The Order Hall Armor Wated

The Order Hall armor set would have been an amazing feature for the game had it been account bound like Heirlooms.

Any one who plays the game, even if for some minutes per day, is going to out gear the set ALWAYS!

However; making it account bound would be so cool because people will have more fun and motivation to play alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    The Order Hall armor set would have been an amazing feature for the game had it been account bound like Heirlooms.

Any one who plays the game, even if for some minutes per day, is going to out gear the set ALWAYS!

However; making it account bound would be so cool because people will have more fun and motivation to play alts.
    Though, I understand your view, but I wouldn't agree on account bound.

Instead, would rather see it unlocked faster/earlier so it has more use than now, seein people unlocking 1-3 pieces only, as the rest can be gotten easily.

Or make it scale up, so it can compete with current normal raid tier.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

Instead, would rather see it unlocked faster/earlier so it has more use than now, seein people unlocking 1-3 pieces only, as the rest can be gotten easily.

I do like the idea of it being unlocked faster but the only pieces of gear that really take some time to get are the ones locked behind the Nightfallen Rep (Honoured and Exalted) and the two Revered Reputations piece, the rest can be unlocked fairly quickly after hitting 110 if you run a bunch of dungeons and have been doing your class hall campaign. Although I'm not against the idea of there being an account bound effect of them all being made available for 110 alts for an account that has certain achievements unlocked like Broken Isle Pathfinder, Part One and A Heroic Campaign.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I do like the idea of it being unlocked faster but the only pieces of gear that really take some time to get are the ones locked behind the Nightfallen Rep (Honoured and Exalted) and the two Revered Reputations piece, the rest can be unlocked fairly quickly after hitting 110 if you run a bunch of dungeons and have been doing your class hall campaign. Although I'm not against the idea of there being an account bound effect of them all being made available for 110 alts for an account that has certain achievements unlocked like Broken Isle Pathfinder, Part One and A Heroic Campaign.
    Problem being, unless your luck is terrible, by the time you hit the Nightfallen rep and run all those dungeons, you probably outgear the OH stuff. Or at best, it's a sidegrade.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's gonna be upgradeable to 870 in 7.2, it was initially 860 but last PTR build changed it to 870 it seems.

So it will be higher then the default 7.2 WQ level (855/860), even slightly higher then mythic 0 (865), not too bad imo, even if its locked by order resources it's much more worth then a 840 set has been.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

I like that idea. They should have tied it into the 1st tier of the artifact......1 for recovering Light's Hope, a handful tied to the pillars of creation and stuff like that. By lvl 110 you'd have unlocked the full set and have starter gear for 110.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post

It is a transmog set. It has some stats so it can be a filler in places when you just ding 110 but overall its only there so you can collect the looks.