Page 1 of 27
... LastLast

Trump Rescinds Protections for Transgender Students

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/22/u...ts-rights.html

Like I said earlier, the only people obsessed with the "boutique" issue of transgender bathrooms are Trump and the GOP, obsessed with taking them away.

And this is yet another broken promise from the totally phony lying Trump who once said: "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

LOL. Enjoy being conned.

You expected Trump to protect LGBT people when he picked Pence as VP?

You expected Trump to not bait-and-switch regarding his presidential promises?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

The fact that so many care about which bathroom some use is very sad. Seriously use whatever damn bathroom you want imo.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know plenty of Liberal Women, some even Lesbians that feel uncomfortable as hell at the prospect of a transitioning Male using the same bathrooms as them.

This isn't really a Right vs Left debate.

let the Virtue-Signalling begin!

It's cool, dude. He held up a rainbow flag on stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    I know plenty of Liberal Women, some even Lesbians that feel uncomfortable as hell at the prospect of a transitioning Male using the same bathrooms as them.

And how do they feel about a post-op female to male being forced to use the women's room?

The real story here is that DeVos was unexpected a pretty good Secretary of Education on this front.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post

Like I said earlier, the only people obsessed with the "boutique" issue of transgender bathrooms are Trump and the GOP, obsessed with taking them away.

And this is yet another broken promise from the totally phony lying Trump who once said: "Thank you to the LGBT community! I will fight for you while Hillary brings in more people that will threaten your freedoms and beliefs."

LOL. Enjoy being conned.

At one point during the campaign Trump said something like "let the transgendered use the bathrooms" meaning that he favored the transgendered using whatever bathroom they wanted. Guess he changed his mind, I'm sure he never held strong feelings on the issue that he was just doing what was politically expedient.

The DeVos thing is interesting, will Trump rein these people in? He's put a lot of strong willed people in positions of power, can he deal with them or is he going to be petty and vindictive?

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted

LOL. Enjoy being conned.
    How is he going back on hes word?

I mean if its a man in a dress wearing a wig who claims to "identify as a woman", no, he should use the male bathroom. If he looks like a woman, no one would care or ask for hes ID for using a bathroom.. so again whats the issue? All it does is to prevent perverts getting into womens bathrooms.

Pandaren Monk
    7+ Year Old Account

LOL. Enjoy being conned.
    Men with wieners do not belong in womens bathrooms, showers or locker rooms, nor is it fair to force people who use those facilities into situations where the opposite sex is present in those areas.

It's weird like the first time it happens, like anything is weird the first couple times they happen, and then it's totally normal. I change my clothes for hockey in a locker room full of guys as (usually) the only girl there. It was weird the first week, and then it was normal.

This election was literally in the toilet.

Got any more alt right dog whistle terms to delight us with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I do not understand the necessity of gender specific bathrooms, I mean why would you care if the person taking a dump next to you has a penis or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    I do not understand the necessity of gender specific bathrooms, I mean why would you care if the person taking a dump next to you has a penis or not?
    Why do you care about going to the bathroom in private area dedicated to the sex you are?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    because people are afraid of rape even though a man from across the hall in the guys bathroom could just walk in

Thank god we have a real American in white house

Quote Originally Posted by Eliseus View Post
    Why do you care about going to the bathroom in private area dedicated to the sex you are?
    I don't care about the sex specific part, but the privacy is kinda personal preference, I personally don't use urinals, but I'm not calling for a ban on people who like to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    Men with wieners do not belong in womens bathrooms, showers or locker rooms, nor is it fair to force people who use those facilities into situations where the opposite sex is present in those areas.
    If only there existed these things we can call them CO-ED bathrooms, showers and locker rooms in which people of both sexes use and somehow no mass rapes happen there.

/S

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.today.com/news/donald-tru...-voters-t87551

"Q: Tell us your views of LGBT and how you plan to be inclusive. Please speak about the North Carolina bathroom law.

A: "North Carolina did something that was very strong and they’re paying a big price and there's a lot of problems," said Trump, who would have left things as they were. "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble.""

Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.