Poll: Would you buy a targeted legendary for rl money?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    No I am against any microtransactions that gives people an edge over others.
    Last edited by Donald Hellscream; 2017-02-23 at 05:18 PM.

yes, the leg system is so crap i would do it to have my BIS

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd pack my bags and leave.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I probably would as RL money isn't too hard to come by, which is better than spending many hours waiting on them to drop. I would prefer that items that grant player power not be sold for real money, though.

Despite that, I am all for more shop items, namely cosmetic ones. It's been a while since we've had some, and I'd appreciate more to collect.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Something like that would be the first thing Blizzard has ever done to justify a mass ragequit from the playerbase.

Add cosmetic gear all they want. As long as they stay cosmetic and never cross into progression gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a ridiculous notion. Why would I ever want to spend money on something I can just get in game?

I'd quit the game.

Deleted
    if they sell sub-races, id buy a few skins for my panda, grizzly, black bear and stuff:|

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    No I am against any microtransactions that directly increases Player power.
    Too late.

/10char

Blizzard has stated previously that they have no intentions of selling items that would boost your combat power for real money only costmetic items and trasfer/level boost type services.

Can already buy a 905 cape for $50, or a 900 waist for $20 - so buying a 940 for $100 doesn't seem so weird to me.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Too late.

/10char
    How is it to late?

Ha-ha-ha. A poll symptomatic of the health of the game. Yeah, totally, let's buy legendaries with money. Hey, we can do it the "fair" way - buy an item that increases your drop chance. It's "fair" because "you still have to play the game", right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
    Blizzard has stated previously that they have no intentions of selling items that would boost your combat power for real money only costmetic items and trasfer/level boost type services.
    They said many different things. When they want to do something, they just say that "times change" and do it.

Quote Originally Posted by WintersLegion View Post
    How is it to late?
    Can already buy 900+ gear for real money ... horse has bolted.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wouldn't surprise me, and it would disappoint me since I'm holding onto hope that they will fix their current issues and make the game worth coming back to.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game would literally be pay to win. If you don't have the best legendary, any guild-leader that's on progression would tell you to buy your BiS or you're benched for someone else who will. Premade Group Finder would be flooded with "Will inspect for legendaries on join" descriptions.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    The game would literally be pay to win.
    How would it be different from now ?

I've allways found it quite fascinating how vehemently and categorically oposed people have been to "buying time" (paying to save hours and hours and hours of grinding) in WoW , and blizzard games in general, Overwatch caused quite the stir by selling cosmetics to.... when it's been the industry norm for like 5 years at least. LoL, Smite, Warframe, SW:Tor, Hearthstone , Overwatch, Eve... pretty much everything that's online nowadays has microtransactions.

Granted, maaaaaaybe buying legendaries would be abit much? as you're literarly buying BiS at that point (not that people don't buy characters in green gear but bis legendaries of ebay nowadays) but then again, it still wouldn't be strictly speaking pay to win (as in buy something thats compleetly inaccesible via non real world currency means), dono. On the other hand i'd buy an AP in a nanosecond and never look back....

I would hope that you CANNOT use in game gold to buy them - as in trade in tokens for blizz store credit to buy them.

I'd buy them, probably one for each alt when they ding 110. Maybe a second on my main(s). I mean, they'd have to be like $5. I wouldn't pay more than $7 for one, that'd be fucking stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Too late.

/10char
    I guess if you want to be obtuse and count the 100 boost.. I mean stuff that actually gives you an edge.