Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Since we are on the topic of virtue signalling

Would conservatives each adopt at least one child borne out of unwanted pregnancies if Trump successfully illegalizes abortions?

Fair's fair after all, since the far righters are complaining liberals don't walk the talk on refugees.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Can you just stop having babies you don't want?

Don't bring babies!

Or people could...you know...use protection

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Would conservatives each adopt at least one child borne out of unwanted pregnancies if Trump successfully illegalizes abortions?

Fair's fair after all, since the far righters are complaining liberals don't walk the talk on refugees.
    I'm pro-choice and even I think that is a stupid comparison.

They wouldn't, hell I wouldn't and I lean liberal. But at least I'm being honest #novirtuesignalling lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    How is it different from expecting everyone pro-immigration to accept strangers into their homes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Republicans could also not start stupid wars that destabilize entire regions of the world and cause a massive refugee crisis, but you know...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    How is it different from expecting everyone pro-immigration to accept strangers into their homes?
    Because you can use contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Yet if you want to prevent refugees you are a "bigot, racist" etc etc etc.

Why is it a stupid comparison? In both cases, one party expects the other to fulfil an obligation just because the latter supports it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because you can use contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy. Yet if you want to prevent refugees you are a "bigot, racist" etc etc etc.
    Oh, but conservatives can also choose to not start wars in the middle east for oil thinly veiled under the pretext of liberating people from tyranny.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it a stupid comparison? In both cases, one party expects the other to fulfil an obligation just because the latter supports it.
    Tell me how conservatives can prevent Refugees with a 99% accuracy and your comparison would be legitimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, but conservatives can also choose to not start wars in the middle east for oil thinly veiled under the pretext of liberating people from tyranny.
    Conservatives like Obama which didn't stop said "wars"?

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Republicans could also not start stupid wars that destabilize entire regions of the world and cause a massive refugee crisis, but you know...
    Don't worry, they will next blame liberals for brainwashing a Republican president into starting the war in the middle east.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry, they will next blame liberals for brainwashing a Republican president into starting the war in the middle east.
    Don't worry, they will blame conservatives next for a Democrat being in power for 8 years and doing nothing to stop said Wars.

Tell me how conservatives can prevent Refugees with a 99% accuracy and your comparison would be legitimate.
    Because there's no need to? Conservatives hate middle eastern refugees, not those that come from other places.

Conservatives like Obama which didn't stop said "wars"?
    If you prematurely end wars without leaving behind a stable government, you get groups like ISIS popping up to take advantage of the power vacuum. Unlike childish conservative group-think, it's never just a simple case of pulling out the troops.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry, they will blame conservatives next for a Democrat being in power for 8 years and doing nothing to stop said Wars.
    Spoken like a true conservative without any inkling of cause and effect.

This is great, I just thinking about this after reading that other thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    I think this argument is borne from a movement in Europe during the beginning of the immigrant crisis when a lot of people supposedly offered to house the immigrants, from average people to politicians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sachinsadhukha View Post
    Don't bring babies!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Can you just stop having babies you don't want?
    Rape is a thing in this world, you know that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Rape is a thing in this world, you know that?
    the % of unwanted pregnancies that are a result of Rape are incredibly small compared to that of Unwanted pregnancies due to useless people not using protection, thus still making the comparison stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Newsflash, you can still get pregnant while using protection and on birth control.
    Generally because idiots use it incorrectly.

the % of unwanted pregnancies that are a result of Rape are incredibly small compared to that of Unwanted pregnancies due to useless people not using protection, thus still making the comparison stupid.
    Except it was the choice of republicans to start the war in the middle east, leading to a refugee crisis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spoken like a true conservative without any inkling of cause and effect.
    I'm not even a conservative, I'm just not retarded enough to think your proposition makes any logical sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Except it was the choice of republicans to start the war in the middle east, leading to a refugee crisis.
    Actually it was the choice of both Liberals and Republicans in a Senate. Nice try though Kiddo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I think it's a pretty good comparison. One of their biggest arguments is that someone will want that "child" you're wanting to abort. So why not them? It's the exact same argument some of those very same people use about refugees. "If liberals want them then they can live with liberals!"
    If we let Abortion be legal, can we abort unwanted refugees from our Countries? I mean, if we are using comparisons and all, your answer would be Yes correct?