal 10 mans were my end game goals, get the tier set, the gears and all that good stuff I always looked forward to my raids hoping my pc would finally drop this week and I be the one to win it etc etc (Clear path to success).

With Legion everything was changed with Mythic+ and TF/WF. Now I like these features a lot but these were not needed in Legion. I realize I got so bored and tired of the game so quickly because at the time of TOV release I was already sitting at 880 iLVL (this is 5 lvls a head of Nighthold Normal). While yes I could of pushed mythics and Mythic+15s etc and grind artifact power those were never end game for me (re-running the same dungeons for days and capping out my paragon). So after TOV launched I already had better gear than the heroic version of the raid and even if there was a nice item I would have to pray and hope it scaled up to a certain ilvl that justifies replying my +mythic 8s/10s.

With all that said eventually I logged in less and less. Didn't care for world quest after getting 2 legendaries, and the suramar campaign was 100% complete (including the weekly ones) so I simply started playing my PS4 and I haven't renewed my sub since. I've been playing ESO recently and having fun in that not sure if it's permanent or until wow feels desirable again. But for the other people who unsubbed why did you unsub?
    Your not alone. End gamers such as myself detest almost everything about legion. People who never had to do hard content a day in their lives end up with better gear than a lot of mythic level raiders. Exactly the opposite of what blizzard said at the get go

They've always catered to the millennial faux mmo gamer and they always will. They are a business after all and that kind of money comes before virtue, integrity, basically anything really

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    ROFL.

The fights are no harder than fights from past xpacs and the classes are WAY dumbed down. To try to claim the game is more challenging right now is pretty hilarious.
    Here lies 1 less LFR hero dying to fire, blaming his fellow PUGs for their failure. May he RIP and never return to the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    April 1 will mark a year since I last logged on WoW.

Long story short of it, WoD is a shit stain they'll never be able to clean out, minus a whole new team of folks working on the game.

Played WoD the first month, noped out for a year, then put another 3 months into it alongside a friend. Tied up any loose ends that were within reach (completed the legendary ring, cleared HFC on Heroic with friends), then bailed again.

Ultimately, I found other games that I enjoy as much or more than I did WoW in it's heyday (which, in my experience, was TBC through MoP).

Couple in the fact I quit playing in MoP when SoO was about halfway through it's lifespan, I've spent all of 4 months playing WoW in the past 4 years.
    I enjoyed wod more than legion by a stretch. But to be fair I've enjoyed each xpac less and less.

Nowadays it might as well be a new game each time cause they wipe out and completely trivialize/make all old content irrelevant with atrocious quintupling of power each time.

I got bored waiting for LFR wings, and was just not playing much anyways. I'll resub when LFR of the full 7.2 raid is out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I simply can't play as much as I feel is needed to progress at level cap. As a result, I have no idea what I should be doing on a 100 character, nor do I have time to grind AP and legendaries. The game in its current form isn't to my taste either, which is my own issue. I prefer the pre MoP gameplay.

10+ Year Old Account
    The rewards just don't feel enough for the time invested. Rolling highest two times and still not being able to get the items I really needed during a guild run, and bonus rolling for artifact power. Weekly chest giving items that I don't need. I can't bother risking my life and time anymore for this. It's over for me. This company obviously didn't learn from its mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

I didn't. Why would you think I had?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I got bored waiting for LFR wings, and was just not playing much anyways. I'll resub when LFR of the full 7.2 raid is out.
    Why not try actually playing the game!
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Ap grind and bad spec revamp as destro lock

Quote Originally Posted by smaktat View Post
    Here lies 1 less LFR hero dying to fire, blaming his fellow PUGs for their failure. May he RIP and never return to the game.
    Although it would be a tiny bit satisfying to demonstrate how incredibly wrong you are, it would also be a far more incredible waste of my time and energy.

You're not worth it.

A few reasons. AP grind, legendary grind, and resource grind. I also leveled an alt to 110 for pvp then realized that I was so far behind on my artifact weapon that it just put me off.

Legion just lacks a sense of completion. I can't set a goal of X emblems/points to get the gear I need then stop farming them. I can't ever truly be past 5 man content because warforge/titanforge, I can't ever be done with reputations because emissary/legendary requirements. Especially now with the new paragon reputations, I would still be doing the same world quests 18 months from now
    Last edited by Millennía; 2017-02-22 at 11:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakera View Post
    Artifact Power grind and the need to play 1-2 additional days outside of raiding to keep up with current mythic raiding for more than 2 months. I'm fine with playing a lot at the beginning of an expansion. That's expected of course. But having to continue a grind over an expansion with no end in sight? No thanks. Raiding is the best it's ever been so it's a shame but I'm no longer interested in playing 4-7 days per week. Hopefully they make a change I'd love to come back eventually.
    100% agree.

I love mythic raiding, and legion is the first time I'm unable to just raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    *No flying until the expansion is irrelevant
    *Ridiculous changes to my Hunters
    *Spending half an hour slogging through crap to do a two minute WQ
    *Alt-unfriendly design
    *Did I mention the whole flying thing?

I started about mid-BC, and played consistently through MoP without ever letting my sub lapse once. I even played most of WoD with only one or two short breaks. But enough is enough. I MAY re-up once 7.2 drops, but then again I may just say screw it. At least Wildstar is free and will give me a house.

I didn't even buy the expansion (Legion), and I haven't played since 2015. Bought WoD played a couple of months and then quit.

I only played MoP for a short while too.

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Because WoW isn't WoW anymore..... :c
    As to why, what the person above me said. To a veteran player like me who has been playing since Vanilla, Retail WoW isn't WoW at all, but a completely different game loosely based on the Warcraft universe.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

I have played since the beginning and stopped playing about 3 months ago and now also unsubbed. Hoped for some time I would want to play again, but this random slot machine the game has become is nothing I want to play anymore. When a normal drop in a raid is already a disappointment, something went really wrong. The stupid legendary system killed every little bit of fun that was left.

7+ Year Old Account
    Number 1 - Artifact Power, I've always felt like it gutted my ability to play secondary specs properly.

Number 2 - Related to the previous item, grinding Artifact Power. WQuests were disgusting after a month. Those might be based on Diablo 3 bounties, but on Diablo you can freaking teleport to the zones of said bounties, while on WoW you wasted half of the time just moving from point A to point B.

Number 3 - Bad class design. This started with MoP and keeps going, instead of fixing all the problems introduced by that expasion, they just keep applying sloppy fixes to other stuff. I absolutely abhor the amount of damage/defensive cooldowns they've added, annoying secondary resources (screw embers, shadow orbs, etc.), giving every spec stupid amounts of mobility and having a cooldown on defensive dispel (initially I made a way more detailed description of this point, but honestly no one would read it so I've changed it).

Number 4 - The game hasn't felt like a real RPG to me for ages, Legion made it even worse by, once again, gutting professions... as if WoD profession revision wasn't bad enough. My gear feels boring and irrelevant, I miss having multiple enchants, gems, reforging. I don't care if min-maxing meant every one used the same stuff in pve, at least in pvp I didn't, I remember being quite sucessful playing full haste as Rdruid and Disc in S11 while almost everyone played with high amounts of spirit. I miss playing garbage hybrid specs like elemental mage, MM+SV in TBC for dueling, disc with mind flay in wotlk (iirc) for fun. It wasn't competitive, but it was entertaining for messing around. Screw these talent trees, i'd rather have the old boring +1% crit to fire spells talent points.
    Last edited by Herz; 2017-02-23 at 12:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone recommend me a good mmorpg or arpg kind of game for ps4?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently subbed (have been since the start of Legion, unsubbed parts of WoD though). When my subscription runs out halfway march, I probably won't sub again until somewhere during 7.2 . I haven't been raiding (not counting LFR) since the start of MoP, so all I'm doing is achievements, mount farming and leveling some alts (got 4 110's at the moment).

The reason I'm unsubbing is because I wan't to play some other (non-MMO) games for a while, but I'll probably get back to WoW after a few months, I always miss it.
    Asus ROG MAXIMUS XI CODE | Intel Core i9-9900k | 32GB RAM DDR4-3200 CL16 | ASUS RTX 2080 SUPER

Blizzard abused my priest. I told them stop but they kept going. Now look at disc!

15+ Year Old Account
    TBC and Vanilla servers came up. Back to the roots.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Can someone recommend me a good mmorpg or arpg kind of game for ps4?
    Final Fantasy XIV (best p2p MMO imo)

Neverwinter (its f2p and p2w but is still fun)

DCUO (Fair f2p model imo)

Upcoming Skyforge Ps4 release.

Elder Scrolls Online (Can get a cheap used copy for like $15 and then decide if its worth $15 a month or just buy the DLC packs when u want them).

Destiny (If you are into fps MMO style games with a loot system like diablo)

You will need PS+ to play ESO/Destiny but you don't for the rest.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-02-23 at 04:13 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD