Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I love how you guys have become so insanely radical that people who considered themselves anti-SJWs are now being called SJWs by you and your ilk because we point out your dumbass horseshit too.

Keep on being a crazy. How does it feel to be as hilarious ridiculous as those you malign? God I love Horseshoe Theory.
    I called you an sjw because every time I have seen you post it's incoherent, autistic, leftist rambling. Youtube AIDS Skrillex or Carl the Cuck and you are the internet version of them. Go ahead and add that to your cringey sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Explain yourself.You can do it.
    Pretty straight forward statement. Not my problem if you can't digest it.

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I called you an sjw because every time I have seen you post it's incoherent, autistic, leftist rambling. Youtube AIDS Skrillex or Carl the Cuck and you are the internet version of them. Go ahead and add that to your cringey sig.
    I think you need to do a format of your brain because wtf does any of this.

It IS funny though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Pretty straight forward statement. Not my problem if you can't digest it.
    So... a more retarded reply you cannot get. What exactly am i not digesting?
    Its like me saying you are an idiot and when you ask why, "pretty straight forward, its not my problem you cant digest it."

Wtf are you talking about..Point the nonsense in my post and explain it. You are limited or what?

But its all good. You reminded me of this... "Wtf are you saying?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aicf...youtu.be&t=129

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-02-23 at 05:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean Reddit can do whatever the heck they want...Twitter was able to ban people as they saw fit as well.

I think that degree of freedom is interesting given how integral things like Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook are nowadays for most people to grab some quick information but what are you going to do? Heck without Twitter we wouldn't know what Trump is going to do half the tim...well...25%....I dunno we wouldn't hear his Twitter rants at least.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they can do that, its what i said. You have a reading problem. But moraly its ok what reddit does? Its ok if google did what i said?
    Google could theoretically choose to display or not display web pages as per its own devices. Nothing is legally requiring them to allow navigation to Yahoo's webpage or Bing.

Reddit isn't "beholden" to maintaining hateful speech just because some idiot starts spouting their mouth off. Reddit owns the forums and means of interchange, and can choose whether or not to feature them.

You seem to have some weird thought that companies are beholden to "morals." Companies are beholden to two things and two things only: making money, and cold hard law.

Anything else is you projecting.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2017-02-23 at 05:06 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

But moraly its ok what reddit does? Its ok if google did what i said?
    Doesn't matter if its morally ok or not.

Twitter,Reddit,Google,Ask Jeeves,Bling,Hotmail,Talk City.....and many other random websites I can name off, Do not belong to the public.

Don't like it don't use said website, the same apply's to this one as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarocket View Post
    I mean Reddit can do whatever the heck they want...Twitter was able to ban people as they saw fit as well.

I think that degree of freedom is interesting given how integral things like Twitter, Reddit, or Facebook are nowadays for most people to grab some quick information but what are you going to do? Heck without Twitter we wouldn't know what Trump is going to do half the tim...well...25%....I dunno we wouldn't hear his Twitter rants at least.
    People seeking news from Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are a large part of what's wrong with how informed (or rather, uninformed) people are these days.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Welcome to social media. They censor, delete, and block anything not liberal. Happened during the election yet the left still lost. Keep it up though, it really helps the division of America by not allowing the other side equal platform.
    Victims all of you.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

But moraly its ok what reddit does?
    Why wouldn't it be? The question you should be asking is: is the toxic behavior on their forum morally ok?

Yeah they can do that, its what i said. You have a reading problem. But moraly its ok what reddit does? Its ok if google did what i said?
    Surprised you even have internet in bucharest, figured you'd think kennedy was our pres still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't hear you all complaining that the_donald actively bans anyone who isn't in on their Trump circlejerk and literally all dissenting opinions are banned without question. Same with Stormfront. Curious that you champions of free speech don't argue against those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    People seeking news from Facebook, Twitter and Reddit are a large part of what's wrong with how informed (or rather, uninformed) people are these days.
    A sad statement, but unfortunately it's just the way things work now.

I try to get my news from a variety of places but even I occasionally see something on Facebook while I'm browsing that starts my searches.

What's not seen in this article, before Trump supporters go wild, is that this subreddit is infamous for intentionally putting inappropriate and antagonistic and downright deceptive crap on the r/popular page. This wasn't because they supported Trump, it's because they were douchebags.

Don't turn this into something it's not.

7+ Year Old Account
    So... a more retarded reply you cannot get. What exactly am i not digesting?
    Its like me saying you are an idiot and when you ask why, "pretty straight forward, its not my problem you cant digest it."

Wtf are you talking about..Point the nonsense in my post and explain it. You are limited or what?

But its all good. You reminded me of this... "Wtf are you saying?"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aicf...youtu.be&t=129
    Funny, coming from the guy who needs a simple statement explained to him.

Rant on bro, RANT ON!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I really don't hear you all complaining that the_donald actively bans anyone who isn't in on their Trump circlejerk and literally all dissenting opinions are banned without question. Same with Stormfront. Curious that you champions of free speech don't argue against those practices.
    Same is done on r/worldnews r/europe and other left circlejerks. Subreddits, that given their name should be impartial. Atleast the_donald gives you an idea whom they are vouching for and so on.

r/europe would be a right wing place now if they wouldnt do that. Im not present on the_donald but i was present in europe right untill i got banned for no reason.
    Last edited by mmoc96b81ade63; 2017-02-23 at 05:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Yet /r/politics is always on the front page now, and if you go against the liberal circlejerk there then they ban/downvote you into oblivion. t_d & /r/pol should stay off the front page, keep that political garbage from us that wanna just enjoy reddit like we used to
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Funny, coming from the guy who needs a simple statement explained to him.

Rant on bro, RANT ON!
    ???

You need sleep little man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same is done on r/news r/europe and other left circlejerks.
    r/europe would be a right wing place now if they wouldnt do that. Im not present on the_donald but i was present in europe right untill i got banned for no reason.
    So then it's settled literally all the subreddits have rules and enforce them. This is such a non news story. As I said, the_morons are lucky their subreddit is even still a thing. At any point reddit could easily ban the entire sub.

Is this guy really complaining that he is being mistreated on reddit?

protip: don't use reddit